好了 你要跳下来
Okay, you’ll jump,
当你到了第一个停车标志的时候就跳
jump when you hit the first stop sign,
然后卡车就会停下来
and the truck rolls to a stop.
当你看到某个人的时候 你就要大喊
And you’re gonna shout when you see somebody.
你要说“我妈妈是乔伊·纽瑟姆”
You say, “My Ma is Joy Newsome.”
某个人是谁
Who’s Somebody?
任何人 就是你看到的第一个人
Anybody. It’s the first person that you see.
一个真正的
An actual
真实人物吗
real-life person?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
如果老尼克把我打开呢
What if Old Nick unwraps me?
他不会的
He won’t.
你还带着蛀牙吗
You got Bad Tooth?
它在这里 这样我就不会弄丢了
He’s in here so I don’t lose him.
你真的很棒
You are amazing.
而你会爱上的
And you’re going to love it.
什么
What?
世界
The world.
有着吊床和
My house with the hammock
外公外婆的房♥子
and Grandma and Grandpa.
和你吗
And you?
是的
Yeah.
不要动 抱歉 杰克
Stay stiff. I’m sorry, Jack.
保持不动
Stay stiff.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
抗生素
Antibiotics.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他昨晚病情加重了
He got worse in the night.
没再醒过来
He didn’t wake up.
噢天哪
Oh, jeez.
你个可怜的孩子
You poor girl.
我想他真的病的很严重
Well, I guess it must have been pretty serious.
你杀死了我的宝贝
You killed my baby.
好了 别这么紧张
Okay, take it easy.
让我看看
Okay, let me have a look.
别碰他
Don’t touch him!
行
Okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定吗
Am I sure?
好吧 他不能待在这里 你知道的
Okay. Well, he can’t stay here, you know?
是的
No.
你要带他去哪
Where are you gonna take him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在想
I, I’m thinking. Um…
一个好地方
Somewhere nice.
不能是这里
It can’t be here.
我会感觉到他
I’ll feel him.
好
Okay.
有树的地方
Somewhere with trees.
当然 有树 好
Trees, sure, yeah.
我要你发誓
I want to swear to me
你不能用你的眼睛玷污他
you won’t even lay your filthy eyes on him.
向我发誓你不会看他
Swear to me that you won’t look at him!
我发誓
I swear.
好了 还有一个小时就天黑了
Okay, well, it’s about an hour until dark.
就现在
Now!
我承受不了
I can’t bear it.
好 好 好
Okay, all right, all right.
温柔一点 求你了
Gentle, please!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
求你了 温柔一点
Please! Please, please, be gentle.
我抱好他了 抱好了 抱好了
I got him now! I got him. I got him.
后退
Step back.
面对墙壁
Face the wall.
卡车
Truck.
扭出来
Wiggle out.
跳 跑 人
Jump, run, somebody.
我的天 该死的婊♥子♥
God. Stupid bitch.
噢 炸♥药♥包
Oh! Boomer!
我真的抱歉 她突然跑了出来
I’m really sorry, man. She just came out of nowhere.
我 嘿 嘿 我真的很抱歉
I’m… hey, hey, I’m really sorry.
你的女儿还好吗
Is your little girl okay?
我控制住了
It’s under control.
好的
Okay.
她是有什么意外吗
Has she been in some kind of accident?
你需要我帮你打个电♥话♥吗
Would you like me to phone someone?
救命
Help!
我会处理的
I’ll take care of it.
宝贝 你手里抓的是什么
What’s that you’ve got there, honey?
过来
Come on!
是给我的吗
Is that for me?
过来
Come on.
别多管闲事
Why don’t you just mind your own business?
妈
Ma!
-我现在打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 先生 -救我
– I’m calling the cops, Mister… – Help me!
操
Fuck!
嘿 哇哦 嘿 嘿
Hey, whoa, hey, hey!
过来 坐 坐下
Come here. Sit. Sit down.
嗨 小宝贝
Hi, honey.
它是炸♥药♥包 它不会伤害你的
This is Boomer. He’s not gonna hurt you.
他走了 我去叫人来
He’s all gone now. I’m gonna call somebody.
那是辆红色皮卡
It was a red pick-up.
她在逃开这个男人
She was running away from this guy.
他抓住了她
He grabbed her.
-我试着阻止他… -谢谢
– I tried to stop him and… – Thank you.
嘿 你好啊
Hey. Hey, there.
我是帕克警官 你可以告诉我你的名字吗
I’m Officer Parker. Can you tell me your name?
嗨
Hi.
杰克
Jack.
你可以大声点告诉我吗
Can you say that a little louder for me?
好吧
Okay.
那么 那你
So, um, do you…
有别的名字吗
have another name?
杰克
Jack?
好的 没关系
Okay, it’s okay.
你可以告诉我你多大吗
Can you tell me how old you are?
我五岁了
I’m five.
五岁
Five?
很好 好的
That’s great, okay.
你可以告诉我你住在哪儿吗
Now, uh, can you tell me where you live?
我们还是叫儿童福利处吧
Why don’t we call Child Services?
你有妈妈吗 杰克
Do you have a mom, Jack?
妈
Ma.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
她有别的名字吗
Does she have another name?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
那妈妈现在在哪呢
Um, where’s Ma right now?
-房♥间 -什么房♥间
– Room. – What room?
杰克 这个房♥间在哪
Jack, where’s this room?
那个开卡车的人 是你♥爸♥爸吗
That guy with the truck, is that your dad?
他是妈妈的男朋友吗 你认识他吗
Is that Ma’s boyfriend? Do you know him?
那是什么 杰克
What’s that, Jack?
妈的一部分
A bit of Ma.
没事的 小家伙
That’s okay, buddy.
很好 谢谢 杰克
That’s good. Thank you, Jack.
很好 你做的很棒 好吗
That’s good. You did real good, okay?
你真棒
You did good.
杰克 小家伙 你还认得什么东西吗
So Jack, anything you recognize, buddy?
杰克 有吗
Jack, anything?
你的房♥间 杰克
Your room, Jack.