这样杰克就能自♥由♥了
So Jack could be free.
这是种最伟大的牺牲
Now, this is the ultimate sacrifice…
我也理解
and I understand that…
但你有想过让他拥有一个正常的童年吗
but did you think about him having a normal childhood?
但他有我啊
But he had me.
当然
Of course he did.
但那对他来说就是最好的吗
But was that the best thing for him?

Ma?

Ma?

Ma!
-妈 妈 -怎么了 怎么了 杰克
– Ma! Ma! – What, what, Jack?
-妈 -怎么回事
– Ma! – What? What is it?
-妈 -杰克
– Ma! – Jack!
乔伊
Joy!
-过来 杰克 过来 -妈
– Come here, Jack. Come here. – Ma!
过来 过来 来
Come here, come here, come here.
来 乔伊 快醒醒啊
Come on, Joy. Wake up.
-妈 妈 -我去打911
– Ma! Ma! – I’ll call 911!
你好 嗨
Hello? Hi.
她怎么样了
How’s she doing?
我不知道 他在楼上
I don’t know. He’s upstairs.
杰克
Jack?
过来
Come on.
电♥话♥找你的
Phone’s for you.
这里 就这样
Here, here. Here you go.
-说“你好” -你好
– Say, “Hello”. – Hello.
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack?
是你吗
Are you there?

Ma?
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
回来
Come back.
我还不能回来
I-I can’t just yet.
现在回来
Come back now!
我很快就回家了
I’ll be there soon.
我只是要在这里再待多一会
I just have to be here just a little while longer.
我不管 我替我俩说了算
I pick! I pick for both of us.
我很快就回来 杰克 杰克
I… I’m coming back soon! Jack. Jack?
喂 里奥
Hello? Leo?
世界上有好多地方
There’s so much of place in the world.
但不多时间
There’s less time,
因为时间只能薄薄地平铺
because the time has to be spread extra thin
到所有地方上
over all the places,
就像黄油
like butter.
所以大家都说
So all the persons say,
“快点 我们快走 加快速度
“Hurry up. Let’s get going. Pick up the pace.
现在结束”
Finish up now.”
妈妈急着飞向天堂
Ma was in a hurry to go boing up to heaven,
但她忘了我 傻妈妈
but she forgot me, Dumbo Ma.
所以外星人把她扔回来了
So the aliens threw her back down,
掉到地上
crash!
把她摔破了
And broke her.
到啦
Okay.
下车吧
You good?
你能帮我拿一袋吗
Can you help me carry a bag of groceries?
好的
Yep.
-可以吗 -可以
– Is that okay? – Yep.
好 真棒
Okay, cool.
谢谢 它挺轻的
Thank you. It’s light.

All right.
去买♥♥东西了吗
Been shopping?
是啊
Yes, we have.
我们要做纸杯蛋糕
We’re making cupcakes.
噢 肯定很好吃
Oh, yum!
-祝你一天愉快 -再见
– Have a good day. – See you.
好的 过来吧
Okay. Come on.

Hmm.
你真的很会做耶
You’re really good at that.
我以前做过 在房♥间里
I did it before, in Room.
你做过吗 哇哦
Hmm, you did? Wow.
你在那里还做过什么
What else did you do there?
很多事
Lots of stuff.
有时候 我还有点想它
Sometimes, I miss it.
它不是小的可怜吗
Wasn’t it awfully small?
不是的
Mm-mm.
房♥间向各个方向
It went every direction,
一直延伸
all the way to the end.
没有尽头
It never finished.
而且妈妈一直都在
And Ma was always there.
是的
Yeah.
但衣柜里是很小
But it was small in wardrobe.

Hmm?
你在衣柜里做什么呢
What did you do in wardrobe?
睡觉
Sleep.
如果老尼克来了的话
When Old Nick came.
我想要见妈妈
I want to see Ma.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
她 额
She’s, um…
她只是需要自己一个人待一会儿
she just needs to be on her own for a little while.
杰克
Jack?
这里有人想要见你噢
Someone here would like to meet you.
杰克 来 我帮你擦擦
Jack. Here, let me get this for you.
走 我们去看看
Come on. Let’s go see.
杰克
Jack…
来见见西莫斯吧
Meet Seamus.
你想要摸摸它吗
Would you like to pet him?
好啊
Yeah.
它又自己甩起来了
There he goes, shaking again.
这样令它感觉很好
It makes him feel good.
令他 感觉很好?
Makes him… feel good?
嗯 它很喜欢
Yeah, makes him feel good.
你应该试试
You should try that.
它跑起来了
Well, he’s moving.
外婆
Grandma?
怎么了
Yes.
我需要剪刀
I need the scissors.
为什么
What for?
剪头发
For cutting my hair.
你真的想这么做吗
Do you really want to do that?
我想剪下来送给妈妈
I want to send it to Ma.
为什么
How come?
她比我更需要我的力量
She needs my strong more than me,
所以我想送去给她
so I want to send it to her,
或者你能帮我带给她吗
or you could take it to her?
如果你想的话 我可以帮你剪呀
I could help you, if you’d like?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我们好好剪一剪吧
Let’s do this right.
我好久好久以前 就想要
I have been wanting to cut that hair…
剪掉那头头发了
for a very long time.
来吧
Come on.
以前一直都是我帮你妈妈剪头发
I used to cut your mother’s hair all the time,
还有你外公
and your Grandpa’s.
希望我的技术还在
I hope I’ve still got it.
你觉得这有用吗
Do you think this will work?
我的力量也能成为她的力量吗
Can my strong be her strong, too?
噢 当然了
Oh. Of course it can.
我们都是互相帮助来保持坚强的
We all help each other stay strong.
一人的力量是不足够的
No one is strong alone.
你知道的 你和你妈妈
You know, you and your mom,
你们一直互相帮助扶持 不是吗
you help each other through, don’t you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!