不 乔伊 别 乔伊
No, Joy, don’t… Joy!
罗伯特
Robert.
外公在哪
Where’s Grandpa?
他要回家一阵子
He had to go home for a while.
你要玩一玩那些玩具吗
You want to play with some of those toys?
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
这个吗
This?
是你
That’s you.
没错 是我
Yeah, that’s me.
还有斯特西·本顿
And Stacey Benton
海瑟·诺艾尔
and Heather Noel
和劳拉·苏利文
and Laura Sullivan.
我们是一个接力队的
We were on a relay team.
我是最后一棒
I was the anchor.
我跑的很快
I was really fast.
我们跑田径
We did track.
-真的田径吗 -嗯哼
– Real track? – Mm-hmm.
在田径场上
On a field.
你知道她们发生了什么吗
You know what happened to them?
-不知道 -正是如此
– No. – Exactly.
什么都没发生
Nothing.
好好生活 安然无恙
Just lived their life and nothing happened.
现在没什么新鲜事
Nothing new at this point.
只是一个家庭团聚
Just a family reunited.
杰克怎么样了
How is Jack doing?
这一家人怎么样了
How is the family doing?
杰克 别站窗户旁
Jack, get away from the window.
杰克
Jack?
很好
Wonderful.
所以我们要讨论的另一件事
So, the other thing that we need to discuss
就是媒体策略
is some sort of media strategy.
老天 我们还没准备好谈论那个 还不行
God, we’re not ready for talking like that, not yet,
所以
So…
行 额
Okay, um…
接下来也有别的开销
There’s gonna be expenses moving forward.
还有一个《黄金时间》采访
And a “Prime Time” Interview,
就一个《黄金时间》采访
just one “Prime Time” Interview,
就有很多钱
means a lot of money.
妈 我们还要在这里多久
Ma, how long are we going to be here for?
我们现在就住在这里 杰克
This is where we live now, Jack.
我所知道的就这么多
As much information as I can give you.
我肯定南茜了解更多
I’m sure Nancy knows more.
她回来后我会让她打给你
I’ll get her to call you when she gets in.
-谢谢 -再次感谢
– Thanks. – Thanks again.
好的 那么
Okay, so…
我现在要做什么呢
What am I gonna do now?
我在想附近有没人想要
I wonder if there’s anybody around that would…
和我一起玩 或者和我聊天
play with me or talk to me.
我猜应该没有
I guess not.
我好饿呀
I’m pretty hungry.
噢我知道了
Oh, I know.
我想厨房♥里有吃的
I got something in the kitchen, I think.
没错 我想厨房♥里有
Oh, yes, I’ve got something very…
很好吃的东西
tasty in the kitchen, I think.
让我看看这里面有什么
Let me see what’s here.
你好啊
Hello.
我都不知道你起床了
I didn’t know you were up.
不错吧 我说的对吗
Pretty good, hmm? Am I right?
我也喜欢这种
I like this kind, too.
有点甜
Kind of sweet,
但它们很好吃
but they’re pretty good.
你真的有只狗狗吗
Do you really have a dog?
是的
I do.
叫作西莫斯
Named Seamus.
它很小只
He’s very small.
不是很聪明
He’s not very smart.
你应该找个时间见见它
You should meet him sometime.
它会和你握手
He’ll shake your hand.
我也有过一只狗狗 叫作阿吉
I had a dog once named Lucky.
-嗯? -但它不是真实的
– Mm? – But he wasn’t real.
是吗
Yeah?
它住在房♥间里
He lived in Room.
嗯
Hmm.
所以天空里飘着些白云
So we’ve got some fluffy clouds in the sky.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
看起来天气很好呀
It looks like a nice day.
哪个是你呢
Which one of these guys is you?
-那个吗 -嗯哼
– That guy? – Mm-hmm.
那这个是谁
And who’s this?
那是什么
What is that?
那是只鲸鱼
It’s a whale.
这个人看到下面有血
This guy sees blood under the eyes,
所以他想跳水
so he wants to go diving…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
去帮忙
To help too.
没事
No, it’s okay.
不 不用担心
No, don’t worry about it.
让她休息吧
Let her rest.
这边快好了
I’m almost done here.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我真的很期待
Well, I’m really looking forward
这幅杰作最后会是怎样的
to seeing how this masterpiece turns out.
不用担心
Don’t worry about it.
我只是
I just…
我就说无法让她冷静下来
I just couldn’t get her to calm down.
不用担心
Don’t worry about it.
这很正常
It’s perfectly normal.
是的 我理解
Yes, I understand.
她需要时间才能痊愈
It’s gonna take time for her to heal.
-她都回家 多久 十天了 -嗯哼
– She’s been home, what, 10 days? – Mm-hmm.
嗯
Mm.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help!
你可以检查下我的背包
Will you check my backpack
看看有没什么东西可以用来修轮胎
for something we can use to fix the wheel?
同样的背包已经消失了…
The same backpack has vanished…
杰克 你可以下楼去看吗 好吗
Jack, can you go downstairs, please?
现在
Now.
-真好 -杰克
– Great! – Jack!
过来
Come here.
你看 你有这么多玩具
Look! You have all these toys.
我不想玩
I don’t want to.
任何孩子拥有这些玩具都会很开心 但你
Any kid would be so happy to have these, and you…
你几乎都没碰过它们
you barely even touched them.
玩玩你的乐高
Try your Lego.
看到了吗
See these?
把这些拼在一起 就像这样
Put these together, like this.
你看到我怎么做的吗
You see how I’m doing it?
试试
Try it.
好玩吗
Is it fun?
杰克
Jack?
你可以说句话吗
Can you say something?
杰克
Jack!
他需要玩一些真实的东西
He needs to play with something real.
我担心他整天拿着手♥机♥看
I’m worried about him being on the phone.
他挺好的
He’s doing fine.
我不会给他我的手♥机♥
Well, I don’t give him my phone,
所以我希望你也不要给他你的
so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t give him yours.
我不给就是了
Okay, I won’t.
很好
Great.
我只是想让他和现实世界有点联♥系♥
I just want him to connect with something.