– 这个酒瓶怎么样?
– 嗯
– What about a little wine bottle?
– Hm.
我不喜欢中间隔着东西的感觉
I don’t really fancy the idea of
anything masculine coming between us.
这是托斯卡纳酒,听上去很有女人味
It’s from “La Toscana”.
Sounds very feminine.
我不会那么做,娜塔莎
Mm, I’m not sticking anything
inside of you Natasha.
但是不要忘记了我喜欢男人,阿尔芭
Alba, don’t forget I like men.
但是你也喜欢我
But you like me as well.
是的,但我更喜欢男人
Yes, but I like men more.
我认识很多
You know, I know plenty
只想和女人在一起的女人
再也不想回到男人身边
who, once they’ve tried it with a
woman, never want to go back to man.
我不会让这种事情发生我身上
Well, I won’t let that happen to me.
事实上我更喜欢真人
In fact, I prefer the opposite.
认识我之后你还认为你会更喜欢男人?
So after me you expect to like men more?
非常喜欢
That would be terrific.
现在告诉我这个有点不太好
It’s not very nice
telling me this now.
Oh!
我不想问为什么只剩一瓶酒了
I don’t want us to argue,
and even less over a bottle of wine.
并且这一瓶也没有了
An empty one too.
我为你点点儿东西
I’m going to order you something.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
西班牙人和意大利人能听懂对方的语言
Spaniards and Italians
we understand each other’s language.
晚上好,是的
Yes, it is.
饿了吗?
‘Hungry yet?’
这位小姐需要一个假阳♥具♥
The lady needs a vibrator.
对不起,我们没有
‘I’m sorry, we don’t have any.
但是我可以为您送点其它东西
But I can bring something else.
We have fruit.’
这个不行
That’s not good enough.
或者其它的东西…
‘Something else might work…’
不,不要了,谢谢,马克斯
No, forget it. Thanks, Max.
你疯了你知道吗?
You are out of your mind.
You know that?
我为你才这么做的
I did it for you.
要是马克斯认为这是在邀请他
然后自己过来呢?
What if Max takes it as an invitation
and comes up himself?
那你就可以选择是要马克斯还是酒瓶了
Well, then you’ll be able to choose
between Max or a bottle of wine.
马克斯来自马克西姆
Well, Max comes from Maxim us
我对马克西姆的人免疫
It is also the diminutive of Maxim us.
马克西莫
Maximo.
马克斯
Max.
我们没有什么需要的,马克斯
We’re fine, Max..
We don’t need anything.
我买♥♥了一根黄瓜
I brought a hot cucumber.
什么?
What?
我给它加热了两分钟
I boiled it for two minutes.
已经消毒了
It’s sterile.
我的朋友更愿意用酒瓶
My friend would rather use
the wine bottle.
托斯卡纳洒
It’s Tuscan.
你呢?
What about you?
我?
Me?
我是处♥女♥
I’m a virgin.
恭喜
Congratulations.
西班牙打败意大利了,光明正大的赢了
Spain beat Italy. Fair and square.
– 你说什么?
– 欧洲杯,足球
– What’s that?
– The Eurocup. Soccer.
我不喜欢足球
Soccer bores me.
那你的朋友呢?
What about your friend?
她也不喜欢,她是俄♥罗♥斯♥网球运动员
Her as well.
She’s a Russian tennis player.
– 什么?
– 我喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥网球运动员
– What?
– I love Russian tennis players.
虽然我也在想是不是真的
Though I’m starting to wonder.
– 看看她的手臂
– 什么?
– Check her arm..
– What?
其中一只手臂应该比一只手臂更强壮
One arm should be stronger than the other.
你是网球运动员,看看你的右手手臂
Yes, you are a tennis player.
Look at your right arm!
我是左撇子
I’m left-handed!
对不起,是左边,你手上还有老茧,就是证明
I mean left, sorry. And you’ve got
calluses. This is the proof!
Shh! Shh.
你们俩想来个三重奏吗?
You two wanna have a trio?
Uh-oh.
想先看一下吗?
Wanna see it first?
不,马克斯
No, Max.
谢谢你的提议,但是不用了
It’s nice of you to offer, but no.
你会说意大利语?
You speak Italian?
这是非常漂亮的语言
It’s a beautiful language.
请你离开
Please, go. Leave us alone.
我认为自己有希望
I got my hopes up.
我认为我知道你们需要什么
I thought it’s what you wanted.
对不起,让你误会了
I’m sorry, it was a misunderstanding.
我们不应该打电♥话♥给你
We shouldn’t have called you.
晚安
Good night.
关于黄瓜的事我只是在开玩笑的
I was only joking about the cucumber.
谢谢,马克斯
Well, thanks to Max,
我刚刚发现了一名会说意大利语的俄♥罗♥斯♥网球手
I’ve discovered a Russian tennis
player who speaks Italian.
– 我也喜欢足球
– 你骗我
– I like football too.
– You lied to me.
岛上的房♥子肯定不是你家,那里没有网球场
That mansion on the island couldn’t be yours.
There is no tennis court.
所以你一直都知道
So you understood me before?
– 知道什么?
– 当我跟你说西班牙语的时候
– When?
– When I spoke to you in Spanish.
我听懂了,我非常开心
Yes, and I was thrilled.
开心?
Thrilled?
– 你怕我吗?
– 是的
– To hear that you scare me?
– Yes.
过来
Come here.
我开始意识到有关你的一切都让我害怕
I’m beginning to realise that
everything about you scares me.
你的眼睛,你的嘴唇
Your eyes. Your mouth.
你的笑容
Your smile.
你说话的方式,你的音调
The way you speak.
The tone of your voice.
你的味道,你的香味
Your smell. Your scent.
你的呼吸
Your breath.
你美妙的身体
Your stunning body.
你的皮肤
Your skin.
你的皮肤非常好
Your skin is incredible.
我害怕你的皮肤的颜色
I’m more scared by
the colour of yours.
你的皮肤像俄♥罗♥斯♥草原
Your skin is like the Russian steppe.
真可怕!
That’s very scary.
问一个问题
A question.
Mm…
如果我有一个双胞胎妹妹
跟我长的完全一样
If I had a twin sister,
identical in every way,
长着同样的眼睛,嘴唇
还有同样的声音,皮肤?
with the same eyes,
same mouth, voice…
还有同样的皮肤?
And the same skin?
是的,完全一样的皮肤
Yes, especially the skin.
– 你会害怕吗?
– 你有双胞胎妹妹吗?
– Would you be that scared?
– (Snorts) Do you have a twin sister?
假设我有
It’s just hypothetical.
我不知道,或许我会或许我不会
I don’t know.
Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn’t.
你想让我害怕还是不怕?
What do you prefer?
我只是感觉非常幸运的是
是我在这里而不是我的妹妹在这里
I just feel very fortunate that
it’s me here, and not my twin sister.
好吧,跟我解释一下
OK, you have to explain me this.
我有一个双胞胎妹妹,拥有历史和艺术双学位
I have a twin sister

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!