太突然了,娜塔莎,我没想到
How thoughtful, Natasha!
I wasn’t expecting this.
送过来我需要那些东西
Hey, come in
and leave it in the terrace.
对不起小姐,这是这个房♥间定的
Sorry, madam. It’s for this room.
如果你需要的话,我等一下回来拿您的定单
But if you want, I can come
afterwards and take your order.
– 饿吗?
– 不饿
– Feeling hungry?
– No, no.
– 你听见了,你叫什么名字?
– 马克斯
– You heard. What’s your name?
– Max.
马克斯,我们现在还不饿
但几个小时后我们可能会饿了
Max, we are not hungry right now
but in a couple of hours we will.
那就给我打电♥话♥,我一整晚都有时间
You just call me. I’m free all night.
我的意思是我一晚上都在上班
I mean I’m on duty the whole night.
在那里
It’s there.
你的酒店在哪里?
Where is your hotel?
– 这是台伯河
– 嗯
– This is Tevere…
– Mm-hm.
我的酒店
…and you get to my hotel
往这边走
this way.
这是罗马的凯撒宫殿
This is the Roma of the Caesars.
是的,这个地方很容易迷路的
Yes. It’s a map to lose yourself.
我们现在在哪里?看一看
Where should we lose ourselves?
Choose.
这里有花♥园♥
We have, um…the gardens.
财富寺庙
Tempio della Fortuna,
Tempio della Ninfa.
我住的酒店叫宁芙
My hotel is called “Ninfa”.
– 你住的酒店叫?
– 庞培
– And yours?
– Pompeo.
在这边
Look, it’s this way.
穿过花♥园♥
You pass through the gardens,
就是这里了,我们住在剧院的顶层
and…and here we are,
we are on top of the theatre.
不,庞培剧院的里面
No, we are…we are inside
of Teatro di Pompeo.
天呐
Wow!
– 历史就在我们眼前
– 是啊
– History’s looking at us
– Mm-hm.
我们被历史围绕着
We are surrounded.
– 你感觉到了吗?
– 我怎么可能感觉不到
– Can you feel it’?
– How could I not?
– 我想你很喜欢历史
– 是的
– I think you like history.
– Yes.
非常好
That’s good.
– 阿尔芭
– 嗯?
– Alba
– Hm?
这件事情不能传出这个房♥间
This stays hers, OK? In this room.
不能传出罗马的这个房♥间
In Rome.
– 不能传出四面墙
– 嗯
– Within these four walls.
– Mm-hm.
既然我们在这里,我们就开心点,好吗?
But since we’re here,
let’s have some fun, no?
我不想这件事情影响我的生活
All I ask is that this doesn’t affect my life.
– 你想怎么做?
– 我们两个人达成协议
– And how do you do that?
– By agreeing, the two of us.
你在外面有一种生活
You also have a life outside of all this
有一种你想要保护的生活,是不是?
that you want to protect, don’t you?
Hm.
很久以前是有的
Very far from yours.
但是从明天开始我们将从罗马
出发前往欧洲的两个不同方向
But tomorrow Rome will send each
of us to an opposite end of Europe.
– 如果我不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢?
– 拜托,你一定是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
– What if I’m not Russian?
– Come on, you have to be Russian.
我喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I love that.
好吧,那我就是俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
Well, then I am.
我们不知道对方的名字实在是太好了
What’s great is not knowing each other’s name.
我们不知道对方的名字吗?
But don’t we?
不要告诉我那是你的真名?
Don’t tell me you gave me
your real name.
所以你的真名不叫娜塔莎?我就知道
So your name isn’t Natasha?
I knew it.
阿尔芭是我本来要给我女儿起的名字
Alba is the name I was going to call my daughter.
发生什么事了?
What happened to her?
阿尔芭连日出都没看过
Alba never saw the dawn.
对不起
I’m sorry.
当阿尔芭死的时候
That put an end
to the worst time of my life,
那是我人生中最糟糕的一段日子
when my Alba died inside of me.
在我16岁的时候
我妈妈带我去了马尔韦利亚(西班牙城市)
My mother took me to Marbella one summer when I was 16.
当她的男人离开她后
She was almost broke
她非常伤心,她花了很多钱以吸引男人的注意
and what little money she had left
she spent on fortune-hunting,
她很幸运
and she was lucky.
哈米尔·侯赛因酋长看上了她
An Arab sheik, Hamir Osemin,
有一天我们在购物的时候,他找到了我们
he…he bumped into us one day
when we were shopping
我们在他的游艇上度过了那个夏天
and we spent the rest
of the summer in his yacht.
然后他邀请我们去沙特阿♥拉♥伯
That winter he invited us to Saudi Arabia.
他拥有一座宫殿
He has a palace.
我无法用语言来描述宫殿豪华的程度
Even if I describe it to you,
you could never imagine the luxury.
他为我妈妈买♥♥了所有东西
He bought my mother everything.
后来她离开了
So she left there
只留下了很多的项链,珠宝
with bracelets, necklaces and rings
worth a small fortune.
她离开了?
She left?
– 那你呢?
– 我留下来了
– What about you?
– I stayed.
哈米尔说服了我妈妈,把我留在那里
Hamir persuaded my mother
to leave me there
作为报酬,他给了我妈妈很多钱
in exchange for a monthly allowance
for four years.
那是一笔交易,他对我感兴趣
That was the deal.
I was all he was interested in.
你接受了?
So you accepted?
你无法想像要拒绝有多难
You can’t imagine
how easy it was for ma,
过那种生活
falling into that type of lifestyle.
我想要什么有什么
I had everything I wanted!
哈米尔给我买♥♥了一匹纯种马,只有我才能骑它
Hamir bought me a purebred horse
that only I was allowed to ride.
我变成了一个被宠坏的小孩
I began to love him like a child.
我身边的人对我非常好
Everyone around me was very nice.
哈米尔其他的妻子像对待
真正的公主一样对待我
Also, Hamir’s other wives
treated me like a real princess.
他让你怀孕了
And he got you pregnant?
是的
That was at the end.
哈米尔开始有点生气
因为我一直没有怀孕
Hamir started to get annoyed with me
because I didn’t get pregnant.
就在那个时候我开始想离开那里
但是我不能
That was when I wanted to leave.
But I couldn’t.
我已经嫁给他了
我跟我的马一样都是属于他的财产
I’d married him so I was
his property, like my horse.
他想开始惩罚我
He sold him to punish me.
当哈米尔从战场回来后不久,我就怀孕了
Hamir got his way, because shortly
afterwards he got me pregnant.
他非常开心
He was over the moon.
又开始对我非常好
这一次像对待女王一样对待我
He began treating me royally again,
this time like a queen.
然后我意识到孩子出生后
Then I realised that
as soon as my child was born…
我会和他其他的妻子一样被他冷落
Well, I’d be shut up
with the rest of his harem.
医生告诉我怀的是一个女儿的那一天
The day the doctor told me
I was expecting a girl,
那个医院的一名埃及护士
an Egyptian nurse
who I’d told the story to
帮我坐一艘希腊船逃走
helped me escape in a Greek ship.
我在黎明时分抵达雅典
所以我决定叫她阿尔芭
I arrived in Athens at dawn
so I decided to call her Alba.