请连接到泡泡网路
Please connect me to the Bubble network.
好啦 算了
Okay, come on.
你不用那个标签啦 走吧
You don’t need the sticker. Just come!
请连接…
Please connec…
连接…
Connec…
请连接…
Please connec… Connec…
连…连接
Connec… Connec…
网路
Network.
没问题
No problem.
等等 你要去哪里?
Wait! Where are you going?
阿布达比
Abu Dhabi,
阿迪斯贝巴、阿姆斯特丹 -你跟我的距离
Addis Ababa, Amsterdam… – You’re supposed to stay
阿♥拉♥巴马 -不能超过六英尺
within six feet of me. – Arizona.
六…
Six…
对不起
I’m so sorry.
嘿 搞什么 小鬼? -你在做什么?
Hey, what the heck, kid? – What are you doing?
我在做什么? -你在卡车底下
What am I doing? – You walked under a truck!
嗨 阿沙隆?
Hi. Absalom?
你的交通感应器坏了吗?
What about your traffic sensors?
什么是卡车?是不是飞机…
What is a truck? Is it an airplane,
救护车、货车、摩托车? -拜托
an ambulance, an alligator, an aardvark? – Come on!
我们该去学校了
We gotta get to school!
什么是学校?
What is school?
这你也不知道?
You don’t know what school is?
我的太阳能电池功能尚未开启
My solar battery function has not been uploaded.
嗨 阿沙隆?
Hi. Absalom?
我是巴尼 你怎么会不知道呢?
I’m Barney! How come you don’t know that?
你应该对我瞭如指掌
You’re supposed to know everything about me!
我应该对你瞭如指掌
I’m supposed to know everything about you.
你连生日快乐都没有说
You never even said happy birthday.
不…我明天再带你上学 好吗?
Hey, no, no, no. I’ll take you to school tomorrow. Okay?
在家待着 好好学习
Stay here and learn stuff.
给我待着
Just stay. Stay.
待着
Stay.
我应该对你瞭如指掌
I’m supposed to know everything about you.
我积分榜第一名
Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Top of the leaderboard!
想关注我吗 莎莎?
Whoo! Wanna follow me, Sav?
火焰释放
Uh… – Fire unleash.
嘿 什…什么?
Hey! What?
第50级隐藏关卡 老哥
It’s a level 50 Easter egg, man.
看我怎么修理你
You’re mine for an hour.
什么? -逊咖…
What? – Loser! Loser!
还给我
Give it back! – Ooh!
拜托 干嘛这样?
Oh, come on! Really, guys?
你该让位了 诺亚
Not on top now, Noah.
不要那么斤斤计较 愿赌服输
Don’t focus on the negative. It’s very aging.
有138位好友在笑
A hundred and thirty-eight friends are laughing. Meow.
有三个人在关注科学小组
Three people are following Science Squad.
这三个人真的喜欢科学吗?哇
Three people actually like science? Wow.
有两个人在关注科学小组
Two people are following Science Squad.
我能关注妳吗 艾娃?
I could follow you, Ava.
我…我有B宝 只是…
I… I got a B-Bot. It’s just…
在家里 下载我的资料
It’s at home, um, downloading my profile.
好啊
Okay.
(普多斯基)
普多斯基
Pudowski.
对 我…我们之前聊过
Yeah, we… we chatted earlier.
好 你看喔…
So, here we go… Ta-da!
等一下
Wait for it.
嘿 棒吧
Hey, come on!
不要? -不要
No? – No.
我仓库里都是这东西
I got a huge warehouse full of these things.
我能给你个好价格
I can give you an unbelievable deal.
嗨 儿子 B宝怎么样?
Hey, buddy. How’s the B-Bot?
小孩都喜欢
The kids love ’em.
嘿 我回来了
Hey, I’m back.
什么?
What?
噢啪…
Opa! Opa! Opa!
快乐…
♫ Happy ♫
快乐…
♫ happy ♫
快乐…
♫ Happy ♫
快乐…
♫ happy ♫
快乐…
♫ happy ♫
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka Dikky, dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
要抬膝盖 膝盖
Oh! Oh, and knees up, knees up.
喔 你没膝盖
Oh, no. You don’t have knees.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
巴尼 我好喜欢这个B宝
Oh, Barney. I love new friend B-Bot.
它真是好玩
He’s very funny.
迪奇…达卡…
♫ Dikky, dikky, dakka ♫
你把我的房♥间怎么了?
What have you done to my room?
我待在家…
I have stayed here
好好学习
and learnt stuff.
什么? -我现在对你瞭如指掌
What? – I now know everything about you.
我知道你的内♥裤♥
I know your underpants combust
在摄氏111.11度的环境下会烧起来
at a temperature of 232 degrees Fahrenheit.
比你的吸入器的熔点还要低负8.33度
Seventeen degrees below the melting point of your inhalers.
什么? -我知道你有11只袜子
Wha… – I know you have 11 socks
和四本《公车比尔的传记》
and four books detailing the life of Bill the Bus.
现在我是你的即刻好友 阿沙隆?
Now, I’m your best friend out of the box, Absalom!
不 好朋友不会窥探隐私
No! A friend does not go through your stuff
烧东西、搞破坏 还有…
or burn it or melt it or
肢解兔兔先生
dismember Mr. Bunky.
肢解兔兔先生的头
Removing Mr. Bunky’s head
需要达到7.6牛顿的力
required a breaking point of 7.6 newton.
闭嘴 你是怎么了?
Stop! What is wrong with you?
奶奶 -奶奶78岁
Gran! – Gran is 78.
是前任反♥共♥产主义者
A former anti-communist
体重163.2…
with an approximate weight mass of 360…
不…不乖
Whoa-ho-ho! No, no. Cheeky.
这个B宝
The B-Bot.
好像出问题了 奶奶
There’s something wrong with it, Gran.
我看它很正常
It look all right to me.
它不应该这样
It’s not meant to do that.
我不应该这样
I’m not meant to do that.
跟别的一样啊
Just like all the others.
要不要试试重开机呢?
Maybe turn it off and on again?
不 它…它没办法♥正♥常运作
No! It just… It doesn’t work properly.
44 45 4…
44, 45, 40…
我来修吧 我们家人最擅长修修补补
I fix it! Pudowskis make do and mend.
我只要先把电源孔钻开 -不
Oh, if I just ram this up power outlet… – No!
妳会把它弄坏
You’ll make it worse!
喔 巴尼
Oh, Barney.
我曾经用刀子和伏特加
Once, I mend my own hernia
治好我的疝气呢
with bread knife and vodka.
现在没人自己修了啦 奶奶
People don’t mend stuff anymore, Gran.
都是去退货再…
They just take it back and…
去退货?
Take it back?
你想让我跟你♥爸♥说这个东西坏了?
You want I tell your father it not good enough?
不是
No!
我…不是 可是…
That… No. But…
我该怎么办?
…what am I gonna do?
带它出去 跟它好好玩
Ah. Take it outside. Have fun with him.
你记得波斯叔叔说过什么吗?
Uh… you remember what Uncle Boris used to say?
“聪明的人可以腌制任何东西”
“The smart man can pickle anything,
“手套也行”
even a glove.”
什么意思?
The point being?
还好你不像波斯叔叔
At least you’re not Uncle Boris.
他疯了 他吃了腰果就变了个人
He crazy. Never the same after that cashew.
好吧 好
Right. Fine.
你跟我来