Hey! Oh, Barney,
爸爸真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
没事的 爸
我…我知道我一直都忙着工作
I know I’m always overwhelmed with work.
但是我是你♥爸♥ 懂吗?
But I’m your dad, okay?
我知道 爸
你是我在这个世界上最心爱的宝贝
You’re like a piece of my heart walking around the world,
而且我真的好爱你
and I love you so much
让我有勇气面对任何事情
that it makes me strong enough to deal with anything.
我无法失去你
Except losing touch with you.
我知道了
跟我说话 巴尼
Just talk to me, Barney.
我在说 -你很寂寞?我懂
I’m trying! – You’re lonely? I get it.
阿荣呢? -跟我聊聊
Where’s Ron? – Just communicate.

Ow! Hey!
我有朋友 爸
I’ve got a friend, Dad!
是它救了我一命 记得吗?
The one that saved my life, remember?
它在哪里?
Where is he? – Uh…
嗨 我是泡泡公♥司♥的员工
Hi. I’m Marc Wydell from Bubble.
阿荣在哪里?你销毁了?
Where is Ron? If you crushed him…
不 当然没有 巴尼
No, of course not. Barney,
我发明B宝
I invented B-Bots.
我的梦想是互动和友谊
They’re my dream. Connection and friendship.
可是没有效果
But it’s not working.
除了你和阿荣 我修好了
Except you and Ron. I fixed him.
我想弄明白
I wanna understand.
你好吗 巴尼?
What’s up, Barney?
阿荣 你没事
Ron! You’re okay!
那什么?
What’s that?
击掌排行榜上的新榜首
The new number one on the high-five charts.
我认识100个人
I now know all 100.
你还好吗? -好极了 伙伴
Are you okay? – Doing great, buddy!
我们一起回家
Let’s go home
去看你喜欢的石头收藏吧
and check out your awesome rock collection.
不 你喜欢满满的电力
No. You like electricity.
但是你喜欢
I do if you do.
等等 它不是阿荣
Wait. This isn’t Ron.
你…你把它怎么了?
What did you do to him?
它的程式码不稳定
His code was unstable.
我重新安装了演算法
So I re-installed the algorithm…
他修好了我 自♥拍♥?
He fixed me. Selfie?
老太婆 没更新
Old women. Not trending. – Bah.
鳏夫爸 真惨
Widowed dads, downer!
喂 -美肌 贴文
Hey. – Enhance and post!
你修坏了 这不是它
Un-fix him. It’s not him!
不 没…没关系
N… No. It… It’s okay.
我把阿荣备份了
I backed up Ron to the cloud.
只要上云端 然后找旧的…
I’ll just log in and I’ll find the old… Huh?
(拒绝存取) 他们怎么封锁我?
They can’t lock me out.
我是泡泡公♥司♥执行长
I’m the CEO of Bubble.
身为泡泡公♥司♥新执行长
As the new CEO of Bubble,
我很遗憾的宣布
it’s my sad duty to announce
股东们已经一致同意解雇马可卫德尔
that the shareholders have wisely agreed to fire Marc Wydell.
阿杜…
Andrew! Andrew! Andrew!
什么?
What? – Argh.
巴尼
Barney!
它在云端 是你说的 对吧?
He’s in the cloud. That’s what you said, right?
我… -好 带我过去
Well… – So take me there.
什么意思? -你听到了
I’m sorry? – You heard my son.
他要到你说的云端
He needs to get to the cloud thing.

而且我也要去
And I’m going with him! Uh…
巴尼 云端在泡泡总部下面
Barney, the cloud is in a concrete fortress
半英里的混凝土堡垒
half a mile below Bubble.
那里有两百万台1TB数据的伺服器
There are two million servers with a zettabyte of data.
你要怎么找阿荣?
How would you find Ron?
它是我朋友
He’s my friend.
所以带我过去 再让我进去
So take me there and get me in!
好耶 好耶
Yeah! Go get
去把神经病带回来 -加油 加油 巴尼
that psycho robot, dude! – Go! Go, Barney!
好了 泡泡怪头 去救阿荣吧
Okay, Bubble booble. Let’s go get Ron.
听好 要把巴尼弄进云端
Okay. To get Barney down into the cloud,
我们要闯过保全系统
we’ll have to break in past security
然后直达泡泡总部的核心
and get right to the heart of Bubble HQ.
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon, all the workers
所有员工会在展示会场那边看阿杜
will be watching Andrew in the launchitorium.
我们伺机行动
That’s our chance.
全体人员请到展示会场
All staff to the launchitorium.
全体人员请到展示会场
All staff to the launchitorium.
让我们一起欢迎你们的新执行长
Please welcome your new CEO, Andrew!
(阿杜) 阿杜
耶…
Yes, yes, yes!

Yes! Ha-ha! Love it!
嗨 -欢迎
Hi. – Hi there!
很高兴为您服务
How can Bubble help you?
打扫
Cleaner! – Uh, ma’am, you can’t just…
女士 妳可以先… -先生
Sir? – Ma’am?
对 您能看一下吗?谢谢 -女士
Yeah. Can you take a look at this, please?
这个东西老是故障
It just keeps crashing on me.
而且每次按空白键的时候
And there’s a smell of burning
总是有烧焦味
when I hit the space bar.
先生 这里不是泡泡商店
Sir, this isn’t a Bubble Store.
这里是总部
This is HQ.
怎么会这样?
Oh!
我刚把泡泡输入定位
I just put Bubble in my GPS.
怎么会有19小时车程?
I wondered why it was a 19-hour drive.
您可以帮我看看吗?
Can you look at it anyway?
我真傻
Oh, silly me.
再来一次
Again, please.
可能是…
Hang… Might be… Ooh.
搜身?
Pat down?
好 员工、同事、股东们
So, workers, colleagues, shareholders.
嗨 股东们 爱你喔
Hi, shareholders. Love ya.
公♥司♥最近出了一点小小的问题
Bubble’s had a few minor problems lately,
对不对啊?
right?
对 但是我有个好消息
Oof! Yeah. But here’s the good news.
我们的B宝 完全没有问题
There’s nothing wrong with our B-Bots.
是小孩
It’s kids.
问题是在小孩
Kids are the problem.
你让小孩玩电脑一个小时
You give a child an hour of screen time,
就能享有宁静
you get peace and quiet.
让他跟朋友混 情况就会失控
You have his friends around, all hell breaks loose!
对吗 孩子们?
Am I right, kids?
要多用电脑
Stick to your screens.
今天 你的即刻好友要成为
Today, your best friend out of the box becomes…
你唯一需要的朋友
The only friend you’ll ever need!
先登入 先生
Just log in, sir.
好的
Okay.
(普多斯基 密♥码♥:葛拉汉)
什么?
Huh?
你看 它在我家就是这样
See? That’s what it did at my house.
搞定了
All good.
怎…怎么回事?
What happened?
快啊
Come on!
好了 大家出来吧
Okay. Everybody out.
天啊 -羊好臭喔
This goats smells.
好 这边
Okay. This way.
(警告:高压电) 伺服器机房♥
Server room.
需要指纹验证
Fingerprint recognition.
交给我
I fix it.
灯、洒水器、空调 还有安全门
Lights, sprinklers, air-con, security doors.
全吃光 马汀娜
Eat it all, Martina!
这…怎么会?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!