Artificially sweetened beverages?
跟鹦鹉 -跟鹦鹉?
A parrot. – A parrot.
那个…
B宝在哪里?
Where is the bot?
呼叫总部
Call head office.
抓住它
Get him, boys.
解锁…
Unlock, unlock, unlock.
打他们
Get ’em!
解锁
Unlock. – Uh…
很好 帮我买♥♥一万个麦币
Okay. Buy 10,000 mechbucks.
成功了
Whoa! It works!
泡泡支付没限额度
BubblePay has no limits!
是吗? -给我武器 我要升级
Give me weapons. Give me upgrades.
武器全解锁
All upgrades unlocked.
嘿 权力脑粉
Hey! Jerk of Thrones.
干嘛? -上啊
What? – Get them!
那是我们的
Hey! Those are our bots!
快还给我
Give them back! – Whoa!
升级巨无霸
Levelling up!
哇 -我赢了 诺亚
Whoa! – My prank, Noah.
我骑走了
Thanks for the ride. Oh!
李奇 回来
Rich, come back!
莎莎 谁比较逊?
Yo, Sav. Who’s lame now?
嘿
Hey!
解锁
Unlock.
妳想取得
Do you wanna connect
所有泡泡网路里的使用者连结吗?
to all the users of the Bubble network?
你能存取他们?喔耶
You can access them all? Um, yeah!
OK 嗨 世界各地的朋友
Okay, hi, um, everyone in the world.
我是莎凡娜米兹
This is @theSavannahMeads.
我现在人在无稽中学
And this is Nonsuch Middle School.
我来了
Incoming!
简直是疯狂麦斯大战芝麻街的
It’s Mad Max meets Sesame Street
现场直播
live streaming.
所有B宝的安全设定都关了
We think the safety controls are off on all the bots.
我们会补救
Uh, let’s send out a patch.
好 马上做
Yeah, we’re on it!
太帅了
That was awesome!
什么…
What the…?
不准你通过
You shall not pass.
给我滚蛋 西斯
Kiss my Sith Lord butt!
兔子攻击
Rabbits, attack!
破坏…
Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!
在夜店预约派对
Book a party at a night club.
邀请所有人 除了莎凡娜
Invite everyone. Except Savannah.
听我说 停下来
Everybody, stop!
嘿 李奇
Hey, Rich!
接住
Whoo-hoo-hoo! – Catch!
你开直播了没 兄弟?
You got this on the live, bro?
冲人气啰
For the views!
这简直就像是世界末日 不过好玩
So it’s basically kind of the apocalypse, but fun!
嘿 莎莎 别闹 我在直播
Hey, cut it out, Sav. This is my thing.
抱歉 李奇 我现在有…
Sorry, Rich. I have…
400万0432观赏人数
Four million, four hundred and thirty-two views.
喔 澳洲朋友起床了 早安各位
Oh, Australia’s waking up. G’day, guys.
我们简直是丢脸丢到南半球了
We’re about to be shamed by a whole other hemisphere.
我是莎凡娜米兹
I’m @theSavannahMeads.
这是一只大猩猩
And this is a giant monkey…
丧尸混合体 它正在摧毁学校
zombie mash-up that’s basically trashing our school.
只剩一分钟 -你在杀时间吗?
Patch in one minute. – Are you knitting this thing?
快想办法
Do something! – Hello?
快要放学了
It’s nearly pickup!
脑子
Brains!
我是李奇 超级恶搞王
Ha-ha! And I’m Rich Belcher from Prank You Very Much.
快餐!
Snack!
我是便便
It pooped me.
分享“我是便便”
Sharing “It pooped me.”
分享“我是便便” -分享…
Sharing “It pooped me.” – Sharing.
不 不要 -分享…
No. Stop it. – Sharing. Sharing. Sharing.
不要分享 -分享“我是便便”
Don’t share that. – Sharing “It pooped me.”
补救程式上传
Uploading the patch now!
成功补救了
That’s the patch.
补救得好 幸好没有人看到
Just in time. Good thing nobody saw it.
(便便女孩)
你毁了泡泡 马可
You just killed Bubble, Marc.
分头找 务必找到它
Spread out. Find the rogue.
你叫我怎么冷静?
How can I put this gently? Get out!
开除
嗨 巴尼
Hi, Barney.
我们有43个新好友
We have 43 new friends.
也许你有 但是我被开除了
Maybe you do. But I’ve been kicked out.
这边
This way.
你怎么可以?
How could you?
你这个大笨蛋
You dumb bot!
现在我麻烦大了 我…
I’m in so much trouble now.
你要做的只是尽量融入
All you had to do was just fit in.
你为什么要做那些事?
What was the point of even…?
巴尼 你是我朋友吗?
Barney, are you my friend?
什么?
What?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我爸把你买♥♥回来送给我
My dad bought you for me.
又干嘛?
What’s that?
(友谊是个双向道)
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
友谊是个双向道
Friendship is a two-way street.
什么? -我可以选择
What? – I get to choose.
你教我的
You taught me.
我没有说离六英尺以外
I didn’t say be more than six feet.
但是你现在心情不好
But you are having a bad day.
随便 我不在乎 你走啊
You know what? I don’t care. Fine! Go on then.
我在走
I am going. – Uh-huh.
好的 -好喔
Okay. – Okay. I’ll…
好喔 -我们…好啊
Okay. – Okay!
再见 用户名称阿沙隆
Adios, registered-name-Absalom.
再见 阿沙隆的B宝
Adios, Absalom’s B-Bot.
在处理了 -上了13个国家的热搜
It’s trending in 13 countries!
搜过学校了
They’ve searched the school, Marc.
但是没找到
They didn’t find it.
泡泡股价爆跌 跌幅43%
Bubble shares are crashing. Down 43%.
有成千上万个家长
We’ve got thousands of parents
在抱怨B宝的安全性
complaining about B-Bot safety.
有好几千个小孩
We’ve got thousands of kids
在抱怨B宝不能解锁
complaining their bots won’t do the same stuff!
马可 我们该怎么办?
Marc, what do we do?
我…
I…
我…
Uh, I’ve…
我在想
I wonder.
也许身为一个用滑板做朋友的人
Maybe being a guy who makes his friends out of skateboards
并不会让你成为国际商业巨头
doesn’t equip you to run a global tech giant.
好吧 就这么做
Okay. Here’s our story.
把错推给那个怪咖
We blame everything on the rogue.
小小错误编码 单一个案
A single unit with a minor coding error.
小小?问题很大条耶
Minor? But the riot.
什么问题?我们先关闭网页
What riot? We hose down the Internet.
把影片删掉、贴文下架
Delete every video. Take down every post.
要是电视台播的话
Any TV station broadcasts it,
我们就买♥♥下时段 换上猫咪的影片
we buy the station and replace it with cat videos,
接下来再控告小孩不当使用产品
then we sue the kids for misuse of product
让他们签约 诸如此类
unless they sign a binding yada, yada,
再送校长水果礼盒
and send the principal a fruit basket.
天才 你觉得呢?
But what does the genius think?
好吧 阿杜 都听你的
Okay. Andrew, you do this.
很好 交给我吧