五分钟后 我们在泡泡总部现场直播
Back in five, we are streaming live from Bubble HQ.
今天泡泡公♥司♥将会举办发表会
It’s launch day at Bubble.
他们会推出什么样的高科技呢?
What incredible tech are they about to unveil?
真是让人期待 -我们去看看
We’re going in.
你曾经觉得孤单寂寞吗?
Have you ever felt completely alone?
感觉站在世界的边缘 超尴尬
Standing on the edge of things, so awkward,
也没有勇气接近任何人?
not daring to approach anyone?
如果你能够拥有一个完美朋友
What if you could have one perfect friend
它总是给你肯定 还会帮你交朋友
who thinks you’re awesome, who can help you find friends
让你事半功倍?
and make it all easy?
(让你事半功倍)
请全体人员进入发表会场
All staff to the launchitorium.
马可 准备好了
Marc, they’re ready.
马可
Marc?
好 就要开始了
So, this is it.
真的就要开始了
This is finally it!
今天泡泡公♥司♥
The day that we at Bubble
要送给全世界一个崭新的好朋友
give the whole world a new best friend!
马可…
Marc! Marc! Marc!
这是团队的成就 各位
Aw! We did this together, guys!
是泡泡达成的梦想
This is what it’s all been for.
而车♥库♥是所有梦想开始的地方
Right back to the time in the garage where Bubble started.
是我的 各位 我的车♥库♥
My garage, folks. My garage.
当然了 对 阿杜
Of course, yes, Andrew.
谢谢
Thanks. Uh…
但今天
But today,
我们往前迈了一大步
we take a huge leap
从泡泡手♥机♥、平板和手表
from Bubble’s phones and tablets and watches
进步到跟新世界产生连结
to a whole new world of connection.
它的核心 我的程式码
And at its heart, my code.
我的友谊演算法
My algorithm for friendship.
(友谊演算法)
它能启动你的新朋友 B宝
The code that drives your new best friend, the Bubble Bot.
欢迎体验
Welcome
(我爱程式码) 未来的友谊模式
to the future of friendship.
你们想见它吗?
You wanna meet it?
来吧
Okay!
选我… -快看 快看
Me! Me! Me, me! Over here!
选我 拜托 -选我 选我
Pick me! Please!
(艾莉B9)
幸运儿是艾莉B9
Do we have an “EllieB9”?
不公平
Oh, my gosh!
天啊 是我 是我 -宝贝快 快上去
That’s me, that’s me!
真是幸运
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
这些是妳的贴文
So, that’s your posts, and friends,
好友和照片 对吗?
and photos, right?
对 -很好
Yeah. – Okay.
艾莉 这个要送给妳
Ellie, this is for you.
世上首创第一台B宝
The world’s very first Bubble Bot.
哇
Wow.
试试吧
Go ahead.
(友谊安装中)
怎么回事啊?
What’s happening?
它正在认识妳
It’s getting to know you!
想对妳瞭如指掌
Everything about you.
(猴子 危险兔兔 太空 火星)
嗨 艾莉
Hi, Ellie.
《危险兔兔》 我最爱的节目
Danger-Bunny! That’s my favorite show!
我也是
Mine, too!
好耶
Awesome!
可以无限下载外型
Infinite downloadable skins!
哇
Wow!
我喜欢猴子
I love monkeys!
APP、联络人、照片、简讯
Apps, contacts, photos, chat.
看这个
Ooh, look at this!
哇
Whoa.
音乐必须的
Music. Of course.
跳上来
Jump on!
可以让家长们放心的安全性设定
Whoa! – Incredible safety settings to keep your parents happy.
地球上的东西你都能变吗?
You can be anything in the world?
全宇宙都可以
In the universe! Hold on.
坐稳了
我爱太空
Oh, I love space.
我也是
Me too!
全方位无死角沉浸式投影
Three-sixty degree immersive projection.
来张火星自♥拍♥吧
First selfie from the red planet?
好啊
Okay.
分享
Sharing.
系统持续稳定连接到泡泡网路 -天啊 快点按赞
Constant connection to the Bubble network.
好酷喔
Oh, my gosh! Like it!
它在做什么?
What’s she doing now?
这是主要功能 艾莉
This is why we’re here, Ellie.
帮妳找到新朋友
To find you some new friends.
真的假的?
Oh, really?
葛雷丝梅11也想当太空人
GraceMay11 wants to be an astronaut, too.
要加她好友吗? -好啊
You wanna friend Ellie? – Yeah, sure.
嘿 皮特66
Hey, Pete66.
对
Yes!
皮特是《危险兔兔》迷
Pete’s a fan of Danger-Bunny!
嗨 艾莉 这好酷喔 -嗨 对啊
Hi, Ellie. This is so cool! – Hi!
我去年去过太空营
Yeah, I went to Space Camp last year!
真的? -友谊是个双向道
Your best friend… – Awesome! … out of the box!
大家一起来
Let’s do this!
尽情交朋友吧
Let’s make friends!
巴尼?
Barney?
什么事? -你穿安全背心了吗?
Yep? – You have safety vest?
嗯哼 -点心带了吗?
Uh-huh. – And snack?
带了 奶奶
Yeah, Gran.
我走了 拜
I’ll see you later.
怪兽 两点钟方向
Troll! Two o’clock!
欧米纳米托铁
Omina mitotae!
成功了 想知道秘诀吗?
I got you. – Do you wanna trade spells?
哇!
Whoa!
自♥拍♥
Selfie!
耶
Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
可通行
Safe to walk.
(早安)
(B宝 我能帮忙吗?)
哇
Wow!
你瞎了 小鬼?
You got eyes, kid?
抱歉 对不起喔
Sorry. I’m so sorry.
真是够了
Ah, seriously?
(最好的朋友 即刻拥有)
(无稽中学)
忍♥者爆♥炸♥
Ninja blast!
你也喜欢啊?
Hey, you’re a fan, too?
当然喜欢
Of course.
-我叫朱力安 -我叫阿兔
嘿 -嘿
Hey! – Hey!
-嘿 -嘿 同学
看左 伊森 看右 尽速通行
Look left, Ethan. Right. Now let us cross.
到黑暗面
To the dark side!
您有九则新讯息
You have nine new messages.
您有十个赞 -讯息给艾比
You have ten likes. – Message Abby, I’ll be there in five.
我五分钟后到 -杰克想加你好友
Jack wants to friend you.
您好 您…您有六则讯息
By Odin’s beard, you have six messages.
看到露比PO的了吗? -分享中
Did you see Ruby’s post? – Sharing.
嘿 莎凡娜关注我了
Hey, Savannah just followed me.
14个赞了
艾萨克接受好友邀请
Isaac accepts your friendship.
所以妳看到岩浆
So, you see how the magma from the upper mantle
是怎么从地函往上推到密室里了吗?
pushes up into the chamber.
好酷喔 -标记密室
That’s cool! – Label chamber.
她过来了吗?
Guys, guys, is she coming yet?
这太刺♥激♥了
This is going to be crazy. – She’s coming.