A little.
能帮我和我妻子拍照吗?
Could you take a picture of me and my wife?
很简单,只要这样按
It’s very easy. You press like that.
– 很简单 – 当然
-Very easy. -Sure.
好,就这样,对准焦距,就这样
like that. That’s it. Focus like that. Okay?
我们要拍这里
We’re gonna do it over here.
看,能把棕榈树照进来吗?
Could you get that palm tree in?
我们要表明是在里维埃拉
We wanna show we’re on the Riviera.
– 你们要拍几张? – 一直按就好
-How many do you want? -Just snap away.
非常好,再一张,要拍下背景
Very good. Again. Get the background.
给我妻子拍几张。给我妻子拍几张,单独的。
Take a couple of my wife. Just take a couple of my wife, alone.
(法语)- 帮我拿行李来 – 好的,先生
-Take my luggage up right away. – Okay, mister.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能和我太太合照一张吗?
Can we take one picture of you with my wife?
和你照一张?
One picture with you?
就这样
That’s it.
怎样?
So?
他们不错
They’re good.
一个负责箱子,其他人保护委托人
A guy goes for the case, the other guy’s protecting the principal.
没人惊慌,他们不错
Nobody panics. They’re good.
那么我们了解到什么?
So what have we learned?
能办到吗?
Can it be done?
能办到。我们还需要两个人
It can be done. We should have two more men.
我们没有再多两个人
We don’t have two more men.
去找你的执行人
Go to your handler.
– 没有执行人 – 让我去
-There is no handler. -Let me go.
没有执行人,只有我
There’s no handler. There’s only me.
听着,你要这东西,要那箱子
listen, you want this thing, you want the case…
我们就需要更多人
we’re gonna need some more men.
没有帮手,没有更多人了。你害怕了?
There’s no more help. There’s no more men. Are you afraid?
我当然害怕,你以为我不愿意去是因为我高兴?
Of course I’m afraid. You think I’m reluctant because I’m happy?
我们订了个好计划,我们照计划进行
We’ve made a good plan, and we’re gonna stick with it.
我们做什么?
What do we do?
我们等着
We wait.
(法语)他们是谁?
So who are they?
(法语)我们的雇主
Our employers.
-(法语)谁 – 是我
-Who is it? -It’s me.
他们已经回别♥墅♥了
They’ve gone back to the villa.
– 他们随身带着箱子吗? – 对
-Did they have the case with them? -They did.
– 你弄到其它车子吗? – 弄到了
-Did you get the other cars? -Got them.
– 性能如何? – 它们很好
-And how do they run? -They’ll do fine.
喂
Yeah.
那是什么意思?
Well, what does that mean?
要是能做点什么就好了
It would be nice to do something.
我们是在做事,我们坐在这里,等着
We are doing something. We’re sitting here, waiting.
今天不能行动了
It’s not gonna happen today.
买♥♥家出城了
The buyers are out of town.
最早也要明天
Tomorrow at the earllest.
知道吗?管他的。我们走,我们去送他们上♥床♥
You know what? The hell with it. Let’s go. Let’s go put them to bed.
我们已有报告
We’ve got the report.
我接受这报告。其它什么也没有。我可以自己去看
I take the report. I got nothing else. I can go and see for myseIf.
如果我不去就不是我了。
If I don’t go, then what am l?
– 他们在别♥墅♥? – 是
-They at the villa? – Yeah.
好,我要最后去过一遍道路,看紧他们
All right, I’m gonna go take one last run over the route and tuck them in.
我跟你去
I’ll come with you.
你是怎么开始做这一行的?
So how’d you get started in this business?
一个有钱的混♥蛋♥诱骗又背叛了我
A wealthy scoundrel seduced and betrayed me.
跟我一样。怎样?
Same with me. How about that?
拿出地图,拿出地图
Take out the map. Take out the map.
要是有人看,我们就……
If anybody looks, we’re….
里面那些都是什么人?
So who are those guys inside?
你说呢?
You tell me.
退役军人、北边苏联那块,诸如此类
Ex-milItary, Northern Sov Block, somebody or other.
讨生活。我也是。
Need a job. That’s my excuse.
是吗?
Is it?
警♥察♥
Cops.
系统启动
System activated.
系统正常
System check.
重复,系统正常
Repeat system check.
他在那,正在当乖孩子。他在讲电♥话♥
There he is. He’s being a good little boy. He’s activated his phone.
[ 尼斯 ]
我已就位
I’m in position.
他们正从我这通过
They’re passing me now.
目标上路了
Target is on the way.
这鬼时候不适合工作
Hell of a time to be working.
你想要什么圣诞礼物?
What do you want for Christmas?
我的两颗门牙
My two front teeth.
祝你达成心愿
May your wish be granted.
目标距离交通灯400米
Target is 400 meters from the traffic light.
快、快
Come on!
目前为止不错,目标在正确路线上
So far, so good. Target on the right road.
山姆,护送车队
Sam, escort car.
距离你前方0.4秒
Four-tenths of a click in front of you.
知道了
Got it.
拉瑞,4秒内你就能看到他们。
Larry, you should see them in four seconds.
两辆车
Two cars.
我看到了
I got ’em
目标逃逸
Target has escaped.
重复,目标逃脱
I repeat: Target has gotten away.
目标驶往尼斯旧城
Target heading for Vieux Nice.
穿过市场,然后直行
Through the market, then straight.
岔路右转,马歇尔岔路
Right at the fork, MarechaI fork.
好了,你们在他们前面
Okay, you’re in front of him.
你可以在路口尽头拦截他们
You can cut him off at the end of the port.
收到,我知道了
Roger that. I got it.
他从右侧过来
He’s coming from the right.
他是你的了
He’s yours.
– 我中弹了,拿上箱子 – 绕到另一边去
-I’m hit! Take the case! -Up the other way!
拿那他妈的箱子
Get the fucking case!
上那头的车,我们跟你们在那边会合
Get the car at the other end! We’ll meet you up there!
– 拿上拿上 – 好
-Take it. -All right.
快离开这里,我去安全屋找你们
Get out of here! I’ll see you at the safe house!
扔掉箱子,扔掉箱子
Get rid of the case!
格雷戈在哪?
Where is Gregor?
格雷戈耍了我们
Gregor fucked us.
– 下面情况如何? – 相当紧张。你还好吗?
-How is it down there? -A lot of heat. How do you feel?
还好,谢谢之前帮我
Okay. Thanks for before.
不用挂心
Don’t mention it.
你能把上面的染料清理掉吗
Could you clean the paint off this?
有一包骆驼吗?
You got a pack of Camels in there?
没,你抽太多了
No, you smoke too much.
(法语)我们必须离开这里
We must get out of here.
我需要你的人来帮我们
I’m gonna need your people to help us.
我要你们找到箱子
And I need you to find the case.
好,给你的人打电♥话♥
All right, call your guy.
我们带去箱子,他就会帮你们
When we bring in the case, he’ll help you.
我怎么能带去箱子?
How can I bring in the case?
格雷戈拿着
Gregor has it.
– 为什么? – 我想是要卖♥♥给俄♥国♥人
-Why? -I presume to sell it to the Russians.
为何给俄♥国♥人?怎么不给你?
Why the Russians? Why not you?
我们有钱买♥♥的话,就不用找你们去抢了…
If we had the money to buy the case, we wouldn’t have hired you to steaI it…
对吧?
would we?
找你的人,跟他们谈谈
Go to your people, talk to ’em
你想要箱子?找到格雷戈就有箱子
You want the case? If we find Gregor, we find the case.
我们怎么找格雷戈?
How do we find Gregor?
你当初怎么找到他的?你怎么雇的他?
How did you find him in the first place? How did you hire him?
我通过你朋友找的他,那个瘸子…
I found him through your friend, the cripple…
给我找了一群他妈的废物
who gave me nothing but a bunch of fucking lames!
你和斯彭斯,还有一堆…
You and Spence and the whole
– 喂、喂 – …不争气的
-Hey, hey -sorry lot of them.
我们能通过他手♥机♥找到他
We can find him through his cell phone.