Almost a bit of raspberry jam back there?
树莓果酱!
A bit of raspberry jam back there.
货到手,钱也在,任务漂亮完成
Got the swag, kept the money. Job well done.
太好了,太好了
That’s a fact. That is a fact.
慢点,慢点
Slow down.
我想我得停下来
I think I have to stop.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要接这工作?
Why did you take this job?
朋友,我需要钱
My friend, I need the money.
(法语)钱在这
The money is here.
这都是为了它。你知道。
That’s what this is, you know?
钱
Money.
对,但谁是我们的雇主呢?
Yeah, but who are our employers?
你说得对
You’re right.
出口
EXlT
让一下
Excuse me.
让一让,先生
Excuse me, monsieur.
俄♥国♥人也想要对箱子出价
The Russians are trying to bid for the case.
箱子在尼斯,他们正设法将它卖♥♥给俄♥国♥人
The case is in Nice. They’re trying to sell it to the Russians.
他们住“贝尔梅别♥墅♥”,在尼斯
They’re staying at the Villa Belle Mer in Nice.
小组还没准备好
The team isn’t ready.
不管小组怎样,你们现在动手
Whatever the team is, you do it now.
俄♥国♥人决心出价,我们要现在行动
The Russians have decided to bid. We need to move now.
让一下
Excuse me.
我得到消息,我们很快要行动
I have the information. We’ll be moving very soon.
确定将以伏击的方式…
It’ll definitely be in the nature of an ambush…
在这里和这里中间的某处
somewhere between here and here.
我们预计有3辆车的车队,以及后援组
We’ll anticipate a three-car convoy with a backup team.
显然,我们要在他们摆脱我们之前,设法让目标停下
And obviously we will try and stop the target before they can get away from us.
箱子里装什么?
What’s in the case?
这并非必要信息
That information isn’t necessary.
它重吗?会爆♥炸♥吗?
Is it heavy, is it explosive,
是不是拴在哪个倒霉蛋的手腕上?要不要剁下来?
Is it chained to some unlucky bloke’s wrist? Are we gonna have to chop it off–
好了。
All right.
但我没有义务让你们知道..
But I am not under any obligation to let you know…
如果你不,那么价钱要提高。
If you are not, then the price has got to go up.
我可以给你拿箱子,但价格要提高
I’ll get you the case, but the price has got to go up.
如果这么业余,我要10万元,我要预付
If it’s going to be amateur night, I want $100,000. I want it up front.
要存入银行账户。我还要另外10万…
I want it in a bank account. I want another $100,000
等你拿到箱子时
when you get the case.
好了
Okay.
我们派枪手守这里…这里
We’ve got shooters here…shooters here
我跟你们说个老招数
I’ll tell you an old trick.
嘿
Hey
你什么毛病?
What’s your problem?
再画一次
Draw it again.
再画一次
Draw it again.
你是战场王牌,再画一次
You’re the ace field man. Draw it again.
图很简单,再画一次,画你刚才看到的
It’s a simple diagram. Just draw it again. Draw what you saw.
再画一次
Draw it again!
再画一次
Draw it again!
两名枪手,车子从这经过
Two shooters. Car comes through here.
枪手交叉射击,互射身亡
Shooters across from each other, kill each other dead.
天啊,你从哪学的?
Oh, my! Where’d you learn that?
团里
In the regiment.
是哪个团?
What regiment was that?
第22特空团
The 22nd SpeciaI Air Service.
赫里福德的船库什么颜色?
What’s the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
赫里福德的船库什么颜色?
What’s the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
我不喜欢你的态度
I don’t llke your attitude
船库什么颜色?
What’s the color of the boathouse–
– 滚蛋! – 颜色…
-Fuck off! -What’s….
你有枪,我没武器。收拾我啊
You got the gun. I’m unarmed. Do something.
来,干啊。来啊。来啊。
Do something. Go ahead. Do something.
跟我谈伏击?
Tell me about an ambush?
我用一杯他妈的咖啡就伏击你
I ambushed you with a cup of coffee.
我们拿到箱子,你就拿到钱
You’ll get your money when we get the case.
其他人也是
The others too.
我是这么理解的
That is what I understood.
好了,我们收到指示,行动
Come on, we’ve gotten the word. We’re moving.
往前移一点
Put this near the front.
当心,当心那东西
Careful! CarefuI with that.
那么赫里福德船库是什么颜色?
So what color is the boathouse at Hereford?
我他妈怎么知道?
How the fuck should I know?
这能结清你的酬劳
This’ll complete your compensation.
多谢参与
Thanks for your time.
我们走后,你可自♥由♥离开
Feel free to leave when we’re gone.
需要我建议你忘了我们吗?
Do I need to suggest that you forget us?
我们是不会忘记的
Because we will not forget.
[ 尼斯 ]
早
‘Morning.
我看到你在复习我们的难题
I see you’re reviewing our problem.
对。要么钻研难题,要么得到解决方案
Yeah, either you’re part of the problem or you’re part of the solution…
不然只能看风景了
or you’re just part of the landscape.
确实
lndeed.
箱子里是什么?
What’s in the case?
我们付钱给你去拿的东西
Something we’re paying you for.
你跟那女孩在饭店前
You and the girI are in front of the hotel.
我名叫蒂娅卓
The name’s Deirdre.
蒂娅卓,在门外等目标。
Deirdre. Wait outside the hotel for the target.
他在离开饭店去别♥墅♥,离开别♥墅♥去饭店
He leaves the hoteI for the villa, the villa for the hotel.
他激活了他的手♥机♥
He activates his cell phone.
你怎么知道他会用手♥机♥?
How do you know he’s gonna use his cell phone?
– 他会用手♥机♥的 – 你怎么知道?
-He’ll use a phone. -How do you know?
我会打他手♥机♥
I’m gonna call him on it.
你怎知他带着手♥机♥?
How do you know he’ll have it with him?
他在等一个电♥话♥
He’s waiting for a call.
跟他做生意的人…
The people he’s doing business with…
要打电♥话♥告诉他会面地点,好了吗?
will call him to tell him the location of the meet. Okay?
好。
Okay.
别♥墅♥、饭店、车、红绿灯、8到10人
The villa, the hotel, the car, the stopllght, eight to 10 guys….
安保…安保有多厉害?
How good’s the…How good’s the security?
我说不上来
I can’t tell you.
我们去打探。他们在哪里?
Well, let’s find out. Where are they?
最后报告他们在饭店
Last report, they were at the hotel.
– 箱子也在饭店? – 我们相信是
-The case is at the hotel? -We presume that it is.
真有意思
That’s interesting.
我们何不现在下手?
Why don’t we do it now?
有道理
It’s tempting.
这个计划不错,我们按计划来
It’s a good plan. Let’s stick to the plan.
大家都想参加聚会,没人想留下来打扫
Everybody wants to go to the party. Nobody wants to stay and clean up.
拜托
Please.
唯一问题是地图….这地图不是详图
The only thing is that the map, the map is not the territory.
我们去现场看。
Let’s go look at the ground.
带些钱,我们去购物
Bring some money. We’re gonna do a little shopping.
听好
listen up.
你是我妻子,也许你该装像一点
You’re my wife. Maybe you want to look like it.
只是一场戏,一场戏
It’s just a game. Just a game.
一男一女散步,诸如此类。小菜一碟
Man and woman going for a walk and all that that entails. Piece of cake.
放松,放松亲爱的
Relax. Relax, darling.
你收拾以后样子不错
You look good cleaned up.
那就是饭店?
That’s the hotel?
出租车
Taxi.
挽着我的手,挽着我的手
Put your arm under mine. Put your arm under mine.
为何他们不在别♥墅♥?
So why aren’t they at the villa?
他们为何在这里?
Why are they down here?
寻欢作乐?漂亮姑娘和啤酒还是什么?
Fun and games? Pretty girls and beer or what?
(禁入)
(法语)为您效劳,先生
Can I help you, sir?
不,我们看看菜单
No. We’re just looking at the menu.
对不起,你会说英语吗?
Excuse me. Do you speak Engllsh?
会一点