Afraid I’ll catch one of your bullets?
现在太危险
lt is too dangerous right now.
我情愿冒险
I’ll take my chances.
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
我♥干♥了什么?
Did I do what?
他弟弟是你派人杀的?
Did you have his brother murdered?
你从哪里听来的?
Where did that come from?
我要知道
I need to know.
不 我没有 我告诉你
No, I didn’t. I’m telling you, no.
我没有
I did not.
看着我
Trisha, look at me.
我和这件事一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
但我仍然要为卡伦报仇
But one of them’s going to pay for what happened to Colin.
这就是你所谓的生意人?
Is that what a businessman is?
这就是我所谓的保护家人
That’s what I call protecting my family.
你追不上我! 拦截!
You can’t touch me!
快回来找莫利斯
Interception, baby!
– 快啊 – 快往回跑
– Come on, man. – Running it back!
快看! 快回!
Look at that! Go back to slow mo!
我追上你了
I’m coming for you.
我不看了
I ain’t gonna even look.
我闭着眼睛玩
I’m just gonna play. I can’t see!
他能一直跑到底
He could go…
喷气机队触地得分!
…all the way!
怎么样?
How your mama doing?
怎么样?
How your mama doing?!
触地得分
Touchdown, baby!
认输吧
Take it, take it!
来舔我屁♥股♥吧
These nuts in your mouth.I said put the nuts in your mou–
怎么还不去干活? 快去干活!
Why y’all not working?! Get to work!
该死的黑鬼
Shiftless Negroes.
快去 走啊
Toby! Go on!
迈克在哪里?
Where is Mac, Maurice?
他在后面
He’s out back.
告诉他 我有话跟他说
I wanna talk to him.
是 老板
Yes, sir.
你真的不需要什么?
You sure you don’t want nothing?
不要 我很好
No, I’m okay.
我就在楼下
I’ll be downstairs.
好的
All right.
我还记得坐在那椅子上
I remember sitting in that chair…
看着你梳妆 准备第一次约会
…watching you fix your hair for your first date.
你安排我去见狄克斯特本森
You hooked me up with Dexter Benson.
他是我手下
My man Dex.
– 我很喜欢那孩子 – 得了吧
– I really liked that boy. – Please, Daddy.
他很害怕吻我 道别时咬了我嘴唇
He was so scared, he bit my lip when he kissed me good night.
等一下
Wait a second.
第一次约会你不能吻他
You didn’t kiss that boy on your first date.
我吻了
That’s right, I did.
可能我想报复你
I guess I was trying to get back at you.
真不愿意承认
You know, I hate to admit it….
我怀念那些日子
I miss those times.
我没跟你说过我多想念你妈妈
I can tell you when I missed your ma the most.
在你毕业时 你出去约会时
At your graduations and your dates.
我知道我没和你谈过心
I know I ain’t never been able to talk to you.
我有很多话想对你说
There’s a lot of things I wanted to say.
可话一出口 总不是我想说的
It don’t ever come out right. I know that.
我不要你离开我的生活
I want you in my life.
有些事情…
There are…certain things….
在证实之前…
Until I can prove these things…
…我要你和我住在这里
…I want you to stay here with me.
听我说
Listen to me.
有人要通过伤害你来伤害我
There are people out there who’ll try to hurt me by hurting you.
就像他们对你哥哥
Like they did your brother.
若让他们得逞 我就完了
I’ll be damned if I let them do that.
是谁?
Who is it?
你的电♥话♥
You got a phone call.
现在不行
Not now, Mac.
是罗斯
It’s Roth.
今天是个好日子
Today’s a good day.
是交易日
It’s deed day.
– 相信你已全办妥了 – 没问题
– I trust everything’s in order. – Absolutely,
今晚我的梦想将实现
Tonight all my dreams come true,
我们按计划在俱乐部见
I’ll see you at the club as planned.
我给你准备支票
I’ll have your check.
希尔克的事怎样了?
Where do we stand with Silk?
我们约好今晚8点见面
We’re hooking up at 8:00.
你要小心
Watch out for him.
这小子诡计多端
The boy’s tricky.
别让他先发制人
Don’t let him get the upper hand.
我能对付希尔克
I can handle Silk.
你疯了?
Are you out of your mind?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我想你
I missed you.
我爸发现你来这里 就该我想你了
You miss me. I’ll miss you when my father finds out you’re here.
他就在门外
He’s standing right outside the door.
我该拿你怎么办?
What’ll I do with you?
天哪!
Jesus!
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我要去处理那笔生意
I gotta go take care of business.
你需要什么就告诉我
You need anything, you just say the word.
我很好 别担心
I am fine, Dad.
去干♥你♥必须干的事吧
I’m chilling. You do what you gotta do, okay?
天哪! 过来!
Jesus! Come on, you gotta go!
你要干什么?
No, what do you…?
– 你没事吧? – 我很好
– You all right? – I’m fine, Daddy.
你饿吗?
Listen, baby, you hungry?
他们叫了比萨饼 马上送上来
They getting pizza. Say the word, they’ll bring it up.
我不饿 饿了我会告诉他们
I’m not hungry. If I get hungry, I’ll let them know.
我很快就回来
I’ll be back after a while.
这比萨饼棒极了
Damn, this pizza good.
开门 给你一块香肠胡椒比萨
Baby girl, open up! I got some sausage and pepperoni pizza!
开门 这上面没猪肉
Open up the door. Ain’t no swine on it.
吃了比萨就不会想妈妈了 是多米诺餐厅的比萨饼
Pizza make you wanna slap your mama. What’s this, Domino’s?!
我还没进过这屋
Damn, never been up in here before.
墙上也贴”王子”的照片
They got Prince up on the wall.
你也是追星族 你在哪里?
You a freak too, ain’t you, Trish? Where you at?
再不出来我要搜了
I’m coming around the corner.
该死!
Damn!
我们现在去哪里?
So where are we going?
你看
Look.
这些地方都被拆掉或烧掉
All the places on this list have been moved out or burned out.
只剩这一个
Except this one.
我知道这里
I know this one.
我爸和迈克说过 是希尔克的赌场
My father and Mac talked about that. It’s Silk’s casino.
赌场?
Casino?
我们去赌一把
Let’s gamble.
好啊
All right.
拿出点辣舞仔的样子
Now you’re giving me some B-boy flavor.
扭胯
Hip-hop.
我知道扭胯
I know hip-hop.
你好吗?
Hey, what’s up?
他是和我一起的 给点面子?
Come on, he’s with me. Okay? Can you give me a break?
你是艾赛克的女儿?
You lsaak’s girl, huh?
说对了 宝贝
That’s right, cutie.
能放我进去吗?
Will you let me in?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you. Come on.
我不喜欢玩这个 咱们去跳舞
I’m not feeling this. Let’s go to the dance floor.
– 那不是我的特长 – 不是你的特长? 走吧
– It’s not my scene. – Not your scene? Cute. Let’s go.
你看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!