He also don’t like the wrong element around his daughter.
所以我绝不让这种事发生
It’s up to me not to let it happen.
教训他
Kick his ass.
别以为只有你会这两下子
You ain’t the only one that knows some shit.
抓住他! 抓住他!
Get up! Get him!
他往大门走了!
He’s headed around the front!
这混♥蛋♥是谁?
Who that motherfucker?
伟大的国家
Great country.
免费车
Free cars.
孙祖一月前被暗♥杀♥
Sun Tzu was lost to us by assassination less than a month ago.
一家杂货店被炸毁 他老婆死了
A grocery store was firebombed, and his wife killed.
恕我直言 我们随时可能被杀
With all respect, Ch’u, any of us could be killed at any time…
无论是不是帮主
…overlord or not.
我们不是黑人帮 维克多
We are not the blacks, Victor.
我们彼此的忠诚不容置疑
Our loyalty to each other is unquestioned.
至少让我们反击展示实力
At least let us strike harder. Show our true strength.
我们要等待最有利的时机
We will only do that when it serves us best.
汉 这件事让凯去查吧
Let Kai worry about this.
我不想再失去一个儿子
Han, I don’t want to lose another son.
老人家认为你逃不出来
The old man didn’t think you’d make it.
你呢?
And you?
我知道你能
I knew you would.
好久不见了 见到你真高兴
It’s been a long time, Han. It’s good to see you.
告诉我
Tell me…
那晚发生了什么事
…what happened that night?
他在一家黑人夜♥总♥会♥打架 我去把他救出来
He got in a fight in a black club.
他们威胁要弄死他 我找到宝之前他们就下手了
Threats had been made. They got Po the same evening, before I could find him.
为什么去那里?
Why there?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn’t tell me.
你弟弟有时做事不顾后果 但这么死太惨了
Your brother was a loose cannon, but he didn’t deserve this.
为什么跟黑人打?
Why fight with blacks?
码头只有4平方英里
Well, the waterfront’s only four square miles.
一半生意是我们的
HaIf the businesses belong to us…
另一半是他们的
…the other haIf to them.
争斗是迟早的事
It was just a matter of time.
我还担心坐牢会让你软弱
I was afraid prison would make you soft.
人在监狱不会变软弱
People don’t get soft in prison.
很不错
Pretty good.
– 给你 拿好 – 谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you so much.
你一定是饿了
You must be hungry.
除了吓我 你找不到别的事可做?
Could you find something better to do than creep up on me?
另外 你是不是走错了地方?
And besides, aren’t you in the wrong part of town?
我去你的商店 他们说你在这里
At your store, they said you were here.
抓紧时间 快
Hold on a minute. Come on, kids.
等一下 谁要? 慢点 别抢 要哪个?
All right, all right. Who wants what?
我想要黄的
I wanted the yellow one.
把黄的给他 他年纪小
Give it to him. He’s the baby.
行了 你要吗?
Stop! You want one?
当然 我想要黄的
Sure. I want the yellow one.
你只能吃绿的
Well, you get a green one.
问过你哥哥了?
Did you talk to your brother?
你怎么肯定我一定会问他?
What made you think that?
时间到
Hey, time-out.
走过来的那个人他为我爸爸工作
See that guy? He works for my dad…
脾气特别暴躁
…and he’s got a bad attitude.
这是你朋友?
Who’s your friend?
排队时认识的 我还不知道你名字
We met in line. I didn’t catch your name.
– 你叫什么? – 朋友叫我阿克巴
– What’s your name? – My friends call me Ahkbar.
阿克巴…
Well, Ahkbar…
…这位是迈克 他是阿克巴
…this is Mac. Mac, Ahkbar.
“Salaammalekum 阿克巴”
As-Salaam-Alaikum, Ahkbar.
他不是那个家伙吗?
Yo, ain’t that the guy?

Hell, yeah.
是他 打得我们好惨 还开走了莫利斯的车
Same chump took Mo’s ride after he beat us down.
你胡说什么? 没人敢打我
Ain’t nobody ever kicked my ass. What are you talking about?
就是那个小子
That the dude.
我们少一个人没法比赛 你原意帮个忙吗?
We can’t get started, because we’re a man short. Would you help us out?
我?
Me?
我不会玩这种球
No. I don’t know this game.
只要会喘气就会玩
Man, it’s easier than breathing.
再说翠茜喜欢橄榄球运动员
Besides, Trish loves football players.
好吧 太好了
Right on.
我找了个人一块玩
Fellas, got myseIf a fresh recruit.
他是个新手
He’s a rookie…
你们别难为他
…so take it easy on him.
把它给我
Give me that!
兄弟们对新手很友好
The brothers and I always give rookies warm welcomes.
你不用担心
So don’t worry about a thing.
只要站在我后面
I just need you to stand behind me.
我把球传给你 你跑到场边
I’ll give you the ball, and you run to the far end of the field.
就这些?
That’s all?
就这些
That’s all.
预备!
Set!
让我们看看你的绝招
Let’s see your special on this one.
莫利的绝招!
Mo’s special!
我们来了
We’re coming, boys.
– 跑! – 跑?
– Run! – Run?
欺负人
Come on!
该死
Damn.
那天我说了
Like I told your ass the other day.
别以为只有你会这两下子
You ain’t the only one that knows some shit.
干得好
Good job, my man.
– 他们可以那样吗? – 当然
– Are they allowed to do that? – Sure.
这是冲撞运动
It’s a contact sport.
这次你先跑过半场
This time, run a little bit and turn up the middle.
我再把球扔给你
And I’ll throw the ball to you.
这叫突然后转进攻
It’s called the “buttonhook.”
– 喊二开始 – 突然后转进攻
– On two. – Buttonhook.
就站在那里
Right there.
预备!
Set!
该死! 莫利好样的黑鬼
Damn! Shakalack-shakalack. Mo, you my Negro, Mo.
狠狠揍他
Break his ass.
怎么别人都不挨撞?
How come nobody else gets hit?
因为球在你手里
Because you’re the one with the ball.
好 我喊3声嗨
Okay. I’d like hut three.
你没事吧?
You all right?
兄弟!
Hey, brother!
美国足球
American football!
– 好棒! – 小兄弟!
– That was great! – Brother!
– 你好厉害 – 你身手不凡
– You were great. – Damn, that was hot.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
这是我的地址
Here’s my address.
问过你哥哥后告诉我一声 我会的
Please let me know when you talk to your brother.
给你
Here.
– 你看见了吗? – 太棒
– Did you see that? – Awesome!
– 我知道 – 他真了不起!
– I know. – That was great!
爸爸不理解我
Pop ain’t feeling me.
他还想让我坐在学步车里走路
He still wants me to ride around with training wheeIs and shit.
爸爸应该知道…
I was like, Pops got to understand that…
我和他是一个模子里刻出来的
…me and him is cut from, like, the same cloth.
他应把我当成大人尊重我
He needs to start respecting me as a man.
我是成年人 他应该尊重我
I mean, he needs to start respecting my manhood.
我上过大学
Shit, I went to college.
说的对 宝贝
That’s right, baby. You did.
说的对 宝贝
That’s right, baby. I did.
比方说 那天我接了个电♥话♥
Like that phone call I got the other day.
爸爸唯恐我插手他的生意
Pop’s too afraid about me handling the business and stuff.
可是我有主意 你知道我有主意
But, baby, I got ideas. I mean, you know I got ideas.
就像…我最有主意
Shit, I am an idea.
我是第二个爱因斯坦
I’m about to have an Einstein moment.
奇迹会发生 肯定惊天动地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!