It doesn’t look like much.
看起来不太像啊
The one that took Cousin Seth was green.
塞思表弟带来的那条是绿色的
Do you remember? They vary.
你记得吗 毒性差不多
This is the needful animal.
这条就够用了
Where’s the best spot?
哪儿是最佳部位
Wrist or breast, no matter.
手腕或胸部 都行
Thank you.
谢谢
Make sure the children are safe before you follow me.
在你随我去之前 我要确定孩子们都是安全的
Yes, Majesty.
是的 陛下
Now… bite.
现在…咬
Nothing.
没有感觉
Oh, yes.
有了
It goes away toward the end.
她会带你走向生命的终结
You…
你…
have a rotten soul.
有个腐烂的灵魂
What did she say?
她说了什么
She said I had a rotten soul.
她说我有一个腐烂的灵魂
Find the children!
去找那些孩子
Caesarion has escaped with Lucius Vorenus.
小恺撒已经和卢修斯·乌利纳斯一起逃跑了
The man turns loyalty into a vice.
这个男人不再忠心了
Any notion where they might have gone?
天理何在 他们应该已经离开了?
Big country, Egypt.
埃及是个很大的国家
Even now, I would be happy to forgive Vorenus
即便是现在 如果乌利纳斯和那个男孩投降的话
if he surrendered himself and the boy.
我也会原谅他
He’s made his choices. Yes.
他已经做了决定 是的
It’s a shame when it’s just the boy needs to die. If only you could talk to him, Pullo.
只要你能和他谈谈 那就仅是那个男孩要去死 波罗
I’m sure you could persuade him of the right course to take.
我相信你能的
Have to find him first. Yes.
得先找到他 是的
I could look for him.
我能找到他
Why don’t you do that?
那你为什么还不去呢
When I recover my rightful place
当我重获属于我的地方
I shall be sure that you are properly rewarded.
我可以保证你会得到应得的奖赏
You may choose a province to govern and any woman of the court.
你可以挑选一个省去统治 并且要这个国家的任何一个女人
Thanks.
谢谢
That life is over. It’s best you forget about it.
那样的生活已经不会再有了 你最好忘记它
Nonsense. My mother would set things aright.
荒谬 我母亲会把事情都安排好的
I doubt it.
我很怀疑
I wonder my father tolerated such a pessimist around him.
我想知道我父亲怎能容忍♥他身边 有一个如此悲观的人
There’ll be no more talk of that sort.
我不会和你谈这个话题了
It’s just a bird.
只是一只鸟
I’ve not been in the desert at night before.
以前我从未在晚上还待在沙漠里
It does not please me.
我很不高兴
We shall not do this again.
我们不该再这样了
Get some sleep. We’ve got a long ride tomorrow.
去睡会儿吧 明天还要远行
I will sleep when I like. You will sleep when I tell you.
我想睡的时候会去睡的 你该在我叫你睡的时候就睡
What’s wrong?
怎么了
How’s it going? Not so bad. You?
现在怎么样了 还不错 你呢
Same.
差不多吧
I never thought I’d see that ugly bastard glaring down at me again, though.
我从未想过那个私生子 再次对我怒目而视
I knew you’d remember.
我知道你记得的
This is him, then? This is him.
是他吗 是他
Who is this man?
这个人是谁
Name’s Titus Pullo. I do not like your manner.
叫提图斯·波罗 你没有礼数
Handsome, isn’t he?
他很帅 是吧
What news of my mother?
我母亲有什么消息吗
She’s dead. Killed herself.
她死了 自杀的
Best way to go. Honorable.
死亡的最好方式 值得景仰
Do not touch me!
别碰我!
Thought he’d be bigger.
他会长大的
There are ten legions out looking for him.
有十个军团在找他
Patrols on all the roads west to Africa,
西向非洲所有的道路
all the Upper Nile ports.
尼罗河所有港口都有人巡逻
The only way to go is south.
唯一一条路就是去南方
So we can cut back across the desert
那我们能穿过沙漠返回
towards the river at the cataracts.
朝大瀑布下的河走去
I’ll go with you as far as Judea, you can get a ship from there.
我和你们一直到朱迪亚 然后你们从那儿可以找艘船
You can buy a ship if you want. His mother gave me a heavy purse.
如果想的话 也可以买♥♥一艘 他母亲给了我一大笔钱
You’ll not come with us?
你不和我们一起吗
No, I’ll head out east maybe.
不 我可能会去东部
They always need soldiers out there.
那里也许需要士兵的
Probably won’t even make it out of Egypt.
也许你的身份人家不敢收
How are the children?
孩子们怎么样
Well enough.
很好
Vorena the elder is at the temple of Orbona with Lyde.
大乌利娜和莱德在奥波拿神庙里
Lucius got apprenticed to a stonemason.
卢修斯成了石匠的学徒
Stonemason? Now that’s a decent trade.
石匠? 现在是不错的行业
He’s on fire to be a soldier.
他十分想从军
You’re not encouraging him, are you? No, course not.
你不会鼓励他的 是吧 当然不会
Vorena the younger, now…
小乌利娜 现在…
she’s a little tiger.
她有点凶
Still doesn’t speak much, mind, but…
还是话不多 但是…
practically runs the tavern.
开始学着经营酒馆了
Anyone misbehaves, she gives ’em a look like Medusa on the rag.
任何人行为不端的 她就会给人家颜色看看
And Gaia?
盖娅呢
That didn’t end so well. No?
结局不太好 不好?
Long story.
很长的一个故事
When did you return? We had no news of your arrival.
你什么时候回来的 我们都没得到你要回来的消息
We docked this morning at Ostia. I came directly here.
我们今早在奥斯提亚靠岸的 我直接来这儿了
Mother, Antony is dead.
母亲 安东尼死了
By his own hand.
自杀的
I see.
亲眼所见
Well, thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
My congratulations. You’re as good as king now.
祝贺你 你现在像国王一样了
Not king. Merely first citizen.
不是国王 只是第一公民罢了
Would you care for some refreshments and water?
你要些点心和水吗
Thank you, no.
不了 谢谢
I’m glad you’re not upset. A display of grief now would have been impolitic.
我很高兴看到你没难过 现在就悲伤是不得当的
Of course.
当然
I’ve no intention of grieving.
我没打算悲伤
So, who are the children?
那么 这些孩子们都是谁啊
They’re Antony’s children – Helios and Selene.
他们是安东尼的孩子 赫利俄斯和塞勒涅
Trophies.
战利品
Poor things.
可怜的小东西
Perhaps you will look after them for me.
或许你会愿意为我照顾他们
They seem amiable enough, as far as I can tell.
据我所知 他们很可爱的
It would be the charitable thing to do.
这将会是件善事
Kindly Uncle Octavian shows mercy.
好心的屋大维叔叔选择了宽恕
People will love it.
人♥民♥会喜欢这些的
Clever. No end to your cleverness.
聪明 聪明绝顶啊
You murdered the other one, did you? Caesarion?
你杀了另外的一个 是吗? 小恺撒?
Not yet.
还没
Soon, I hope.
我希望 会很快
He only offers to parley and says the whole thing was your fault in the first place
他只想连本代利得到 是整个事情起先都是你的错
and that me and him should make peace.
而我和他应该维护和平
What did you reply? I headbutted the cunny
那你怎么做的 我用头撞了他
and bit his tongue out. Took that as a no, then, did he?
并且把他舌头咬了出来 那就代表不同意了 是吧
You bit out his tongue? I did.
你咬了他的舌头? 是的
Tasted like chicken. That is disgusting.
尝起来像鸡肉 真恶心
Cack. 15 gold says I kill more than you. Best keep clear, boy, it’s gonna get wet.
15个金币赌我杀的人比你多 最好保持清醒 孩子 可能要流血了
Wait, we can talk our way past.
等等 我们可以不用动武
Gerrae.
老天
As soon as his majesty opens his mouth, we’re cooked.
一旦说出去 我们就惨了
Let’s just go at ’em. No. That’s an order.
我们去处理掉他们 不 这是命令
Grumpy and cautious as ever.
还是和以前一样的爆脾气 但又谨慎小心
Like an old sheepdog, you.
就像一只老牧羊犬 说你呢
Salve, Captain.
你好啊 队长
Romans, are you? We are.
你们是罗马人吗 是的
Don’t see many citizens out here. What’s your business?
那边应该没多少罗马人吧 你们做什么的?
Hunting sphinxes. No such thing as sphinxes.
猎杀斯芬克斯 没听说过什么斯芬克斯
Now you tell us. We’re grain merchants.
别胡说八道 我们是粮食批发商 去孟斐斯