It’s a damn good sword.
这是把该死的好剑 嗯?
It’s a good place to die, at any rate.
不管怎么说 在这里死去也挺好的
Could have been a ditch in Gaul.
好过死在高卢的沟渠里
Men that knew Alexander…
认识亚历山大的人
once stood here.
曾经站在这里
Good a place as any, I suppose.
我想 是比很多地方要好
Lucius Vorenus…
卢修斯·乌利纳斯…
I enter the end.
我的生命已到尽头
Don’t you die here with me.
你别跟我死在这
You get out while you can.
只要有可能就逃出去
I’ll do that.
我会的
It’s been an honor serving with you, sir.
能为您效劳 我很荣幸 长官
Has it?
真的吗
I hope so.
我 我希望是如此
Brace it there.
握紧了
Any instructions or messages, sir?
还有什么指示或者口信吗 长官
No.
没有了
Just tell the people I died well.
告诉人们我死得很体面
I died Roman.
以罗马人的方式死去
My poor love.
噢 我可怜的爱人
Bring the children.
带孩子们过来
Lucius Vorenus wishes to speak?
卢修斯·乌利纳斯有话要说吗
No. Then he shall stop looking at me.
没有 那他就不该继续盯着我
I gave you an order. I take no orders from you.
我命令你 我无须服从你的命令
I let you live because Antony was fond of you.
我没取你的命是因为 安东尼喜欢你
Do not test me now.
现在你看我敢不敢杀你
Kiss my arse!
你还有脸!
You’re lucky I don’t open your stomach.
我没让你开膛破肚算你走运
I wonder that you had not done the honorable thing and followed your captain.
我不知道为什么你没有 光荣地追随你的长官而去
Oh, I would.
噢 我会的
But I have to get Caesarion out of here.
但我得把小恺撒带走
What do you mean? If he stays, Octavian will kill him.
你说带走是什么意思? 他不走 屋大维会杀了他
He’s perfectly safe. I’ve made a pact with Octavian.
他很安全 我跟屋大维有协议
I keep my crown and no harm will come to my people.
我保有王位 他不会伤害我的人
Octavian may let you live
屋大维可能会让你活着
so he can parade you through the Forum in your crown.
戴着皇冠在广场上游♥行♥
To Antony’s children, he will show public mercy and kindness.
他会对安东尼的孩子 表示同情和关心
But Caesarion, another son of Caesar,
但是对于小恺撒 恺撒大帝的另一个儿子
Octavian will kill him. No.
屋大维会杀了他 不
He’s just a child. He’ll die.
他只是个孩子 他会死
And for what? We both know he’s not the son of Caesar.
为什么 嗯? 我们都知道 他不是恺撒大帝的儿子
We know nothing of the sort.
我们什么都不知道
I was there at his conception.
你做那种勾当之时 我在场
Doesn’t matter what you say.
你说什么都没用
He is the son of Caesar.
他就是恺撒大帝的儿子
Whoever he is, he stays here, he dies.
不管他是谁 留在这 他就会死
You’d see that if your desire to live hadn’t blinded you.
如果没有被你的求生欲望蒙蔽 你一定也能看得出这点
And you, why would you save him? What is he to you?
那你呢 你为什么要救他 他是你什么人
He’s nothing. But his father is my friend.
他跟我没关系 但他父亲是我的朋友
I’ll take the boy to him.
我会把孩子带给他
The man, what’s his name? Titus Pullo.
那个男人 叫什么名字 提图斯·波罗
Yes.
是的
Is he a good man? Define good.
他是个好人吗 你怎样定义好人?
Children, come.
孩子们 来
See.

By his own hand.
亲手结束自己的生命
That is how nobility dies.
这样才死得高贵
Put on your traveling clothes.
收拾好行李
You’re leaving with Lucius Vorenus for your safety.
为了安全 你得跟 卢修斯·乌利纳斯一起离开
But my place is here with you.
可是这里是我的家 跟你在一起
Traveling clothes now.
穿上你的旅行衣
My condolence for your loss.
谨致吊唁之意
He died well.
他死的很安详
If there’s anything we can do for you, anything you need…
如果你有什么事情我们能为你做 任何事你需要的话…
It’s so kind of you to ask.
非常欣赏你的善意
Your well-being is my chief concern.
你的幸福是我最关心的
Thank you. I have been so scared.
谢谢 我是有点恐惧
But I’m not anymore. No?
但现在已经没有了 没有了?
Antony painted you as a cruel monster.
安东尼把你描绘成一个残忍♥的怪物
But it is not so.
但实际不是这样
I sense that you are a good and honest man.
我感觉你是一个正直的好人
I’m not wrong, am I? No.
我说的没错 是吧? 没错
My children and I are perfectly safe.
我和我的孩子都能确保安全
You are. Even Caesarion?
是的 那小恺撒呢?
He’s just a boy. He’s no threat to me.
他只是个孩子 不会对我有什么威胁的
I keep my crown. I remain queen of Egypt.
我继续戴着王冠 我仍然是埃及的女王
You are Egypt.
你是埃及人
How could I replace you?
我怎能取代你呢
I am content.
我已经很满足了
We shall be good friends.
我们会成为好朋友的
We shall.
会的
As a friend, would you grant me one favor?
作为朋友 你能帮我一个忙吗
Of course. Come with me to Rome.
当然 跟我一起去罗马
Let the Roman people see and rejoice
让罗马的人♥民♥看到
that Egypt and Caesar are reconciled.
埃及和恺撒和解了 让他们欢欣鼓舞
I would like that very much.
我很乐意
Perhaps next summer, when our mourning for Antony is done.
或许是在明年夏天 当我们悼念安东尼时
Yes.
是的
Or perhaps sooner.
或者也许会更快些
My ship is large and comfortable.
我的船又大又舒适
It’s so good of you. I shall have to consult my priests.
你真好 我得和我的司祭商量一下
A voyage so soon after a death… Please.
在经历死亡后的一次旅行 请吧
You would be doing me an immense honor by coming with me as a guest.
你带上我 还待我如宾 已经是对我很大的尊敬了
I would be eternally grateful.
我会一直心存感激
How can I refuse? And the children, of course.
我怎能拒绝 当然 还有孩子们
You must bring the children.
你必须得带着孩子
Naturally.
自然
Caesarion is longing to see Rome again.
小恺撒一再渴望去看看罗马
Good.
好的
We sail tomorrow. So soon?
我们明天起航 这么快?
The winds are with us. Would be a shame to delay.
风向正好适合 推迟的话就不好了
Tomorrow, then.
那就明天吧
Close the doors!
关上门
I’m sorry, my love.
对不起 亲爱的
I was hungry to live.
我太想活着了
But you were right about that boy.
但你对那个男孩的看法是对的
He’s a monster.
他是个怪物
He only wants me alive to parade me in chains
他只是想让我活着 把我囚禁起来 向我炫耀
for a mob to spit on.
一群乌合之众来鄙视我
I lied to you for nothing.
我骗你是没有什么目的的
Please don’t be angry with me.
请不要生我的气了
Bring the old woman.
把那个老女人带来
She’s a sharp little piece.
她是个精明的角色 是吧
She’ll look well in nothing but chains.
她在什么地方都没有在牢里好
We should have taken her there and then.
我们在那儿就该绑♥架♥了她
Why abduct her when she’ll come of her own accord?
她都主动来了 还绑♥架♥她啊
And what if she follows Mark Antony instead?
如果她追随马克·安东尼死了呢
She betrayed Antony so that she might live. Why would she lose heart now?
她为了活下来而背叛了安东尼 现在会良心发现吗?
You can have that effect on people.
你可以从人们的态度上感觉到
No, I was all sweetness and light with her.
不 我对她是又温和又讲理的
Charm itself.
很有魅力
Yes. That is your most disheartening manner.
是的 那是你做的最令人沮丧的行为
The belladonna is not fast…
颠茄素药效不快
but it is least painful.
但疼痛感最弱
Yes. Yes, I know.
是的 是的 我知道
Which leaves one looking best?
哪个能让人死得好看一点?
I want no bloating or discoloration.
我想要既不会膨起来也不会变色的
The snake, but… Is it quick?
蛇可以 但… 快吗
40 breaths.
40次呼吸后断气
The snake, then.
用蛇吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!