Pull!
划!
Pull!
划!
He’s gone. Put him over.
他已经死了 扔下去
Sir.
长官 啊?
Salve, Vorenus.
噢 你好 乌利纳斯
How are you? Good enough.
你还好吗 还好
Water. Thank you.
水 谢谢
I was far away.
我曾经站得那么高
All my life…
我一辈子
I’ve been fearful of defeat.
都很害怕失败
But now that it has come,
现在我真的败了
it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected.
却不如我想象中的可怕
The sun still shines.
太阳照常升起
Water still tastes good.
水还是那么甘甜
Glory is all well and good, but…
荣耀只是过眼云烟
life is enough, ne?
我们曾经活过就够了 是吧?
Glorious news! At Actium, in Greece,
捷报! 在希腊的亚克兴角
the navy of our imperator Octavian Caesar
我们的最高执政官屋大维·恺撒派出的海军
under the command of Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa
在马库斯·维普撒尼乌斯·阿格里帕 的指挥下
has won a decisive victory
赢得了决定性的胜利
over Queen Cleopatra
击败了克娄巴特拉女王
and her slave Mark Antony.
还有她的奴隶马克·安东尼
The Egyptian fleet has been destroyed.
埃及舰队全军覆没
Even now, Octavian Caesar advances on Alexandria
现在 屋大维·恺撒 正向亚历山大挺进
where the witch and her creature take refuge.
那个妖妇和她的 小跟班在那儿避难
Apparently, Cleopatra took fright and fled as soon as the battle started.
显然 战争一开始 克娄巴特拉就吓得躲了起来
And that cowardly villain Antony jumped in a boat and chased after her.
那个胆小的恶棍安东尼 也跳上船追随她而去
Left his men to die for the sake of lust.
留下他的兵士 为了他的淫欲而去送死
Antony’s no coward. As soon as they knew they’d lost the battle,
安东尼不是懦夫 他们一发现赢不了
they fled to save the gold that they’d stowed on Cleopatra’s ship.
就转而保全克娄巴特拉船上的黄金
They plan to fight on, no doubt.
无疑 他们还想继续打
They cannot do that without money.
没钱可不行
Wasn’t cowardice. That’s not what my husband says.
不是懦弱 我丈夫不是这么说的
Your husband’s a liar.
你丈夫在撒谎
Dear me,
哎呀
one might wonder whose side you’re on.
你到底帮哪边?
He wasn’t like that as a child. He was a good honest boy.
他小时候可不是这样 曾经他是个多么诚实的孩子
I don’t know what happened.
究竟是怎么了
I’m to blame, probably.
也许我一直错了
If you maintain Cleopatra and her progeny on the throne,
如果您保证克娄巴特拉 和她的后裔能继续保有王位
his honor Mark Antony, by his sacred oath,
马克·安东尼阁下发誓
will withdraw from public life.
将会结束其政♥治♥生涯
He will reside quietly in Egypt as a private citizen
并在埃及隐居
and promises never to engage in any way whatsoever with politics…
他还承诺永不参与政事
Tell him no. He will put himself and his woman in my hands without conditions.
跟他说不可能 他得无条件地把他自己和他女人的命交到我手里
Yes, sir.
是的 阁下
There is a man close to Antony. His name is Lucius Vorenus.
安东尼身边有个人 名叫卢修斯·乌利纳斯
I want you to speak to him alone.
我要你私下跟他说
Tell him Titus Pullo is here
提图斯·波罗在这
and will answer for his safety if he can find a way to open the gates.
能保证他的安全 只要他能想办法打开城门
You can tell him that, but it won’t do any good.
你可以那么跟他说 但他不会照办的
Is there some word we could send him that he knows comes only from you?
有什么话他一听就知道是你说的?
Pullo, if need be, I will burn down the palace with all inside.
波罗 如果有必要 我会烧了皇宫 和里面的一切
Tell him that his children are well
跟他说他的孩子都很好
and that I hope my child is well also.
而且我希望我的孩子也很好
Private joke. He’ll understand.
我们之间的笑话 他能明白
Speak.
说
His honor Gaius Octavian Caesar
盖厄斯·屋大维·恺撒阁下声明
states that his answer is no.
他拒绝您的请求
That’s all?
就这样?
He demands that you surrender yourself and your people without conditions.
他要求您和您的人♥民♥无条件投降
Calm.
镇定
I am calm.
我很镇定
I am.
我是很镇定
You go and tell…
你去跟他…
that frog-spawned homunculus…
跟那个小畜生说
Calm. …that I…
我… 镇定
We must remain calm.
我们得保持镇定
Vorenus, find this man a drink or something.
乌利纳斯 带他去喝点什么
Surrender, he says.
要我投降 他说
I’d sooner eat my own children than surrender to him.
我宁可吃了自己的孩子 也不会向他投降!
We could escape by night in disguise.
我们可以在晚上化装出逃
We could go south
我们可以到南边去
and…
然后…
And hide under bushes
然后躲在草丛里
like hunted animals?
像被追猎的野兽那样?
No. No, I cannot run.
不 不 我不能逃
I will be guided by you, naturally,
你做什么我都跟着 当然了
if you think there is some other path available to us.
如果你还有别的办法
Death.
死
Death is available to us.
我们可以死
Is there not some military trick,
难道就没有什么兵法
some clever ruse to turn things about? You’re so good at that sort of thing.
什么计谋能让我们脱困吗 你对这些是最擅长的啊
Oh, piss and blood, woman.
噢 流血和撒尿没有区别 女人
I’m a soldier, not a fucking magician.
我是个战士 不是什么魔法师
Look around us.
看看我们周围
Whores, hermaphrodites
妓♥女♥ 同性恋
and lickspittles.
还有马屁精
This is our army now.
组成我们现在的军队
This…
这些…
is all we have left.
就是我们仅有的了
Titus Pullo says that your children are well.
提图斯·波罗说你的孩子很好
He hopes his child is well also.
他希望他的孩子也很好
He says it is a private joke that you’ll understand.
他说这是你们之间的笑话 你能明白
So he’s here? And close to Caesar.
那么他来了? 在恺撒身边
He answers for your safety
他负责保证你的安全
if you will forsake Antony and find a way to open the gates.
假如你离开安东尼 并想办法打开城门
You tell Titus Pullo that his son is well…
你跟提图斯·波罗说 他的儿子很好
but he has forgotten who I am.
但他忘了我是谁
Maybe you should think on it a while. What other way…
也许你该考虑一下
You, emissary.
否则… 你 特使
A challenge.
挑战
I challenge your master…
我与你的主人
to single combat. Sir?
一对一单挑 阁下?
Let him meet me face to face with sword and shield,
他与我面对面 带上刀剑和盾牌
just as our ancestors did.
像我们的祖先那样决斗
Then we shall see who is the better man.
我们会知道 谁更强
Antony. No.
安东尼 不要劝我
This is the way.
只有这个办法了
How can he refuse?
他怎么能拒绝?
His honor is at stake.
他的尊严难保
He must accept, or he will be exposed as a coward.
他必须得接受 否则别人都会认为他是个懦夫
Go tell him. Tell everyone in his camp.
去告诉他 告诉他营地里的所有人
Mark Antony has called the dog out.
马克·安东尼向那个小王八蛋 下了战书
Run!
跑着去!
Vorenus…
乌利纳斯…
fetch some weapons. We shall practice.
备好武器 我们得练习练习
Vorenus. Highness.
乌利纳斯 殿下
Octavian’s going to kill me,
屋大维会杀了我
is he not?
是不是
They’re negotiating. It’ll be all right.
他们还在谈判 你不会有事的
Do not lie to me.
别骗我
There can only be one son of Caesar. If anyone dies, it will be me.
恺撒大帝只能有一个儿子 如果必须得有一个死 一定是我
Talk that way loud enough, the gods’ll hear you and they’ll make it so.
说大声点儿 让老天爷听到 会把它当成你的愿望来满足
Come with me to the armory. We’ll get you a decent sword.
跟我去兵器库 找把像样的剑配你
If it comes to a fight, you can give as good as you get.
如果真的打起来 你能学以致用
Single combat?
单挑?
With sword and shield. He’s gone mad, has he?
用刀剑和盾牌 他疯了吗
I’d say more drunk or drugged than mad, sir.
我觉得他像是醉了 或者被下了药 大人
What of Cleopatra? Is she in the same condition?
克娄巴特拉呢 她也是这个样子吗