It’s true, isn’t it?
是真的 不是吗
You’re a hard one, you.
你很倔 你
My father made me so.
是我父亲让我变成这样的
I hear you.
我听说过
While I’m away, there’ll be no trouble between you.
当我离开时 你们之间不会有矛盾了
No skimming from the grain ration, no stealing of women,
别瞒♥报♥粮食配额 不要偷♥情♥
nor any extortion, robbery, or arson…
也不要勒索 抢劫 或是纵火
unless under direct license by Mascius.
除非得到马修斯的直接许可
Anybody steps out of line,
任何人越界的话
they’ll be sharing their dinner with Memmio.
将把他的食物与摩密奥分享
Don’t forget your vinegar flask.
别忘了你的醋瓶
Right.
唔 是的
Give us a smile. Won’t be gone forever.
笑笑 不会去很久的
If you really loved me, you’d take me with you.
如果你真爱我的话 你该带我一起去
It’s a war, not a shopping trip.
这是战争 不是购物旅行
I can take care of myself. I know you can.
我能照顾好我自己 我知道你能
Which is why I’m not worried about leaving you here.
所以不担心你留在这儿
Where are you going now? Vinegar.
你现在要去哪? 拿醋
Memmio?
摩密奥?
This is not happening. This isn’t happening.
不可能是这样 不可能是这样
What have I done?
我都做了什么?
Why are you punishing me like this?
你为什么要这样惩罚我?
Oh, you selfish bastard. It’s me who’s dying.
你这王八蛋 是我要死了
It’s not you who’s being punished, it’s me.
不是惩罚你 是我
I’m gonna die.
我要死了
It is as… as it should be.
这是因果报应
What have you ever done? You’re a good woman.
你曾经做过什么? 你是个好女人
Don’t get sentimental on me now.
现在不要为我而感伤
One thing I’m not is a good woman.
有一件事 我不是个好女人
You’ve been good to me.
你已经对我很好了
No, I haven’t.
不 我没有
Eirene.
伊莱尼
Eirene was a good woman. Not a she-wolf like me.
伊莱尼是个好女人 不像我是只母狼
She had her moments. She was gonna give you a child.
她有她的优点 她就要给你生个孩子了
Fate had a different plan.
命运的无奈
We’re happy enough, you and me.
我们已经很幸福了 你和我
I’m sorry.
对不起
I can’t go to the afterlife with lies in my heart.
我不能死后还在心里存有谎言
Nemesis won’t let me rest.
复仇女神让我无法休息
What lies?
什么谎言?
What’s Nemesis want with you?
为什么复仇女神要跟着你?
Send these people away.
叫其他人走开
Get out.
都出去
Remember when I’m gone,
当我走后要记得
what I did,
我所做的
I did out of love for you.
对不起你的事
Did what?
做了什么?
It was me
是我…
who killed Eirene
杀死了伊莱尼
and your child.
和你的孩子
I wanted you for myself.
我想得到你
So I poisoned her.
所以我对她下了毒
Goodbye, love.
再见了 爱人