Sorry to trouble you.
很抱歉麻烦你们了
Would you mind awfully if we hide here
你们介意我们藏在这里吗?
until this boat is at sea?
一直等到船驶入大海?
I’ve told you everything I remember.
我记得的都告诉你了
There must be more than that.
一定还有一些
Look to yourself.
看看你自己
You are what remains of him.
你能使他记起一些事情
Vorenus.
乌利纳斯
Well?
怎么样?
They’re gone.
他们走了
Good.

Good.

And how was… Atia?
阿提亚怎么样?
I suppose she took it with her usual poise?
我猜想她还是一贯的镇静吧?
No. No?
不是 不是?
Well. Had to be done.
已经办好了
Where’s Posca? I sent for him but he did not come.
波士卡在哪 我叫他但他没来
I don’t know, sir. Do you wish me to go and look for him?
我不清楚 长官 你要我去看看吗
Oh, no, no.
不 不
It’s all right.
就这样吧
I’m sure he’ll turn up.
我相信他会露面的
Sir, your wife instructed me to tell you something.
长官 你妻子让我转告你一些话
She instructed me to tell you that you are cowardly scum.
她让我转告你 说你是个废物人♥渣♥
She did, did she?
她这样说了?
And… and what’s your opinion of that?
那– 你怎么看呢?
It’s not my place to have an opinion, sir.
这不是我能发表意见的话题 长官
Nah. Tell me anyway.
说吧
Is that an order?
那是命令吗?
Yes. That’s an order.
是的 一个命令
You’re no coward.
你不是废物
But you do have a strong disease in your soul.
但你灵魂患了很严重的疾病
A disease that will eat away at you…
它会吞噬你…
until you die.
直到你死去
Really?
真的?
And what is this disease?
是什么病?
I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
我不知道 我又不是医生
No.
是啊
No, you’re not.
是啊 你不是医生
So how can you be so sure of your diagnosis, then?
那你怎么能下如此诊断?
I recognize your symptoms.
我了解你的症状
I have the same sickness.
我也患了同样的病
Long one.
来个远投
Hello, Mother.
你好 妈妈 还有波士卡
And Posca. What a pleasant surprise.
这个惊喜太让我高兴了
I gather Antony was not amenable to persuasion.
我召集了没被安东尼说服的人
No, he was not.
不 他不会
But you knew that, didn’t you?
但你是知道的 不是吗
You wanted a villa in Capri.
你想得到卡普里的一所别♥墅♥
Now you may have one.
现在你能拥有了
Is Octavia well?
屋达维娅还好吗?
Posca has something here
波士卡来这儿
that will help you destroy Antony.
将帮你摧毁安东尼
Mother, I am hoping… Crush Antony and his queen.
妈妈 我希望– 打倒安东尼和他的女王
And you can keep your damn villa.
你留着那该死的别♥墅♥吧
You have something for me, Posca?
你有什么要给我的 波士卡?
It is the last will and testament
这是安东尼和克娄巴特拉
of Antony and Cleopatra.
最后意愿和遗嘱
To be opened and read only on the occasion of their death.
只会在他们死的时候才会公开和公布
It is a despicable document.
这是个可鄙的文件
Taken together with his repudiation of your sister,
再加上他对你姐姐的批判
the Roman people would think a war against Antony not only inevitable,
罗马人♥民♥一定会认为这次反安东尼的战争 虽然是不可避免的
but eminently desirable.
但是是非常合理的
Is it genuine? It is genuine.
是真的吗 是真的
You are a good and loyal friend, Posca.
你是一个忠诚的好朋友 波士卡
This one’s cooked himself for dinner.
这个已经能让他自我毁灭了
He asks to be buried in Alexandria.
他说要死后要埋在亚历山大
He declares Cleopatra his wife and that they are living gods.
他宣布克娄巴特拉为他的妻子 他们已经住在一起了
She is Isis and he, Osiris.
她是伊希斯女神 而他是奥斯里斯神
It’s perfect. Wait, wait. It’s better.
太棒了 等等 还有更好的
He leaves to his children by Cleopatra all the eastern provinces.
他留给他和克娄巴特拉的孩子 整个东部省
And her son by Caesar is to be given Rome and the west.
克娄巴特拉和恺撒的儿子
Having rejected his loving wife Octavia,
已经抛弃了他亲爱的妻子 屋达维娅
Mark Antony has coupled himself
马克.安东尼
to the sorceress Cleopatra,
和那个女巫沆瀣一气
promising her dominion of all Rome!
让她得到整个罗马的所有权
He worships dogs and reptiles.
他现在崇拜的是走狗和爬虫一类 卑鄙的人
He blackens his eyes with soot
他的眼睛被烟灰熏黑了
like a prostitute.
像妓♥女♥一类的
He dances and plays the cymbals
他已经习惯低俗的尼罗河习俗
in vile Nilotic rites.
跳着舞还敲着钹
I know how unhappy you are and I cannot blame you.
我知道你们有多么不开心 我也不会责怪你们
For who would not weep when he hears
当听说伟大的马克.安东尼 已经敬仰外来神
that the great Mark Antony pays homage to foreign gods?
抛妻弃子
That he has abandoned his wife,
以及他的祖国
his child and his country?
有谁能不伤心呢?
I am asked if he is gone mad, if he is bewitched.
有人问我是不是疯了 被魔法蛊惑
I have no explanation.
我无法回答
We may weep for him, but then we must do our duty,
我们可以为他哭泣 但也必须担起我们的责任
for he is no longer a Roman, but an Egyptian.
因为他不再是一个罗马人 而是一个埃及人
And what is left for us to do but fight him?
除了战争我们还能做什么?
Fight him and destroy him!
与他作战 毁灭他
Pullo. My old friend, it’s good to see you.
波罗 老朋友 真高兴看到你
Sir. Come, sit down.
长官 过来 坐
Posca tells me our friend Vorenus stands by Antony even now.
波士卡告诉我你的朋友乌利纳斯 甚至到现在还站在安东尼那边
Loyal man, Vorenus.
忠心的乌利纳斯
He sends you his best regards,
他让我问候你
asked that you kiss his children for him.
请你为他亲吻他的孩子们
He’s all right, is he? You know him. Iron as ever.
他还好吧 你了解他的 坚如磐石
You and he are still friends, then? Yes.
那你和他还是朋友了? 是的
Very soon I will have to go east to end this thing with Antony.
我很快就会去东部 与安东尼作个了断
I want you to come with me.
我想你跟我一起去
Why? You are close to Vorenus.
为什么 你和乌利纳斯关系很近
He is close to Antony. It may be you can act as a mediator.
他和安东尼关系很近 你可以作个调停者
Maybe we can save unnecessary bloodshed.
那我们可能减少不必要的流血牺牲
Not to argue with you, but it doesn’t seem likely.
不是要和你争论 但情况似乎不是这样
There are some will have to die, of course. Antony cannot be saved.
当然有些是必须要死的 安东尼不能活
The boy Caesarion will have to go, obviously. Caesarion?
那个男孩恺撒里奥显然也必须去死 恺撒里奥?
They have named him putative king of Rome, Pullo.
他们已经公认他为罗马的国王了 波罗
He will have to die but…
他必须得死 但是克娄巴特拉以及她和安东尼的孩子
perhaps Cleopatra and her children by Antony may be saved.
可能会留下
Preserve some stability. Yes.
为了稳定 是的
I see.
我明白了
I do not want to order you to come, Pullo, but I will if I have to.
我不想命令你去 波罗 但如果不得不这样的话 我会这么做
No. No problem.
不需要 没问题
I’ll come. Good.
我会去 好的
It will be like old times.
将会像古时候一样
An adventure together.
一起历险
So, Antony more or less forced Octavian into war.
因此或多或少是安东尼把屋大维拉到战争中去的
Else the east would be lost to the gyppos. We wouldn’t want that, now would we?
不然的话东部就会陷落于埃及人之手了 我们都不想那样 是吧
Worshipping a bunch of dogs and cats and what have you.
崇拜一群猫狗 而你们有的是
Any road, the thing is, Octavian’s ordered me to go along with him.
总之 事情就是这样 屋大维命令我和他一起去
So that’s what I’ll be doing. Going along with him.
所以我要做的就是和他一起去
Can I come with you? No. Sorry.
能带上我吗 不 不能
You stay here with me. We’ll be fine.
你和我待在这儿 我们都会没事的
You’ll hardly notice I’m gone.
你们几乎没注意到我要走了
And the good news is,
好消息是–
I’m more than likely to see your father.
我很快就要见着你们的父亲了
He sent word that I should give you all a kiss from him.
他带话说我要给你们每人一个他的亲吻
If I see him, can I give him a kiss from you in return?
如果我见着他 能回给他一个亲吻吗
No. He killed our mother.
不 他杀死了我们的母亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!