But neither do I think she deserves public humiliation.
但她也不该受到当众羞辱
That is the whole point.
这就是重点
That is why they’re here, to be humiliated.
这就是为什么他们来这儿 为了被羞辱
No, I don’t think she knows that.
不 我认为她不知道
Else she would not be here.
也不会来这儿
I think her fucking son
我想她那混帐儿子
has manipulated her into it.
已经在控制她了
Let’s kill them, then.
那就杀掉她们
What? What did you say?
什么 你刚才说了什么
Atia will not be humiliated…
阿提亚不会受到羞辱…
because Atia will be dead.
因为她就要死了
Octavian will know that you’re not a man to be outmaneuvered.
屋大维会知道你不是那种 他可以超越的人
It’s perfect.
太棒了
No. My people will despise me as a wife-killer.
不 我的人会把我当成弑妻者 而看低我
Well, their ship sank on the way home.
那他们的船就会驶回去了
No. It happens all the time.
不 这很正常的
No. I mean it. No!
不 我讨厌这样 不!
I see. Well, either you are a coward…
我明白了 你是个懦夫!
or you still have feelings for her.
要不 你就是对她还有感情
Which is it?
是哪个原因?
Which is it?
到底是为什么?
Why don’t you shut your fucking mouth?
你为什么不能闭上你那该死的嘴?
Oh, you…
哦,你…
Gods, what a ghastly place.
天哪 真是个可怕的地方
Big, though.
很大 但
It’s a sure sign of vulgarity.
很粗俗
Ptolemies were originally goatherds, you know?
托勒密原来是牧羊的 你知道吗
Why are the doors not open?
为什么这些门不开
Enough!
够了!
No!
不!
This is outrageous.
真可恶
The rudeness.
无礼
It just goes to show… vulgar.
粗俗
Royalty, indeed.
事实上 是皇权
This heat’s unbearable.
太热了
I think I’m going to faint.
我想我快晕了
You would think they would bring us water.
你想让他们给我拿点水来
Can’t we go back to the ship? Absolutely not.
为什么不回到船里去 当然不行
We’re staying here until these wretched people…
我就一直在这等着 直到那些恶心的人出来
Oh, and about bloody time.
该死的
Hello.
你好
Jocasta. Is it you?
伊俄卡斯特 是你吗
Of course it’s me. Who else would I be?
当然是我 不然是谁呢
What’s happened to you?
你怎么了 这个吗
This? Her Majesty doesn’t like the Roman style on her women.
女王不喜欢罗马女人的装扮
Quite irrational about the subject if you ask me.
如果你问我的话 我是有点失去理智了
But anything for a quiet life. I rather like it now.
但都是为了能过太平日子啊 我还挺喜欢现在这个样子
What are you doing here? Have you come for Crocodile Day?
你来这儿干嘛? 过这”假惺惺”的日子?
That’s what I call it, anyway. I can’t get my mouth round their lingo.
我是这么叫它的 我不会说方言
She will shriek.
她会大叫
But I just pretend I’m a little mad, and she leaves off.
而我呢 就假装有点不正常 她就会让我走了
Why is the door kept shut? Why is there no one here to greet us?
为什么门是关着的 为什么没人出来迎接我们
Oh, I’m sure there’ll be someone along in a while.
我想一会就会有人来了
Things move… ever so slow around here. It’s the heat.
世事变迁…这里变动不大 高温
Listen, why don’t you go inside and tell Antony that we’re waiting to see him?
听着 你为什么不进去 告诉安东尼我们在等着见他?
Obviously, he’s not been informed that we’re here.
很显然 他不知道我们在这儿
I couldn’t do that.
我不能这样做
No one’s allowed to speak to Antony without she says so.
不经她同意 任何人不得见安东尼
Except my dear little Posca.
除了我的波士卡
And Lucius Vorenus, of course.
当然还有卢修斯 乌利纳斯
I love your hair like that.
我喜欢你这样的头发
Is that how people are wearing it now?
现在人们都像这样吗
Thank Juno. Posca.
谢天谢地 波士卡
What in heaven’s name is… Jocasta, what are you doing?
她叫什么名字? – 伊俄卡斯特 – 你在干什么?
I was only… Quiet, woman!
我只是– 安静点
Posca, where’s Antony?
波士卡 安东尼在哪
Yes, yes! A great pleasure.
是 是! 很乐意效劳
Indeed, yes. Come along.
真的 走
Posca? Posca?
波士卡? 波士卡?
Thank you.
谢谢
They’ve all gone insane, obviously.
他们都疯了
So hot.
太热了
It’s for the best, you know.
你知道的 这是为以后能更好
This palace life is no good for you.
这样的宫廷生活对你不利
You need action.
你要有所行动
Yeah.

You’ll be much more happy when the war begins.
当战争打起时 你会愈加开心
Vorenus. Sir?
乌利纳斯. 头
I have a delicate mission for you.
我给你个特别任务
I’m glad to see you haven’t gone native, at least.
我很开心看到至少你还没有回归自然
Perhaps you can talk some sense.
也许你能讲出点道理来
What is the matter with these people?
这些人都怎么了
Why hasn’t Antony been told of our arrival?
为什么没告诉安东尼我们来了
I’ve been ordered by Triumvir Mark Antony to escort you both back to your ship,
我由三人执政官之一马克.安东尼授权 护送你们回到船里
and to make sure that you leave Alexandria as soon as the wind allows.
确认你们在风力允许的时候离开亚历山大
Without seeing him?
都见不着他?
He turns away the mother of his child?
他撵走他孩子的母亲?
That’s correct.
是的
It was she who ordered you to do this, wasn’t it?
是不是她让你这么做的?
Antony wouldn’t act so low.
安东尼不会这么慢的
I take orders only from Mark Antony, madam.
我只是服从马克.安东尼的命令 女士
No, we’re not going.
不 我们不走
Mother, I… Madam…
妈妈 我… 女士?
We are not going.
我们不走
I am not moving from this spot
我不会离开这里
unless Antony comes down himself and tells me to go.
除非安东尼他自己出来让我走
If you will not go willingly, I have been given orders
如果你不愿意走的话 我已经被授权
to use whatever force necessary to remove you.
可采取任何必须手段让你们离开
You would manhandle the women of the Julii?
你将肆意粗暴对待朱利家的女人吗?
No, but these men here…
不 但这儿的男人们
they have no such scruples.
他们不会有如此顾忌
Antony! Madam.
安东尼! 女士
Come down, you bastard!
滚开 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Madam, please!
女士,请吧!
You tell my husband that he’s cowardly scum.
你告诉我丈夫他是个废物人♥渣♥
Tell him that.
告诉他这些
You realize, of course, we’ll have to leave all our money behind.
你了解的 显然 我们将失去所有的财产?
I don’t care! We’re penniless.
我不在乎 我们将身无分文
I’m scared. I want to go home. Please, hurry.
我害怕 我想回家 快点
Going somewhere? No.
去哪儿? 没有啊
No. What makes you think that?
不去哪 你怎么会这么认为?
Please, Vorenus.
求你了乌利纳斯.
Don’t tell. Please don’t tell.
别说出去 求你别说出去
Have mercy on us.
对我们发发慈悲吧
They’ll kill us. They’ll throw us to the crocodiles.
他们会杀了我们的 会把我们扔去喂鳄鱼
My wife is overwrought.
我妻子太紧张了
We were merely going to take a stroll along the harbor
我们只是要去海港上闲逛
to look at the ships.
去看看船
Then you must hurry.
那么你们得快点了
The wind is changing. The ships look best when the sails are set.
风向要变了 帆竖起来时看着还不错
Come with us.
和我们一起吧
No. War is sure to come now.
不 战争就要打起来了
This is no place for decent Romans.
这里不适合正派的罗马人待
True, but I have responsibilities here.
是的 但我有责任
Now is the time.
时间到了
If you happen to see Titus Pullo,
如果你碰到提图斯.波罗
ask him to kiss my children for me.
让他帮我亲吻我的孩子们
I will do that.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello again.
你好,又见面了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!