Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up, sleepyhead.
醒醒 我的宝贝儿
Be quiet, woman.
安静点 女人
Posca.
波士卡
Lucius Vorenus.
卢修斯 乌利纳斯
Your monthly debauch is finished already?
你每月一次的放纵就结束了?
I see yours isn’t.
我看你的还没结束
This? This is nothing.
我这样? 这不算什么放纵
This is for my nerves.
这是放松
Where is he? Where is he?
他在哪儿 噢 他在哪儿
A deep question.
噢 很深奥的问题
His mortal flesh is in the throne room
他在皇宫大殿
meeting the delegation from the Senate.
会见元老院的代表团
They’re here already? Yes.
他们已经来了? 是的
Senator Bibulus and several other distinguished men whose names I forget
毕布路斯议员和其他一些 我记不得名字的达官贵人
arrived this morning.
今早抵达的
And why are you not in there?
那你怎么不在里面
I value my life, such as it is.
我非常地珍惜自己的生命
When the queen growls at me, I retreat.
女王对我咆哮的时候 我退出了
It’s not cowardice.
这可不是懦弱
Who would look after my wife?
我死了谁来照顾我的妻子?
You lead the animal on slightly. You see?
瞄准动物的前面一点 明白吗
Depending on how fast he’s going.
要配合它的速度
Drink the water.
喝水
Now here’s the moment. The animal thinks only of his thirst.
就是这个时候 动物只感到口渴
He knows there is danger.
它知道有危险
But he cannot resist the water.
却不能抵抗水的诱惑
Easy, you see.
你看 很简单
My turn.
我来试试
Antony, if we might discuss the matter at hand?
安东尼 我们能谈谈眼下的问题吗
You’ll scare off the deer.
你会把小鹿吓跑的
He moved. The beast moved! Again.
噢 它动了 那野兽动了 再来一次
Regarding the grain supply…
关于粮食供应…
I have been authorized to offer you double the previous price,
上头同意付给你之前两倍的价格
if you can guarantee delivery before the end of the month.
只要你保证月底前交货
Double, you say?
你说两倍?
That’s not bad.
不错啊
Triple. Agreed.
三倍 成交
We will pay triple the correct price.
我们会照定价的三倍支付
And Carthage.
还有迦太基
Carthage will be annexed to Antony’s control.
将迦太基划入安东尼治下
That may be possible.
那 或许是可行的
Poor Octavian.
可怜的屋大维 嗯?
He must be really desperate.
他一定会非常绝望
People are starving, dying.
人♥民♥正遭受饥荒 饿殍满地
Octavian will do what he must to prevent further suffering.
屋大维会尽一切可能 阻止饥荒的蔓延
Because he loves the people so.
因为他是那么的热爱他的人♥民♥
He does. He loves nobody and nobody loves him.
是的 他谁也不爱 也没人爱他
He could feed the people larks and oysters till they burst,
他可以用云雀和牡蛎 喂饱他的人♥民♥
and they would still love me more.
然而他们 还是会更爱我
Isn’t that right, Vorenus?
对吗 乌利纳斯
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
There we are. The voice of the people.
我们 代表人♥民♥的心声
They love me.
他们爱我
I have no doubt you are right, but we do have an agreement, yes?
我相信您是对的 不过我们有个协议 对吗
Yes.

Triple rates…
三倍的价格…
and Carthage.
和迦太基
And Spain. Spain?
还有西班牙 西班牙?
You can’t have Spain.
你不能要西班牙 噢?
That’s a shame. No deal, then.
噢 真遗憾 交易失败
Really, this is absolutely… No deal.
真的 这简直是… 交易 失败
Brava, my love!
噢 太好了 亲爱的
Venison for dinner, then?
晚餐吃鹿肉 怎样
Pleasant voyage home, boys.
一路平安 朋友
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
I’ll show you to your quarters.
我带你去看看你的住所
Is he always like that? Like what?
他总是那样吗 哪样?
Well, if that doesn’t make the little shit declare war,
如果这样都不能让那小混♥蛋♥宣战
I don’t know what will.
真不知道还有什么办法了
He’s a cautious beast.
他是只很谨慎的野兽
Perhaps you should simply cut the cord
或许你该割断绳子
and declare war yourself.
主动宣战
Declare war…
宣战…
on Octavian?
向屋大维?
On my most trusted and beloved colleague?
我最信任最热爱的同僚?
On Rome? On my own people? No, no, no.
向罗马? 向我的人♥民♥? 不 不 不
No, that wouldn’t do.
不 不行
When I return home,
我会作为一个救世主
it will be as a savior, not as a conqueror.
而不是征服者回到家乡
I’m very tired.
我很累了
Oh, Helios.
海洛斯
Selene, off with you. Off with you.
塞勒涅 快出去 快出去
Can’t you see your father needs to sleep?
没看见你们父亲要睡觉吗
Where are you going? Stay.
你要去哪儿 别走
You can hear them.
你也听到他们在吵闹
What are you gonna do? Bake ’em a cake?
你想怎么办 给他们烤个蛋糕?
Oh, Dis.
噢 该死啊
I forget sometimes what a cold-hearted bitch you really are.
有时我会忘记你是个 多么冷血的妓♥女♥
Would you have me any other way?
我要不是这样 你还会要我吗?
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
Anyone offers me a good horse with the leathers thrown in…
只要有人给我一匹 配上皮鞍的好马…
…you’re gone.
你就不会在这儿了
Back! Back!
后退 后退
Keep out of the way! Get out of the way!
让开 别挡路
Let me through.
让他过来
Get out the way!
闪一边去!
Clear the way.
让开
Grain! Grain! Grain! Grain!
粮食!粮食!粮食!粮食!
Please! My father is starving.
行行好! 我父亲快饿死了
Please! My father…
求求了!我父亲…
Silence.
安静
Silence!
安静
The day’s ration has been given.
今天的配给已经发放了
There’ll be no more until tomorrow at the appointed time.
明天指定时间之前不会再有
No!
不要啊
I know you’re hungry.
我知道你们很饿
But you’re alive.
但你们还活着
If I do as you ask and open the granaries,
如果我同意你们所求 开仓放赈
you’ll be well fed today and starving tomorrow.
你们今天能饱餐一顿 明天就要饿死
Go home.
回家吧
Go home and suffer what the Earth Mother has sent us.
回家吧 接受大地母亲 给我们的安排
And come back tomorrow.
明天再来
Right.
好了
Still in one piece, then? Thought they might have ate you.
还是完整的啊 还以为你会被他们吃了
Too much gristle on the bone.
我身上的软骨太多了 他们不喜欢
Lucius, girls, I thought I told you to wait inside.
卢修斯 女孩儿们 我跟你们说过在里面等
I’ll not cower when there’s blood to be spilled. Where’s the honor in that?
即便血溅当场 我也不怕 那不是很光荣吗?
When you have hair on your chin you can talk of blood.
毛长齐了再来说你怕不怕
Vorena, I expected better. Next time do as you’re told.
乌利娜 我原本期望更高 下次照吩咐去做
They’re just hungry people. They’d not hurt us.
都是挨饿的人们 不会伤害我们
Hungry people do strange things.
饿极了的人什么都做得出来
Then blessed Orbona will protect us.
神圣的奥博娜女神会保护我们的
Well, run along and ask her to send a grain ship.
好吧 你去找她给我们送船粮食来
Me and Mascius have to talk.
我和马修斯有事要谈
You too, Lucius.
你也去 卢修斯
Go learn to read or something.
学学朗读什么的
What’s the tally? Ten days left, a quarter ration, give or take.
还有多少 还剩十天 大概四分之一的配给量
Gods below. It’s hardly worth giving out.
我的死神啊 几乎不够分发的
Just prolonging the misery.
只是延长痛苦而已

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!