You made me a fucking whore.
你让我被卖♥♥去当妓♥女♥
And you ask why?
你还有脸问为什么?
Because I hate you.
因为我恨你
I hate you! We all hate you.
我恨你,我们都恨你
I wish you were dead.
我希望你死
Go ahead.
动手啊
Try and kill me like you killed Mother.
过来杀我啊,好象你杀了妈妈一样
I’ll not go so easy.
我没有这么容易对付
I didn’t kill her. Liar.
我没有杀她 骗子
I didn’t. She didn’t love you. You killed her for it.
我没有杀她 她不爱你,所以你就杀了她
Shut your mouth. Shut your mouth.
闭嘴,你给我闭嘴
She never loved you. You shut your mouth.
她从来没有爱过你 给我闭嘴
She never loved you. You shut… shut…
她从来没有爱过你 闭嘴,闭嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
闭上你的嘴
Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯
Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯
Our noble triumvirate announces the immediate departure
三巨头之一伟大的马克·安东尼宣布
from the city of his honor Mark Antony.
将立刻离开罗马
He will take up his seat in Alexandria
他将接管亚历山大城
as supreme governor of Egypt
接任埃及的最高统治者
and the eastern provinces.
以及领导东部各行省
Tomorrow, at the house of Rufus,
明天,在鲁福斯家
an auction of excellent slaves,
举♥行♥奴隶拍卖♥♥会
from pliant virgins to learned Greeks,
不论是柔顺听话的处♥女♥ 还是训练有素的希腊人
Rufus has slaves for every budget.
鲁福斯家的拍卖♥♥会应有尽有
Make way for the Triumvir Mark Antony.
给领袖马克·安东尼让路
Orders of his honor Triumvir Octavian Caesar,
伟大领袖屋大维·凯撒有令
none shall enter this house.
任何人不得进入房♥子
Shall we use force?
要动武吗?
No.

Atia!
阿提娅
Atia!
阿提娅
Out of my way, you little insects.
让开,你们这些可鄙的虫子
You cannot leave without permission.
夫人,很抱歉 没有命令我们不能让您出去
Atia, calm.
阿提娅,冷静
Leave it be.
别硬来
I just want to talk.
我只说几句话
Don’t push me to violence, centurion.
别逼我动粗,百夫长
Just talk.
只能说话
I’m leaving tomorrow.
我明天动身
Very well.
很好
Goodbye, then.
再见
When the time comes,
时机一旦成熟
I’ll send for you.
我就派人来接你
When will that be?
什么时候?
Who can say?
谁知道呢?
We must be patient.
我们要耐心
Promise me. Promise me you’ll send for me.
答应我,答应我你一定会来接我
On my life, I promise.
以我的性命…起誓
Burn it.
烧了
And this? I don’t know.
这份呢? 我不知道
Burn it. Wipe your arse with it. I really don’t care.
烧了,拿去擦屁♥股♥ 我不在乎
Well, well.
好啊,好啊
Lucius Vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
You found my gold yet?
找到我的金子了吗?
I know where it is. And?
我知道它们在哪儿 然后呢?
Titus Pullo will retrieve it.
泰特斯·波罗会夺回金币
I have resigned from the collegium.
我…我已经从帮会退位了
Resigned? It’s a personal matter.
退位? 因为私事
I have no doubt Pullo will not let you down.
我绝对相信…波罗不会让您失望
I had no doubt that you would not let me down, but here we are.
我也曾肯定你不会让我失望 但是看看我们现在
For that, I apologize.
我很抱歉
I am come to offer you my services
我来是表示我仍愿为您效忠
in Egypt, if you will take me.
去埃及,如果您带上我的话
Your services? In Egypt?
你的效忠?在埃及?
I cannot stay in Rome, sir.
我不能留在罗马,长官
Let me go to Egypt with you.
让我跟您去埃及吧
Please.
请您准许
All right.
好吧
Come with me.
跟我一起去
I need good men.
我需要人手
You’ll not turn to drink, will you?
你不会从此酗酒吧?
No, sir.
不会,长官
Well, you stoic types often do
你们这种宿♥命♥论♥者常常这样
when disappointed in life.
一旦生活不如意的话
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
What did he say? We sail tomorrow.
他怎么说? 我们明天出航
You’re not gonna come back and say goodbye?
你不回去和孩子们告别吗?
No.

Vorena’s got your blood in her.
沃伦娜毕竟是你的孩子
Doesn’t forgive easy. And she’s young.
不轻易原谅人 但她还年轻…
Girls… Pullo, it’s best this way.
波罗,这样对我们最好
You’ll take good care of them?
好好照顾他们好吗?
Tell them…
告诉他们…
Tell them I tried.
我试过想做个好父亲
Gods protect you, brother.
诸神会看顾你,兄弟
And you, brother.
你也是,兄弟
Don’t do that. Why not?
别摘了 为什么不?
I paid good money for those flowers.
这些花很贵
You’ll leave the place a desert if you carry on.
再这样我们这儿最终会变成沙漠
I’ve nothing better to do.
我没其他事可做
In the kitchen you might find something to amuse you.
你干嘛不去厨房♥ 也许那儿有让你开心的事
What? Help the cook peel onions?
去干什么?帮厨子剥洋葱皮?
Better than that.
有比这更好的事
Well, not much better, in my opinion.
不过在我看来,也好不到哪儿去
You always did have lamentable taste in men.
你对男人的品味一向不高
Go on.
去吧
And don’t let the guards see you smile.
别让守卫看出来你在笑
They’ll know something’s amiss. Go on.
免得他们看出不对劲,去吧
How on earth did you get in?
你到底怎么进来的?
Octavian’s men don’t let a mouse get by them.
屋大维的人连只老鼠都不会放过
Your mother could outfox Ulysses.
你母亲很有办法
Well, if she can get you inside, perhaps she can get me out.
如果她能让你进来 那她也许能帮我逃出去
We could run away together.
我们可以一起走
It’s a nice thought but…
好主意,但是…
…it’s not possible. – We could try, at least.
不可能
No. Why not? I have a little money.
我们至少可以试一试 不 为什么不?我有一点钱
We could go to the east. He couldn’t reach us there.
我们可以去东部 他找不到我们的
I would go with you to Hades,
和你,就算入地狱我也愿意
to Britain, even, if I thought we had the right.
甚至去不列颠 如果我们有权利远走高飞的话
But we don’t.
但我们没有
Right?
权利?
What right has he to keep me captive?
那他又有什么权利把我关在这儿?
What right has he to… Please.
他有什么权利… 够了
Don’t be angry.
请不要生气
He has every legal and moral right to do with us as he wishes.
不管是法律上还是道德上 他都有权利按照他的意愿处置我们
He has forgiven me.
他原谅了我
And he remains my friend.
仍旧做我的朋友
I cannot repay his forgiveness by betraying him a second time.
我不能不回报他的宽容 我不能再一次背叛他
Well, why are you here, then?
那你来这儿干什么?
I’m here to say goodbye.
来告别
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I mean, we shall see each other again,
我是说,我们还是能见面
quite often, I expect.
经常见面,我想
But our relations will be formal and correct as they should be.
但是我们的关系要恢复正常 我们要保持距离
Coward.
懦夫
You’re a miserable coward.
你是个可怜的懦夫
Octavia… No. I understand.
奥克塔维娅 别说了,我理解
You love my brother and the power he gives you.
你爱我弟弟,和他给你的权利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!