Leave this city, or I declare our alliance is broken.
你要离开罗马 否则我就宣布同盟条约失效
I shall have this sad story told in the Forum.
我要告诉众人这丑闻
I will have it posted in every city in Italy.
把它传遍意大利的所有城市
And you know, the people are not so liberal with their wives as you are.
你知道,人♥民♥对于妻子的态度 可没有你那么开放
They will say you wear cuckold’s horns.
他们会说你被扣上了绿帽子
They will say your wife betrayed you with a lowborn pleb on my staff.
会说你妻子为了我手下 出身低贱的贫民背叛了你
You will be a figure of fun.
你会成为笑柄
The proles will laugh at you in the street.
老百姓当街笑话你
Your soldiers will mock you behind your back.
你的士兵背地里嘲笑你
Go on. Strike me.
来吧,揍我啊
See what happens.
看看会怎么样
Oh, and Antony,
对了,安东尼
if you find that gold, you’ll be sure to tell me, won’t you?
找到金子后 你肯定会通知我的对吧?
You would disgrace your own sister? She has disgraced herself.
你这样会让你姐姐蒙羞 让她蒙羞的是她自己
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Take care.
自己保重
You’re marrying a monster.
你嫁了一个怪物
Take them home. Take guards with you.
带她们回家,带上守卫
Make sure they get home… safely.
确保她们安全到家
It was you who told him, wasn’t it?
是你告诉他的吧?
I always knew you were a weasel.
我早就看出你是什么货色了
I wish I could apologize, madam, but it was my duty.
夫人,我很希望向你表达歉意 但是这是我的职责所在
You’ve done your master a terrible disservice. Now he has no family at all.
你害了你的主人 现在他失去了所有的家人
Maecenas.
米西纳斯
Do not blame him. He did what he thought was right.
别怪他 他做了他认为对的事
I do not think you can say the same. For which I apologize.
你就做不出来 我很抱歉
But do not let Octavia suffer for my sins.
别让奥克塔维娅因为我犯的错而受罪
The fault is mine.
是我的错
It was I seduced her.
是我先勾引她的
You have many talents, Agrippa.
你很有才华,阿格里帕
Seduction is not one of them.
但是你不懂怎么勾引人
She does not deserve your cruelty.
你不该对她这么残忍♥
She’s not… I’ve stated my intentions.
她没有… 我该说的已经说了
You will not be banished. I need you.
你不会被流放,我这里需要你
Besides, your sudden disappearance would suggest some sort of scandal.
另外,你的突然消失 会引起流言蜚语
I thank you.
我…谢谢你
You can go.
你可以走了
Try one of the stuffed songbirds.
你该尝尝瓤馅鸟
My cook does them particularly well.
这是我厨子的拿手好菜
Has he eaten?
他吃过吗?
Water?
水呢?
Pullo.
波罗
Pullo, you’ve had no water in two days. You need to drink something.
波罗,你两天没喝水了 你得喝点什么
Mascius looked in. Cut up nasty.
我去看过马修斯,伤得不轻
Drink.

Gold got stolen, did it?
金子丢了,对吧?
All but Mascius and Zeno are dead.
除了马修斯和齐诺,其他人都死了
Don’t you worry about it.
你别操心了
I’ll… I’ll get it back.
我会找回来的
Memmio?
莫密欧?
Looks like. I went to see him.
似乎是,我去找过他
He had guilt written on his face very plain.
很明显他脸上带着罪恶感
Who told him?
谁告的密?
He as good as said it was one of my own people.
他还好心的提醒我有内鬼
Mascius.
马修斯
He’s not been happy. And he lived.
他一直很不满意 而且他活着回来
Still, he’s always been loyal.
但他一直很忠诚
Never had to doubt him before.
以前从没怀疑过他
No one’s a traitor until they are.
奸细不会让你看出来
Pullo, where are you going?
波罗,你去哪儿?
Mascius.
马修斯
All right, Pullo.
我没事,波罗
Boss.
老大
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Not so bad. I was lucky.
还不坏,我很幸运
Very lucky.
确实很幸运
No word yet?
还没有金币的消息?
Give it back!
放回去
Give it! Children, quiet.
放回去 孩子们,安静
The only thing I can think of is maybe…
我唯一能想到的就是或许…
Maybe one of Octavian or Antony’s men set it all up.
或许是屋大维 或安东尼其中一个派人干的
Couldn’t be. They thought we’d go by river. Didn’t know we’d use the road.
不可能不是吗?他们以为我们走水路 他们不可能知道我们走陆路
True.
没错
Memmio said that we should look to one of our own.
莫密欧说我们该查查自己人
Listen…
听着…
brother,
兄弟
our lives are on the line.
我们都命悬一线
You wanted the responsibility.
你必须负这个责任
We just want some answers. It had to be you.
我们只要你的回答 除了你没有别人了
You’re joking. You think I did this myself?
开玩笑 你认为我自己把自己砍成这样?
Mascius, the only people who knew what the plan was was we three here.
马修斯,整个计划只有我们三个人知道
Third fucking man.
他妈的老三
It wasn’t me. Give it back!
不是我 放回去
Give me that. Get out of here.
给我,出去
Don’t come back in here.
不许再进来了
Just tell the truth.
说实话吧
I’m sorry, brother.
对不起,兄弟
Near on 20 years marching together, you boys and me.
我们一起当兵将近20年 你们和我
Tell the truth. The truth?
说实话
The truth is I have known you as a brother.
实话?实话就是我把你当兄弟看
The truth is I saved your life at Gergovia.
实话就是在艾格威雅我救过你一命
Took an arrow for it.
为此挨了一箭
Arrow’s still in there.
箭头还在身体里
The truth is I’d do it again, brother.
实话就是如果重来一次我还是会救你
The truth is I’ve been nothing but a good soldier and a good fucking friend.
实话就是我除了是你的手下就什么也不是 还有什么所谓的好朋友
You do what you have to do, brother.
要杀要剐随你,兄弟
See you in Hades.
地狱见
Where’s the gold? Pullo! Lucius!
金币在哪儿? 波罗!卢西尔斯!
What? Lucius!
什么? 卢西尔斯!
Where did you get this?
这个从哪儿来的?
Father.
父亲
Father, stop it.
父亲,住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it! What are you doing? Stop it!
住手,你在干什么,别翻了
Father! Stop it!
父亲,住手
Where’d you get these? I bought them.
这些东西从哪儿来的? 我买♥♥的
Don’t you lie to me.
不要骗我
I did.
是我买♥♥的
One of Memmio’s men gave them to you.
是莫密欧的人给你的是不是?
Didn’t he? No, I don’t know…
是不是? 不是,我不懂你说什么
Don’t you lie to me. I’m not lying.
不许说谎 我没说谎
You get back here. Get back here!
回来,给我回来
It was you, wasn’t it? It was you. You went to Memmio.
是你,对不对,是你
It was you who betrayed me.
是你告的密 你背叛了我
You’ve been whoring yourself to one of Memmio’s men.
你去卖♥♥身了是不是? 你卖♥♥身给了莫密欧的人
You’ve been whoring yourself to the whole damn Caelian.
你♥他♥妈♥卖♥♥身给了混♥蛋♥西莲公社
That’s not true. He loves me.
才不是,他爱我
He loves me and I love him.
他爱我,我也爱他
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么这么蠢?
He was using you to get to me.
他是利用你对付我
You know nothing about it.
你什么都不懂
He loves me.
他爱我
And for love of this scum
为了这样一个人♥渣♥的爱
you would betray your own father?
你居然背叛你的亲身父亲?
Oh, yes! I betrayed you!
噢是啊,我背叛了你
And I was glad to do it.
我再高兴不过了
Why?
为什么?
Why? Why? Why would you do that?
为什么?为什么? 为什么这么做?
You killed my mother.
你杀了我母亲
You cursed us to Hades.
你咒我们下地狱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!