You’re right.
你是对的
Never mind. You’ve helped more than enough already.
别在意,你已经帮了大忙了
Thank you, Memmio. I will see you again soon.
谢谢你,莫密欧 我们很快就会再见面的
Always a pleasure.
乐意之至
My advice – look to your own people.
我的建议是 查查你自己的人
This kind of affair is nearly always someone close.
这种事情经常都是身边的人干的
Go tell Cotta, Acerbo, and the other captains I need to see them today.
和库塔还有艾萨伯说一声 以及其它的首领 我今天就要见他们
Acerbo? You heard me.
艾萨伯也叫? 你听到我说的了
I wish you took this seriously. These things happen.
我希望你能更严肃地看待这件事 这种事常有
It’s a great deal of money. More money will come.
这可是一大笔钱 我们还会从别的地方弄到更多的钱
A thousand rich dukes and satraps want to be kings.
外面有上千个腰包鼓鼓的王公 或总督之类的等着称王
But you were robbed as if you were some petty grocer.
劫得是“你”的财物 不是什么杂货店老板
Tell me, why do you take such personal offense at this?
告诉我,为什么你会觉得 这件事这么难以接受?
It is a gross personal insult to you.
这是对你个人极大的侮辱
Someone is always insulting me. It’s the price of fame.
总会有人在某处侮辱我 这就是当名人的代价
Mark Antony is your colleague and brother-in-law.
马克·安东尼可不是无名之辈 他是你的同僚,你姐夫
If you have proof that Mark Antony is responsible, tell me.
如果你能证明这件事 安东尼也有份,不妨说出来
Who else knew of the shipment?
还有谁知道这船货? 还能是谁?
Lepidus? Very possibly. It’s likely it was an accident.
莱彼德斯吗? 完全有可能 很可能这只是个意外
There are no accidents. It was Antony.
不是意外,就是安东尼干的
Since we reconciled, he has been just and honest.
自从我们讲和后 他一直待我即公正又坦诚
I won’t jeopardize our alliance because you dislike him.
我不会冒险损害我们的联盟 就因为你不喜欢那个人
I know for a fact he’s been neither just nor honest with you.
我知道的事实是 他对你既不公正也不坦诚
He’s been making a fool of you.
他一直在耍你
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Forgive me, I thought it best not to tell you. Your alliance, the wellbeing of the republic…
原谅我,我原以为不告诉你最好 你跟他的联盟,为了共和国好…
Speak!
说啊!
Antony’s marriage to your sister is a sham.
安东尼和你姐姐的婚礼只是个幌子
He’s been bedding your mother as before.
他还同以前一样跟你妈上♥床♥
That’s impossible. Antony would not dare disrespect me like that, and Octavia…
这不可能,安东尼不敢这么侮辱我 除此之外,奥克塔维娅……
Octavia would have told me.
奥克塔维娅一定会告诉我的
She has her own reasons for keeping silent.
她有她自己保持沉默的理由
Domina, your son summons you
女主人,你儿子叫你去…
to dinner this evening.
参加今天的晚宴
Tell him no. I am going to the theater.
告诉他不必了,我要去剧院
He says it’s important. Attendance is compulsory.
他说这很重要,必须出席
He’s getting more and more officious.
他越来越像个官僚了
Who else is coming?
还有谁去?
Just family.
全是家庭成员
Thank you all for coming so promptly.
谢谢你们所有人这么快就赶来了
I have urgent business to discuss.
我有很要紧的事要跟你们商量
With these? Patience, Cotta.
就这个? 耐心点,库塔
You’ll like what I have to say. Giving half price on olive oil?
我认为你会对我说的事很感兴趣 橄榄油半价,是吗?
No. Rather, I was thinking of getting deeper into the grain trade.
不 我想在谷物生意上多捞一笔
Things with brother Vorenus are coming to a head.
跟乌瑞纳斯之间已经走到头了
I’m thinking it’s time to put an end to his arrogance.
我认为是时候制止他的傲慢无礼了
So it was you.
原来真是你
You took his gold. What gold is that?
你劫了他的黄金 什么黄金?
The gold every beggar in the city is talking about. It was you.
街上每个乞丐都在谈论的黄金 原来是你
Might have been. I don’t say that it was but it might have been.
可能是,我没说是我 但是可能是
And you kept it from me? Kept what from you?
你想独吞? 独吞什么?
Don’t joke with me. You took his gold?
别跟我开玩笑 你拿了他的黄金?
Vorenus thinks I did.
乌瑞纳斯认为是我♥干♥的
So he’s after your head on a stick and you’re scared.
他想把你枭首示众 所以你害怕了
What’s that to us? No one can handle the Aventine on their own.
那跟我们有什么关系? 我们中没有谁可以单独接管艾文台的生意
But if all of us were to cooperate, like the brothers we are, different story.
可要是我们所有人合作 就跟亲兄弟一样
Story! We’ll crush them.
那就完全不同了 我们会打垮他们
The Aventine will be ours. The grain trade will be ours.
艾文台就归我们了 谷物生意也归我们了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不行 慢着,慢着,慢着
I don’t expect you to help me out of brotherly love.
我可没指望你们为了兄弟情谊来帮我
That’s it, boys.
就这样,孩子们
That’s what you want, isn’t it?
这才是你们想要的,对吧?
Yes! Pick it up!
来啊!捡起来!
Missed a bit there. Look.
看,那儿还有
That’s what you want, a bit more!
这就是你们要的,再来点
Here it comes. More! More!
来了,还有,还有
That’s right! Now, pick it up.
很好! 现在去捡啊
Forgive me. I unnerve you with my silence.
对不起,我不说话 吓到你了
No, sir.
没有,大人
What small hands you have.
你的手真小
So dry. Thank you.
很干燥 谢谢
Tell me, does your husband ever beat you?
告诉我,你丈夫打过你吗?
No, sir.
没有,大人
I hope I have never given him reason to do so.
但愿我从没有做过让他生气的事
Your father, perhaps? No, sir.
那么你父亲呢? 也没有,大人
A virtuous woman. Good. That is good.
你很守妇德,很好,非常好
You should know that when we are married, I shall, on occasion, beat you,
但你要知道,我们结婚后 我有时会打你
with my hand or a light whip.
用手打 或用鞭子抽
When I do, do not think you have offended me.
我打你的时候 不要认为是你做错了什么
I do it because it gives me sexual pleasure.
我打你会让我产生性快♥感♥
You must remember that and not be upset.
所以记得不要难过
Yes, sir.
好的,大人
I think we shall get along very well.
我想我们会相处的很好
They’re all here.
人到齐了
About time.
可以开始了吧
Any news from Lucius Vorenus?
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯那儿有消息吗?
No. Strange.
没有 奇怪
We must be patient. Vorenus always does what he says he’ll do.
我们要耐心 乌瑞纳斯向来说话算数
I am glad you think so. And who is this sweet creature?
很高兴你这样想 这个小美人是谁?
This is Livia, daughter of Livius Drusus Claudianus.
这是莉薇娅 李维乌斯·杜路苏斯·克劳迪乌斯的女儿
I’m going to marry her. How nice. Welcome to the family.
我要娶她 太好了 欢迎加入这个大家庭
Thank you. I am glad to make your acquaintance.
谢谢,很高兴认识您
And this must be my sister Octavia.
这一定是我的姐姐奥克塔维娅
Such a lovely complexion she has.
真是天生丽质
What a furtive person you are.
你瞒得真好
I had no inkling you were looking to marry.
我一点都没看出来你想结婚
I wanted her to be here
我带她来是希望
so she would properly understand what it means to be a part of this family.
她能清楚的知道并了解 成为这个家的一份子代表了什么
It’s a species of benign slavery.
就是高级奴隶
Slavery, is it?
奴隶?是吗?
Well, you fancy yourself a Spartacus then, do you?
你以为你是斯巴达克斯吗? [斯巴达克斯:古罗马奴隶起义领袖]
I don’t follow. I am master of this family,
我不懂你在说什么 我是一家之主
and you have rebelled against me.
你却要跟我造♥反♥
I wish I had such courage. You are courageous enough. I was surprised.
我倒希望我有这胆子 哦,你已经胆大包天了 我真是惊讶
I knew Mother had the stomach for any kind of depravity,
对于母亲的各种堕落行为 我已经习以为常了
but you, I was surprised.
但是你,我太吃惊了
I have shown you nothing but love and you repay me with treachery.
对于我一直以来对你的仁爱 你的回报就是背叛
Remember, colleague,
我的同僚,别忘了
you are talking to my wife. Your wife in name only.
你在和我的妻子说话 你名义上的妻子
It is still Mother that performs the wifely function, is it not?
给你尽妻子义务的 还是我母亲,不是吗?
While Octavia does the same for my good friend Agrippa.
同时奥克塔维娅 还和我的好朋友阿格里帕有染
That’s very convenient for all involved.
你们倒是给大伙都行了方便了
What are you getting at? Do you deny it?
你到底什么意思? 你否认吗?
I’ll not be interrogated by you! Do you deny it?
你没资格质问我 你否认吗?
Fuck your little girl and leave my business to me!
去操你的小姑娘吧 少管我的事
Do you deny it? It’s true.
你否认吗? 确实如此
I’ll not deny it.
我不否认
I love your sister.
我爱你姐姐
We have been meeting in secret for some time now.
我们幽会已经有段时间了
But I cannot answer for Antony.
但我不能替安东尼回答
Thank you. Thank you for being honest with me.
谢谢,阿格里帕 谢谢你的诚实
So what? What if it is true? What are you gonna do about it?
那怎么样? 是真的又怎么样? 你想怎么着?
There is nothing you can do about it.
你拿我没有办法
I shall send my women to their house,
我要把我的女人都带回去
where they shall remain in seclusion under guard
她们将被隔离看管
until I say so. I’ll do no such thing!
没有我的命令不准放行 这我办不到
Silence.
闭嘴
You, you shall leave this city.
而你,你得离开罗马
Leave this city? You shall go east to your provinces
离开罗马? 你要去东部属于你的省份
and you shall not come back. Or else what, boy?
不许再回来 不然怎么样,小家伙?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!