They trust him.
他们信任他
Anything should go wrong, it won’t come back at us.
万一出了什么事,也不会怪罪到我们头上
It’s all right. I understand.
没关系 我清楚得很
Third fucking man.
我不就是窝囊老三么
Your tea, Domina.
你的茶,女主人
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help! Help, somebody!
救命啊!谁来帮帮忙!
Help!
救命啊!
Get a doctor! Get a doctor! It’s Eirene!
叫医生来!叫医生来!艾瑞纳出事了!
There’s blood. There’s blood!
到处都是血!到处都是血!
She’ll put you right. No trouble.
她会治好你的,没问题的
I don’t think.
我不这么想
She will.
她会的
Please, no burning.
拜托,不要火葬
In my country we are buried.
在我的国家,都是土葬的
Don’t talk like that.
别说这种话
No burning.
不要火葬
Put me in a black shroud…
把我装进黑色的裹尸布
and bury me in an open field.
葬在旷野上
No trees. No trees.
不能有树
You are not dying.
你不会死的
Promise me. I’ll not promise anything. You are not dying.
答应我 我什么也不答应,你不会死的
Promise me.
答应我
When you’re old and gray,
等你头发都白了
I promise I’ll bury you.
我答应我会给你土葬
If I’m still around. You’ll be onto your second husband by then.
如果到时我先走一步的话 你可能都已经再嫁了
The baby…
孩子
Was it a boy or a girl?
是儿子还是女儿?
A boy.
儿子
Bury him with me.
把他和我葬在一起
Don’t be sad.
别伤心了
You make me cry.
你让我也想哭了
You gods that might know this woman
认识这女人
as one of your own,
把她视为同族的神啊
please listen to me.
请听我说
We here call her Eirene,
我们这里叫她艾瑞纳
but she was called Adela where she came from,
在她的故乡,她被叫做♥爱♥妲拉
somewhere beyond the Rhine,
就在莱茵河的那一边
not sure exactly where.
虽不清楚具体地址
Anyway, you’ll know her.
她会告诉你们的
She was a good woman.
她是个好女人
She always spoke very highly of you.
她总是说您的好话
So please look after her
请务必要照顾她
and our boy.
还有我们的孩子
My name is Titus Pullo,
我的名字是泰特斯·波罗
ex-13th Legion,
曾经服役于第13军团
her husband.
她的丈夫
Wasn’t always as good to her as I should have been.
她在世的时候 我没有尽到应有的责任
I give my life to you to use as you like,
我无偿献上我的生命
if you’ll see that she’s happy now.
只求让她从此得到快乐
It’s Mascius, sir. There’s trouble.
是马修斯,阁下 出事了
Go on.
带路
Be still, Mascius. Be still.
别乱动,马修斯,别动
Careful, you bastard. I’m not poultry.
小心点,你这混♥蛋♥ 这又不是杀鸡
What happened? Ambush…
出了什么事? 有埋伏…
Just before we got to the Ostian Gate.
还没到奥斯提亚门前就遇袭了
All but me and him are dead.
除了我跟他,全都死了
The gold. It’s gone.
金子呢 没了
Do you have any idea who it was attacked you?
认得出是谁偷袭的?
No. They were good, though.
认不出 但是他们身手不错
They didn’t give us a chance.
没给我们任何机会
And brother,
兄弟
they were waiting for us.
他们是冲我们来的
All right.
好了
Call on every man. Tell them to cover the city.
叫所有人来,告诉他们翻遍整个城市
Pay coin, give torture, kill if necessary.
用钱买♥♥,拷打逼问 如果必要,杀几个人
Find out who did this.
找出是谁干的
You, sit with Pullo. Make sure he has everything he needs.
你,去陪着波罗 他要什么就给他什么
I’ve men out all over the city looking into it.
我已经派人到全城搜查
We’ll find out who’s responsible soon. You can’t keep a thing like this quiet.
我们很快就能找出是谁干的 出这么大事 肯定会有风声
For a man who has lost his masters a fortune, you show little shame.
对于一个害得主人损失惨重的人来说 你还真不害臊
I took all proper precaution. I used my best men.
我已经做了所有的预防措施 我派出了最好的人
You used Titus Pullo?
你派泰特斯·波罗去了?
No.
没有
Why? He is your best man.
为什么?他才是你最好的手下
His wife died in childbirth yesterday, so I used another man.
他老婆昨天难产死了 所以我叫了别的人去
I see. I see.
我明白,我明白
Well…
这个嘛
Very convenient.
还真是推得干净
I do not take your meaning. The one man we know Octavian can trust
我不懂你什么意思 屋大维信任的人…
is replaced at the last minute by who knows who?
被临时被个无名小卒替换了
That’s very convenient.
这方法还真好用
Are you accusing me of being involved in this?
你是指责我在背后捣鬼?
I could just as easily accuse you.
我同样也可以怪到你身上
Or Lepidus. That’s ridiculous.
或者是莱彼德斯 胡说八道
No one is accusing anyone.
不需要相互指责
Could it be that one of your own men betrayed you?
帮里会不会有内奸?
Anything is possible, but I doubt it.
什么都有可能 可我不信有这个可能
Why?
为什么?
They are scared of me.
他们都怕我
Then who? Good question.
那么是谁? 问得好
If not one of my men, then who?
如果不是我的人,会是谁?
Do not lay the blame elsewhere.
别把矛头指向别人
You had custody of our property.
是你负责看管我们的财物
Its loss is your responsibility.
任何损失都是你的责任
I understand. I will find your property and bring it back.
我明白,我会找到你们的钱 然后带回来
Be sure that you do.
你最好说到做到
You know the consequences of failure.
你很清楚失败的后果
I’ll tell you who it was.
我来告诉你们是谁干的
Gauls.
高卢人
I’ll wager any amount of money it was Gauls.
要我赌多少钱都行 一定是高卢人
They breed like rabbits, you know.
他们跟兔子一样会生
No notion of working for a living.
没有劳动谋生的概念
Thieves, the lot of them.
大部分都是盗贼
I know it was you.
我知道是你干的
I know.
我知道
You and Antony double-crossed me.
你跟安东尼一起阴我
I assure you… No, no, no.
我向你保证…… 不,不,不
I assure you,
我向你保证
you’ll both pay.
你们两个会付出代价的
Brother Vorenus. Welcome, sit.
乌瑞纳斯老兄 欢迎欢迎,坐吧
Have some wine. Make a way for the captain, boys.
喝上几杯 给老大腾个位子,小子们
Come alone?
一个人来的?
You celebrating something?
你在庆祝什么东西啊,嗯?
No, we’re just happy sort of people.
不,我们只不过是群乐天派
Property in my charge was stolen on the Ostia Way last night.
我负责的一些财物昨天晚上 在奥斯提亚那边被抢
Oh, dear. What sort of property? Belonging to the state.
哦,天哪,什么财物? 国家财产
That’s not good. Peeved, I’ll bet, the quality.
喔,那可不妙啊 很不高兴吧,我猜都是些好货色
They are. Wasn’t us, was it?
确实是 不是我们干的吧,是吗?
With state property? Us?
国家财产?我们?
No, we wouldn’t dare.
不可能,我们哪儿敢
No, wasn’t us.
不,不是我们干的
I didn’t say it was.
我没说是你们呢
Just a social visit, then?
那你是来话家常的?
If you happen to hear who it was did this,
如果你碰巧听到 这事儿是谁犯的
I’m sure you’ll tell me. Certainly.
你肯定会通知我吧 当然
Can’t have people robbing a fellow captain. It’s humiliating. It makes us all look bad.
绝不能让人劫了老大 那可太丢脸了 会让我们所有人难堪的
What was it exactly, this state property?
这个国家财物,到底是什么?
That doesn’t matter.
这跟你无关
Can’t help if we don’t know what we’re looking for.
不知道该找什么 我们就帮不上忙了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!