This marriage has nothing to do with us.
这场婚姻跟我们之间毫无关系
It changes nothing.
什么都没变
Love, and you and I…
爱情,你跟我
It changes nothing.
什么也没变
I see. First you betray me and now you propose to betray my daughter.
哦,我明白了,你先是背叛了我 然后你又提议要背叛我的女儿
Forgive me.
恕我失陪
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Wait. They’re coming!
等等 他们来了
I’m sorry, I can’t do it.
我很抱歉,我♥干♥不了这个
What?
什么?
No more killing. Herod is just a man. His death is useless. It’s just more blood.
不要再杀人了 希律只不过是个普通人 他的死就好比牛身失毛,无足轻重
If we kill him, another will take his place.
如果我们杀了他 会有别人取代他
We’ll kill him too. Not by my hand.
来一个杀一个 我做不到
Listen, you made an oath.
你发过誓的
I break it, then.
我只能违背了
Brother…
兄弟
I have a wife. I have children.
我有妻子与儿女
You’re a coward, a sniveling coward.
你这个胆小鬼 可怜的胆小鬼
You always were.
一直如此
I’ll do it alone, then.
那么我一个人来
No. No!
不要!
Brother!
兄弟!
You…
你…
are not
不是…
my brother.
我兄弟
This is strange, isn’t it?
挺别扭的,不是吗?
Look, I…
听着,我…
I know you’re not exactly happy about all this, but…
我知道你并不高兴 但是…
it is our wedding night.
今晚是新婚之夜
Do as you like.
做你想做的
Well, if you wouldn’t mind just…
你能不能…
Send her bitterness and despair
让苦恼与绝望
for all of her life.
终伴她一身
Let her taste nothing
入口之食皆无
but ashes and iron.
化为烙铁与尘土
I need silphium and hellebore.
我要串叶松香草和藜芦
You caught it early.
这么快便怀上了
Yeah.

Drink this…
喝下这个…
before bed…
在睡觉前…
and when you wake
等你早晨
in the morning,
醒来…
problem is over.
烦恼便一扫而空
How’s it taste?
味道怎么样?
I hate strong flavors.
我不喜欢口味重的
If you put it in willow tea, you won’t taste it at all.
放在柳叶茶里 就不会有味道了
I’ll give you some horsetail in case there’s much bleeding.
给你些马尾以防失血过多
No, that’s all right.
那不用了
I don’t need that.
我不需要那玩意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!