He’ll make our people slaves and idolaters.
不把人♥民♥变成奴隶和拜偶像者之前 他是不会善罢甘休的
He should die. The bastard should die!
他真该死 杂种,去死吧
Well, it would be a mitzvah, no doubt.
那无疑是为民除害了
I’m serious.
我说真的
Come on. Us?
拜托,就凭我们俩?
If not us, then who?
除了我们,还有谁
Herod is here. We are here.
我们和希律身处一处
The future of our people is in our hands.
人♥民♥的未来掌握在你我手中
Salve, Maecenas.
你好,米西纳斯
Hello, Posca.
你好,伯斯卡
Might I have a word?
能谈一下吗?
I suppose, if you must.
如果你坚持的话
It strikes me you’re the sort of man
在我印象里你是那种
that knows how to keep a confidence.
懂得如何保守秘密的人
Yes.
是的
If a man were to tell you something in confidence,
如果有人告诉你一个…秘密
you might tell others, but you would not reveal your source.
你也许会把它告诉给其他人… 但不会透漏其来源,对吗
No.
不会
And perhaps you’re the sort of man that knows how to properly…
多半你也是那种 会给告密者…
reward…
适当的酬劳…
those who confide in him.
对吗
You have me exactly.
你很了解我
You’re a fine judge of character.
你也很会看人
Those lions you bought me were useless.
你买♥♥来的狮子毫无用处
Wouldn’t pull my chariot for shit and bit the arm off a perfectly good groom.
对拉车一窍不通 还把一个好马夫的手臂给生扯下来
They are temperamental animals.
畜生通常喜怒无常
I am very fortunate to have a giraffe,
很幸运,我刚抓到一头长颈鹿
should you be interested.
您是否感兴趣?
What would I do with a giraffe?
我要长颈鹿做什么
Camels, perhaps?
骆驼,如何?
Camels? Do I look like a fucking date merchant?
骆驼?你以为我卖♥♥枣子的吗?
Lions that run!
要能跑的狮子
Get out.
滚出去
Now, what news, young Caesar?
有什么新闻吗,年轻的凯撒
What is one-third of 20,000?
20,000的三分一有多少
6,666 or thereabouts.
6666左右
Do you take me for a fool?
你当我是傻子吗?
Question after question.
一个接一个,毫无根据的问题
Makes for very poor conversation.
让我很难回答你
If you have a grievance, just say what it is.
受到什么委屈,说出来就是
We had an agreement.
我们曾经有个协定
We would share all revenue. Yes.
平分所有国家收入 是的
Herod has agreed to give you 20,000 pounds of gold.
希律答应给你 20,000磅金子
I want my share.
我要我的那部分
Who told you this?
谁告诉你这些的?
You deny?
你不承认?
Who told him? I’ve bought one of Herod’s people.
谁告诉他的 我收买♥♥了希律的手下
Do you deny it?
你还要否认吗?
If Herod is kind enough to give me a gift,
既然希律如此慷慨的送我一份大礼
what business is it of yours?
和你们有什么关系?
A gift is not revenue.
礼物不属于国家收入吧
It is not a gift. It is a bribe for political and military favors,
那不是礼物,是贿赂 作为政♥治♥和军事上的照顾
the cost of which favors shall be borne by the state.
这些照顾却要国家来承担
Pedantry. Let us be realistic.
迂腐 面对现实吧
This arrangement of ours cannot work
这份协定将会失效…
if you seek every opportunity
如果你总是借机…
to aggrandize yourself at my expense.
背着我中饱私囊的话
Aggrandize myself?
中饱私囊?
This from the boy who… whose so-called father
说这话的人 还把自己“所谓的”父亲
has been declared a god.
称之为神
An honor he well deserves.
这头衔他受之无愧
You only did it so that you might be known as the son of a god.
这么说是因为你 想让别人把你当作神的儿子
You have no accomplishments of your own,
你没有一点自己的功绩
so you seek to borrow the glory of others.
就借别人的光
It’s true. It was no accomplishment to defeat you at Mutina.
是的,在穆提那打败你… 算不得什么功绩
You defeated me?
你战胜我?
You cowardly little shit!
你这个懦夫犊子
He’d never even left his tent.
他连帐篷都没搭过
You have never defeated me in anything.
你自始自终都没战胜过我
Gentlemen, gentlemen, let’s not get overheated.
先生们,不要激动
I’m sure we can come to some kind of reasonable agreement.
我们一定能够达成某种合理的协议
I had hoped you might have learned some humility and discipline.
我以为你会吸取教训… 学会谦卑与自律
I see now that you are still the same crude, arrogant lech
照今日看,你仍然是… 粗鲁、傲慢的好色之徒
you always were.
本性难改
That’s right, just the same.
没错,还是老样子
And still fucking your mother!
还在操你母亲!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes, nothing.
是的,没事
Do you want to go lie down? No, it’s fine.
要不躺下歇会? 不,没事
Anything else, Mistress?
还需要什么吗,女主人
Water.
水
Master?
主人呢?
No. Nothing.
不,什么都不要
See? Good slave now,
看见没?现在变成好奴才了
ever since you gave her a good beating.
自从你给她一顿揍之后
There you go.
你说的没错
You should beat her the same way every month.
你该每个月都赏她一顿
If she wakes before I’m back, tell her I’ve gone to Lyde’s temple.
如果她在我回来前醒来 告诉她我去了莱蒂的神殿
Tell me again about the farm. What kind of animals will we have?
再和我讲讲那个农场 都会买♥♥些什么牲畜
Sheep,
绵羊
goats,
山羊
pigs. And chickens?
猪啊 没有鸡?
Yes, horses as well. Elephants, if you like.
买♥♥啊,还有马 如果你喜欢再买♥♥些大象
Sons of Dis, will you… What’s the matter?
冥神之子,请你… 怎么了?
I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s…
对不起,不是说你,只是…
It’s business matters…
生意上的问题
Forget it.
别管了
Give me a kiss.
给我个香吻
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗?
Of course.
当然
Very much.
非常的爱
Omnipor, I’ve been looking…
奥米博,我找你…
Oh, excuse me.
真抱歉
Is that… It’s nobody.
这不是…? 不是的
It’s just a girl. I’ll see you outside.
只是个女仆,你在外面等我吧
That’s the daughter of Lucius Vorenus. No, it’s not.
这是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯的女儿 不,不是的
Don’t fuck me about. I’ve got eyes, haven’t I?
少糊弄我 难道是我眼瞎了?
How long’s this been going on?
你们在一起多久?
A few months.
几个月
Are you insane? You know what disrespect this shows your father?
你傻吗,姑娘 你不知道这样 对你父亲是多么不敬吗?
I don’t care. I hate him. But think what will happen if he finds out.
我不在乎,我恨他 很好,不过如果他查到 你知道会有什么后果
If I smile at him and serve his damn soup like a good daughter, he thinks it’s fine.
只要我在他面前百依百顺
He won’t find out. Will he not?
他会觉得诸事顺利 他是不会发现的 他不会吗?
Him and me are friends by oath. It is my duty to be honest with him. I’ll have to tell him.
我们是结盟立誓的教友 我要对他以诚相待,我得告诉他
You can’t. You can’t tell him! Sorry, love, but if I don’t tell him
不能!你不能告诉他! 对不起,孩子
I’m just as guilty as you two, aren’t I?
如果我不告诉他 我不就是和你们同流合污?
And what if he finds out? He’ll never believe I didn’t know.
如果他从其它途径得知此事 他决不会相信…
His precious daughter and one of my men.
他宝贵的女儿与我手下有一腿 而我却一无所知
He’ll have my guts!
他会把我给生吞了!
This is a right fucking mess.
真是乱七八糟
Please, sir, don’t tell him.
求你了,先生,别告诉他
He’ll kill her.
他会杀了她的
No, he won’t go that far, I shouldn’t think.
不,我想他还不至于如此
Yes, he will. You know him.
会的,你了解他的
He’s an animal. He killed my mother. He’ll kill me.
他是个畜生,杀了我母亲 也会杀我
But what am I to do? You’ve put me in an impossible position here.
但你要我怎么做? 你让我陷入…如此尴尬的境地
I’ll do anything you say. Just please don’t tell him.
只要你不告诉他 我♥干♥什么都行
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许…
Maybe I can help you out.
我可以帮你