We are the wrath of Israel.
我们代表着以色列的愤怒
Oh, Tevye.
喔,泰维亚
What joy it is to have your strength at my side.
真高兴能够获得你的支持
I don’t get it. Roughing up the elders, no problem.
我弄不明白,殴打长者们不成问题
But where’s the point in that? Zion is the point.
可是做这些事的理由是什么?
We’re redeeming the Kingdom of Zion.
锡安山圣地就是理由,兄弟们 我们是在拯救圣地之国
Remember, friends. Remember who we are.
记住,朋友们,记住我们的身份
We are the chosen people.
我们是被神选中的子民
Not slaves, not animals. The chosen people.
不是奴隶,不是畜生 是被神选中的子民
Make way. Make way there!
闪开,闪开!
Thank you.
谢谢
Everybody eats today. Bless you, Vorenus.
所有人今天都有东西吃 愿主保佑你,乌瑞纳斯
See?
看见了吗?
Orderly as you like.
就跟你要求的一样有条不紊
Yes, very nice.
是的,很不错
Octavian leaving today?
屋大维今天走? 嗯
Winner takes all, you reckon? I reckon.
胜者通吃,你也赞同? 我赞同
Shame not to be there.
真后悔我没能参加
Those days are behind us, brother.
那些岁月已经是过去的事了,兄弟
We’ve other concerns here. There’ll be peace soon, one way or another.
我们还有别的事要做,无论如何 很快这里就会恢复平静
A good thing, I suppose.
也许是件好事吧
But?
不过?
You know how it goes with me in peacetime.
你知道和平时代我会变成什么样
Violence is the only trade I know.
暴♥力♥是我唯一明白的生意经
Peace comes, and the collegia change, as you say they must,
和平降临,帮会转变 就跟你说的一样
I’ll be on my arse again, won’t I?
我就又是无所事事了,不是吗?我会失业
Jobless, telling war stories to the rest of the drunkards.
跟那些醉鬼唠叨我的战斗生涯
No, it’s different now.
不,现在不一样了
You and me, we can do big things here.
你跟我,我们可以干一番大事业
You will.
你会的
You’ll do big things.
你会干一番大事业
It’s good to see you so happy and full of purpose again. It is.
看见你乐呵呵地找到自己的目标 真替你高兴 是啊
But me, I don’t know.
可我呢,我不知道
You’re second man in the Aventine.
你可是艾文台山的二当家
Second man.
二当家
I can see it on my tombstone now.
我都可以看到它刻在我的墓碑上了
“Second man on the Aventine. He handed out many fish.”
艾文台山的二当家 他施舍了许多鱼
Nothing wrong with handing out fish. No, no, no.
施舍鱼又不是坏事
Canny business, no doubt. But it’s not soldier’s work, is it?
不不不,精明的生意眼光,这点毫无疑问 可这不是战士该干的活,对吧?
I’m a soldier!
我是个战士
Least I used to be.
至少我曾经是
Second hour.
第二个钟
Second hour.
第二个钟
We should go.
我们该走了
Third hour.
第三个钟
Gods! That can’t be right.
天啊,一定是弄错了
They’re always right. Third hour.
他们从不出错 第三个钟
Blind, bawdy house slave.
瞎眼的龟奴
Always.
从不出错
Familiar with the species, are you?
这一套你很熟啊
I’m an unchaste and sinful woman.
我是个罪孽深重不干净的女子
I thought you liked that about me. I’m sorry.
我以为你喜欢我这一点 对不起
I have no right to be possessive. No.
我不该那么大男人 不
I like that about you.
我就喜欢你这一点
Are you sure you’re all right? I’ll be fine.
你真的没事? 我很好
Once you’re gone, I’m sure I shall be fine.
等你走了之后,我肯定会没事的
I really should go. I’m very late.
我真的要走了,我已经迟到很久了
Then go.
那就走吧
I don’t want to leave you like this. Go!
我不想把你就这么留下 走吧
Everyone together! Together, I say!
所有人一起!一起!听我说!
Octavian, please.
屋大维,求求你
If only for my sake, be good to Antony.
哪怕是为了我,对安东尼好点
I am pledged to it, mother.
我保证,母亲
He’s an arrogant shit, but he’s a good and honest man.
他是个自大的混球,我也明白 可他还算个诚实的好人
You need him.
你需要他
You need each other. I’m aware, Mother.
你们需要彼此 我明白,母亲
Listen… Troops are assembling
听着 部队已经在集结了
on the Field of Mars. We must be away soon.
我们很快就开拔了
Where is Agrippa? I don’t know.
阿格里帕去哪儿了? 我不知道
Saying goodbye to some woman, I expect.
跟女人们道别,我猜
He attends to several whores.
啊? 他可能养着好几个妓♥女♥
Or one lover.
或是某个情妇,我不知道是哪种
I don’t know which. Be a friend to Antony.
做安东尼的朋友
Don’t be cold and superior, it will only provoke him. It provokes everybody.
别显得冷冰冰,高人一等 这只会激怒他 只会让所有人不爽
We all know how clever you are. No one needs reminding.
我们都知道你有多聪明 没有人需要一再提醒
Yes, Mother.
好的,母亲
I’m so sorry.
对不起
Hot from a brothel bed on such a day?
在这样的大日子刚从妓院的床上爬起来啊
Shame on you, Agrippa.
真为你感到羞耻,阿格里帕
I assure you, nothing of the sort.
我想你保证,绝对不是这样
I’m teasing you. It’s fine. We should go.
我跟你开玩笑的,没事,我们走吧
Goodbye, Mother.
再见,母亲
Juno bless you.
愿朱诺神后保佑你
Thank the gods you haven’t gone already.
哦,感谢天主,你还没走
I’m sorry I’m late. Women’s troubles.
我很抱歉来晚了 女人们的麻烦事……
Had to go to the temple, the place was a madhouse.
必须先到神庙去一趟 那地方吵得不可开交
I’m so glad I didn’t miss you. Give me a kiss, sister.
我真高兴没有跟你错过
The men are waiting.
给我一个吻吧,姐姐 人们还等着呢
Forward!
前进!
So now you can tell me all about Agrippa.
现在你可以告诉我关于阿格里帕的一切了
Well, what about him?
关于他的什么?
How long have you two been lovers?
你们这对小情人发展多久了?
It’s not true.
没这回事
Please, don’t lie to your mother, you know it’s futile.
哦,得了,别跟你妈妈说谎 你知道这套行不通的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
I didn’t until now.
现在不就知道了
You mustn’t…
你不能……
You mustn’t tell Octavian. Please!
你不能告诉屋大维 求你了
It’s harmless enough, I suppose.
我想这也无伤大雅
Both you and Agrippa have good reason to be discreet.
你跟阿格里帕肯定有理由小心谨慎
You may as well enjoy yourself.
你们可以尽情享受一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Just as long as you keep your wits about you.
只要你还没丧失理智
Don’t think you’ll marry him someday because it won’t happen.
就别想着能远走高飞 有朝一日嫁给他
I know.
因为这是不可能的 我知道
But I love him, Mother.
但是我爱他,母亲
I love him.
我爱他
Soft as cheese. What am I gonna do with you?
真是柔肠百结啊 我该拿你怎么办呢?
Help me!
救命啊!
Gods, help me!
天啊,救救我
Gods, help me!
天啊,救救我
Please help me! I beg you to help me.
求你们救救我! 我求求你们救我!
Jocasta, what’s wrong? What’s happened to you?
伊俄卡斯特,出什么事了? 你出什么事了?
Men came in the night.
夜里有人进来
All my family are dead.
我全家都死光了
They killed them and took me away.
他们杀死了我全家,还把我掳走
They have dishonored me. You’re safe now.
他们污辱了我 你现在安全了
Isn’t she, Mother? We’ll keep her safe.
是吗,母亲?我们会保证她的安全
Of course. We’ll protect you.
是的,我们会保护你
Hi Hi
嗨 嗨
Whole place stinks of fish, doesn’t it?
这整个地方都是一股子鱼味,对吧?
I don’t mind. Reminds me of home.
我不在乎,有家的味道
Oh, yeah
哦,对呀
Like fish, did they? Your lot?
闻起来像鱼,是吧,你那块地
I didn’t know that.
我都不知道呢
We had a big lake. Deep.
我们有一个大湖,很深
A lot of fish.
有很多鱼
What is the helmet for?
拿头盔干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Just thinking of old days, that’s all. Old days?
回想一下以前那些日子,如此而已 以前的日子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!