give me a few moments.
给我几分钟
Whenever you’re ready.
等你准备好了
Mind if I pick some peaches?
我摘些桃子可以吗?
What?
什么?
Oh, yes…
欧,可以
take what you want.
随便拿
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice present for the wife.
给老婆的好礼物
All right.
好了
Now.
动手吧
Stop this at once!
别这样了!
Resume your hideous wailing when I’m gone.
等我死后你再哭
Everything will be all right.
一切都会好的
You’ve been freed in my will.
我赐予你自♥由♥了
Take…
照看…
Take care of my people.
照看我的人
Yes, master.
是,主人
Goodbye.
再见
Easiest if you kneel.
跪下来容易些
You might not want to watch this.
你或许不想看到这些
Such a beautiful girl. She is.
多漂亮的姑娘啊 的确
I mean no disrespect,
我无意冒犯
but it seems a shame she’ll never have a family of her own.
她永远都不会嫁人,实在是太可惜了
It is. It is a shame.
是啊,是很可惜
But she could…
但她可以…
marry, if you would let her.
嫁人,如果你愿意的话
I know Niobe would want it so.
我知道内奥比也愿意
Niobe would only want her married to a decent man.
内奥比只愿意让她嫁给体面人
And no decent man would have her.
没有体面人愿意娶她
We might try and find her one.
我们可以试着找找
What kind of man would marry a prostitute?
什么样的男人会娶妓♥女♥?
No man that she deserves.
配得上她的男人都不会
Lucius, stop! If she can’t have a good man…
卢西尔斯,快停下! 如果她嫁不了好男人……
Take better care of your brats, peasant. I could have killed him!
卢西尔斯 看好你的小崽子,你这农民
You stupid bastard, you were riding too fast.
我差点踩死他 你这蠢猪,是你骑得太快了
Fuck you and your fucking mongrels. Get out of my way.
你们这些杂种,快给我滚开
Vorenus, no!
乌瑞纳斯,别……
The children.
孩子们看着呢
Go.

Go, get out of my sight.
给我滚远点
Get back to your game. And, you, stay out of this road.
回去接着玩 还有你,别再靠近这条路
Anyone want some peaches?
有谁要桃子?
Good day, was it? Very nice. Yours?
美好的一天,不是吗? 是很好,你呢?
No problem.
没问题
He’s not a bad fellow, that Cicero.
他人还不坏,那个西赛罗
Not stuck up, like you might think.
没有拖泥带水,跟你想的不一样
Give one to your sister.
给你姐姐一个
More names from Mark Antony.
马克·安东尼又拿来了更多名单
More? Antony has many enemies.
还有? 安东尼的敌人很多
It takes time to remember them all.
要全部记起来得花点时间
Surely we have killed enough.
我们已经杀得够多了
Close on a thousand men.
差不多有1000人
The troops need paying. We have to get the money from somewhere.
部队需要支付酬劳 我们总得从什么地方弄到钱的
Agrippa has a point. We should proceed more slowly.
阿格里帕说得有道理 我们下手的速度得放慢一点
We do not want to…
我们可不愿被…
appear butchers.
看成屠夫
Certainly not.
当然不
Excuse me.
抱歉
I need some air.
我需要点新鲜空气
Long day? Very long.
漫长的一天 确实是
It’s tiring work, I imagine,
我猜,这工作让人疲倦
killing people, even defenseless ones.
杀人越货 甚至连无力反抗的人也不放过
Most of them we shall let escape into exile.
大部分的人我们会让他们自行逃命
They will only lose money and land.
他们损失的只有钱财与土地
Just ruined? That’s all right, then.
家财两空?还算不错呢
It’s not pleasant work, but it’s necessary.
这活儿不怎么让人高兴,可却必须完成
For the good of the Republic.
为了共和国
Exactly.
正是
If you’d excuse me. No, wait.
请你原谅 不,等一下
You’ve been avoiding me.
你最近一直在躲我
I thought it best. Why?
我认为这样最好 为什么?
To avoid any awkwardness.
免得尴尬
Awkwardness?
尴尬
I see.
我明白了
I was right, then.
看来我是对的
How so?
怎么会?
I think if you did actually love me as you said,
我认为如果你真像你说的那么爱我的话
you wouldn’t mind any amount of awkwardness.
再怎么尴尬你都不会在乎
No, I’m glad to know the truth.
不,不,我很高兴能知道真♥相♥
Please, do not toy with me.
得了,别玩我了
You cannot have mistaken my sincerity.
你不应该误解我的真诚
But to avoid awkwardness?
但你说避免尴尬啊
I didn’t speak to you because I know my feelings for you are hopeless.
我不跟你说话,是因为我清楚 对你的感情是没有希望的
But that’s for me to say, isn’t it?
这得我说了算,不是吗?
No. No, it’s not.
不,不是的
My father was a nobody.
我爸爸是个无名小卒
His father was a slave. I have not a drop of good blood in me.
他的爸爸是个奴隶 我连一丁点高贵血统都没有
So you have risen purely by merit.
所以你是白手起家的
Surely that is commendable, in its way.
这总是值得称赞的
You are sister to Gaius Octavian Caesar.
你是盖乌斯·屋大维·恺撒的姐姐
You’ll not be married to the commendable son of a nobody.
你绝不会嫁给一个 无名小卒的“值得称赞”的儿子
I’ll marry who I like! No.
我爱嫁谁嫁谁 不
No, you won’t.
不,你做不到
You’ll marry some useful nobleman of your brother’s choosing.
你会嫁给你弟弟挑选的 某个有前途的贵族
Octavia… Just leave me alone.
奥克塔维娅…… 让我一个人待会儿
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’ve been torturing myself these last months.
这几个月来都一直折磨着自己
I cannot… I cannot bear to…
我没办法 我没办法忍♥受……
Don’t.
别…
Hello, Octavia. Maecenas, I came to see my brother.
哦,你好,奥克塔维娅 米西奈斯,我过来见我弟弟
I’m sure he’ll be very happy to see you.
我肯定他见到你会很高兴的
Agrippa, we can’t find the wretched blasted figures
阿格里帕,我们找不到那些该死的数据
for the blasted tax projections.
有关税收计划的
Yes.
呃,好的
Lovely to see you again.
又见到你真高兴
It is no small sum we are asked to give.
他们要我们拿出来的 可不是一笔小数目
What guarantee is there
有什么能保证我们的钱
that our money buys the influence we seek?
可以换来我们想要的影响力呢?
It is Herod’s own agent who makes this request of us.
是希律王的手下向我们提出要求的
If our money can ensure
如果我们的钱能够确保
that Rome recognizes him as King of Judea,
罗马承认他是
Herod will be in our debt. He acknowledges this himself.
朱迪亚之王 那希律王可就欠我们一个人情
But who exactly does he intend to bribe?
他自己也清楚这一点 但是他到底准备贿赂谁?
Who knows who will be master of Rome next month,
谁又知道下个月罗马又将落入谁的手中?
leave alone next year?
更不用说是明年
We will not disburse the money until the conflict is settled.
我们绝不会轻易把钱撒出去 除非一切已经尘埃落定
How has it come to this?
这里怎么变成了这样?
In this holy place
这个神圣之地
you conspire in bribery,
你们在这里密谋贿赂
so that idolaters can rule over your own people.
好让那些异教的人偶崇拜者 统治你们自己的族群
Who do you think you are? Sit down, Moses.
你以为自己是谁? 坐下,摩西
Would you have the Seleucids rule Judea?
你们是想让塞琉卡斯王朝统治朱迪亚?
Or the Ptolemys?
还是托勒密王朝?
Better one we know, one we can work with.
最好是某个我们熟识的统治者 好让我们与之共事
Why let any of them rule? This is our land!
为什么要让他们来统治? 这是我们的土地
You are traitors to your own kind.
你们是舍弃自己同胞的叛徒
May Ha-Shem have mercy on all of you.
愿神宽恕你们所有人
Name yourselves.
报上你的名字
We are the sons of Arod,
我们是的阿罗德的儿子
from the families of Manasseh.
来自玛拿西家族

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!