We can assume you have a better idea.
我们寻思你有好主意
The Feast of Pomona is coming soon.
果树女神的节日就要到了
It used to be that each collegium would distribute
每一个帮会照例都会分发
fish and bread to the people.
一些鱼和面包给人们
Why?
为什么?
As an offering to Pomona
作为果树女神的祭品
and as a gesture of goodwill to the people.
并作为对人♥民♥友善的表示
Yes, but why?
是,但为什么?
The people eat fish. Then what?
人们吃了鱼,然后呢?
Then the people will begin to see the collegia
然后人们就会认为帮会
as more than purveyors of violence and fear.
不仅仅是暴♥力♥和恐惧的传播者
But that is what we are.
但是我们就是那样啊
It used to be different. It used to be,
过去是不一样了 过去是这样
people would come to the collegia for help,
人们会到帮会来寻求帮助
for justice, for money,
来找我们断事情
for a marriage or a funeral when they needed it,
为了婚礼或葬礼借钱
extra grain when the dole was short.
配额用完时,来借贷额外的谷物
What, we’re gonna be priests of Ceres now?
什么,我们要成为谷神的牧师吗?
Thank you for the history lesson, but that was the old days.
谢谢你的历史课,但那是过去的事情了
And nothing but war and turmoil since then.
从那之后除了战争和骚乱没有别的
Things change, brother. They do, brother.
时代变了,兄弟 的确,兄弟
They are changing now.
现在变了
Whoever wins in Greece wins Rome.
谁赢了希腊谁就赢了罗马
Some kind of peace will follow. Suppose it does.
某种和平就会降临 希望如此
Peace is no friend to men like us,
和平不是你我这种人的朋友
men that thrive on blood and anarchy.
我们这种在献血和混乱中发达的人
The collegia must change or they’ll die.
帮会必须改变 要不然就会灭亡
Suppose we don’t want to change.
或许我们并不想改变
Suppose we don’t want to waste good money on fish for beggars.
或许我们并不想浪费美好的金钱 在那些乞丐身上
I cannot force any of you to be generous.
我不能强迫你们大方
However, the Aventine will be honoring Pomona with fish and bread.
但是,艾文台帮会会用鱼和面包 祭祀果树女神
You spend your money as you wish.
你们的钱爱怎么花就怎么花吧
Oh, I see. I see!
哦,我懂了,我懂了!
Play the big man and make us look bad.
你装好人,显得我们都是混♥蛋♥
For that, you need no help from me.
那样,你就不需要我的帮助了
Vorenus, you’re right. You’re right.
乌瑞纳斯,你是正确的,你是正确的
It’s a splendid idea.
这是个好主意
We shall be charitable. We shall be large. Let us feed the people.
我们应当仁慈,大方,让我们哺育人♥民♥吧
By all means, goodwill.
用各种方法,表达我们的善意吧
So…
那…
speak, brother.
兄弟,说吧
Why’d you back him?
你为什么支持他?
He’s a man of vision, Cotta, a man of vision.
他是个有想法的人,库塔,一个有想法的人
It’s our duty as Romans to back him.
作为一名罗马公民,我们有义务支持他
And? It’s done.
怎么样了? 搞定
I don’t trust that Memmio.
我不信任那个莫密欧
Too smooth by half. He bears watching.
过于圆滑 看看再说
You’ll take care of Cicero?
你来处理西塞罗,嗯?
He’s at his villa in Tusculum.
他在塔斯库勒姆的别♥墅♥里
They want it done quick.
他们希望尽快处理掉他
I’ll get my kit and be off, then. No looting on this one.
我马上拿工具出发 不要掠夺他了
We’ll show some respect.
我们应当给他应由的尊重
Right.
好的
Off out, are you?
要出发了? 嗯
Sharp. Don’t touch that.
好锋利 别碰
Where are you going? Not your business.
你去哪? 不关你事
Just trying to be friendly. Look, love, I know your game.
客气一点 听着,宝贝,我知道你那一套
I don’t want any part of it.
少和我来
Too bad.
可惜
It’s a good game.
多美妙的事情啊
Go find yourself some other fool to play with.
找那些混♥蛋♥玩吧
If you ever change your mind…
要是你改主意的话……
Don’t flatter yourself. We’re done.
别自作多情,我们完了
What did she want?
她想干什么?
Nothing.
哦?没事
You know her. Yes, I know her.
你了解她 是,我了解她
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Bit of work. Only for the day.
一点小差事,今天就能完
Why don’t you come along?
你也来吧
It’s lovely country where I’m going.
我要去漂亮的乡下
Vorenus, why don’t we all go?
乌瑞纳斯,我们一起去吧
Don’t go.
别去
I’ll be back before you know it.
我很快就会回来,你都不会觉察到
Save me some of that chicken, girls,
给我留点鸡肉,姑娘们
or I’m eating Lucius when I get back.
要不我回来就把卢修斯吃了
Good luck. It’s my middle name.
好运 哈,那是我的小名
Dominus.
主人
Speak, man, what news?
说,有什么事?
I’ve just spoken to someone in Antony’s camp.
我刚和安东尼军中的人谈过
And?
然后呢?
I think your secrets will be safe with Hector. Out with it.
说吧,赫克托很可靠
“My dear Brutus, I write in haste with urgent news.
我亲爱的布鲁图斯, 我匆忙告诉你一个紧急的消息
“Octavian and Antony are reconciled.
屋大维和安东尼和解了
“Their two armies are united.
他们的军队联合了
“They plan to descend on Greece and take you by surprise
他们会在希腊突击你
“with an overwhelming force.”
他们拥有压倒性的力量
Dominus, armed men are at the door!
主人,杀手已经到门口了
“You must retreat to Asia before the trap is sprung.”
你必须在掉进陷阱前退回亚洲
You must run. No.
你得跑了 不
Too late for that.
太晚了
On your life, you must get this letter to Brutus. Understand?
你必须以生命保证将信送给布鲁图斯,明白?
On your life. Yes, sir.
以生命保证 是,先生
Master, you must save yourself.
主人,你要保全性命啊
Show him the back way.
指给他后路
Be quick!
快!
So are you Cicero, then?
你就是西塞罗吗?
What is your name, young man?
你叫什么名字,年轻人?
Titus Pullo, sir.
泰特斯·波罗,先生
Late of the 13th.
以前是13军团的
The famous Titus Pullo. I am honored.
啊,那个著名的泰特斯·波罗 荣幸
Likewise, honored.
同样,荣幸
Talk about famous. Everyone’s heard of Cicero.
谈起著名,每一个人都会首举西塞罗
Yes.
是啊
I daresay
我猜想
your work today will earn you immortality.
你今天的行为会让你不朽
How’s that? I will be in all the history books.
什么意思? 我会被记载在所有的历史书里
My killer’s name, no doubt, will live on also.
杀我的人,无疑也会被记载
My name.
阿,我的名字
Thought you meant me.
我想你说的是我吧
Good peaches.
桃子不错
Yes, just getting ripe.
是,差不多成熟了
There’s no way…
我想,这也许不可能
I can dissuade you from your task, I suppose?
劝阻你不要杀我
I have a great deal of money.
我有很多钱
No, sorry.
不可能,对不起
Normally, I’d be tempted, but you’re far too important.
一般而言我容易被收买♥♥ 但你太重要了
Imagine the fuss. I get back and I haven’t done my job.
想想那后果吧— 我回去没完成任务
Go away!
滚开!
Leave him alone. Give over.
离他远点 别傻了
Put your weapon down. Never.
放下你的武器 不
Don’t mess about. I haven’t got all day.
别捣乱了 我可没有那么多时间
Do as he says, Tyro.
照他说的做,泰罗
But, Dominus.
但是,主人
Really, old friend,
听我的,老朋友
if you could see how absurd you look,
如果你能看到你是多么可笑
you would not protest.
你就不会抵抗了
Do as he says.
照他说的做
Thank you.
谢谢
No, not yet.
不,先别
Please…
请……

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!