but I suspect they’re displeased
但我想他们对谋杀犯
to be named murderers and enemies of the state.
和共和国公敌的罪名颇不满意
They were named so because they are so.
他们的罪行是有目共睹的
Be that as it may,
不和你绕圈子了
if you were to disarm yourself,
如果你解除武装
I might persuade Brutus to treat you leniently,
我或许会说服布鲁图斯对你手下留情
on account of your youth
鉴于你的年幼无知
and inexperience.
和涉世未深
Let us not contemplate the alternative.
最好不要再打别的算盘了
A war between you and Brutus would be short…
你和布鲁图斯的战争将会是…
and bloody…
短暂却又血腥
and not to your advantage.
而你却没多少胜算
20 legions?
20支军团?
He exaggerates the number, I expect.
他夸大其辞了
Half that number would be enough to crush the men we have.
10支军团就足以击溃我们
It will be some months before they arrive.
他们还需几个月才会抵达
We could raise more legions in the meantime.
届时我们可以组织更多的军团
Fresh men, untrained. They’d only be so many mouths to feed.
未受训练的新兵,与饭桶何异
So, what’s to be done, then?
该怎么办?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
Hello, boys.
孩子们
Why so glum? Has someone died?
为何这么消沉?谁过世了?
“Brutus, my dear son.
布鲁图斯,我亲爱的孩子
“I hear today that you’re returning to us.
我今日听说你即将归来
“I give thanks to the gods and pray for your success.
我感谢上帝并祈祷你的胜利
“I enclose your father’s ring
奉上你父亲的戒指
“that his father gave him.
那是他的父亲留给他的
“He always used to say
他经常说…
“it was made of gold from the crown of the last king.
戒指是由先帝皇冠的黄金铸成
“Your father liked a good story, so I don’t know if that’s true.
令尊生前喜欢类似的传说 所以我不确定戒指的真实来源
“But it is nice to think so.”
希望能带来好兆头
“I hand it on to you
我把它交给你
“with all love and respect.”
并送上我崇高的爱意
We wait until the roads are dry
我们等道路干燥后
and then march south through Arretium and on to Rome.
向南进军至阿瑞提乌姆 然后就是罗马
That is clearly the best plan of action.
此乃万全之策
You object, Lepidus?
你反对吗,莱彼得斯?
Not at all.
一点也不
Sounds eminently feasible.
你能独辟蹊径
A touch aggressive, perhaps.
但或许有点操之过急
General Antony, sir.
安东尼将军
I’m not sure about the beard.
我不怎么喜欢你的胡子
How on earth did you manage to get here
你是怎么到这儿的?
all alone?
一个人?
I’m not alone.
哦,当然不是
A cow can’t have three balls.
母牛不可能配三头公牛
I hear. It’s not funny.
我听到了,并不好笑
It smells delicious.
喷香扑鼻
Thank you, Father.
谢谢,父亲
I hope you like it.
希望能合你的胃口
Family.
都是一家人,嗯?
Family.
一家人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!