So tired.
身心疲惫
I assure you,
我可以向您保证
he has only the interests of the Republic at heart.
他的心里只有共和国的利益
I’m sure he believes that.
我相信他是那么认为的
I thought the same when I was a young man.
我年轻的时候也是这么想的
But it is all vanity, you know.
但这些都是浮云
All vanity.
过眼烟云
This is the place.
就是这里
Let me do the talking.
让我来说话
Salve, friend.
你好,朋友
Can you point us in the direction of the procurator’s office?
能告诉我们代管人的办公室怎么走吗?
What do you wanna know him for?
你们有何贵干?
Business.
生意上的事
Looking for some runaways.
在找几个逃奴
Slave catchers, are you?
哦,你们是奴隶猎手?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Camp’s closed to unauthorized visitors.
这里不接待未经邀请的访客
That right?
是吗?
Good bounty on runaways.
捉拿逃奴赏金丰厚
Be worth something to you, I expect, letting you in.
如果让你们进去 你们肯定会捞到不少好处
Listen to me, you little weasel…
听着,垃圾–
My friend’s a thrifty one, but we’re all men of commerce.
我的朋友有点吝啬 但我们都是生意人
Which way is the boss man?
你老板在哪边?
Round the bend, straight on, house with a red door.
转过弯,一直走 那房♥子的门是红色
Oh, leave off!
别管他了!
He’s bloody dead!
他已经死了!
Uncouple ’em!
解开他吧!
Told you I should do the talking.
不是说了让我交涉嘛
Grunt scum.
狗杂碎
Your spit dries fast here, brother.
兄弟,在这里 你的唾沫都干得比别的地方快,
Best to save it.
还是省着点吧
Come on!
驾!
You the man in charge?
你就是管事的?
Buying or selling?
要买♥♥还是要卖♥♥?
Titus Pullo, Lucius Vorenus.
泰特斯·波罗 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Here to retrieve some runaways. Heard they got sold to your camp.
我们是来缉拿逃跑的奴隶的 据说被卖♥♥到你的营地了
Two girls. And a boy.
两个女孩 还有个男孩
Got papers for ’em?
有他们的文书吗?
Not with us. Bill of sale?
没带在身上 购买♥♥契约呢?
No.
也没有
Two soldiers out for some young cunny, yes?
两个士兵出来找小妞,是吧?
Shut your fucking mouth.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Hold. Hold.
等等,等等
What’s his problem?
他是不是有毛病?
I didn’t want to have to go into this, but…
我本来不想说的,但是…
these children are the private property
这几个孩子
of Gaius Caesar Octavian himself.
是盖乌斯·凯撒·屋大维的私人财产
He likes to have them serve morning biscuits in bed.
他很喜欢他们一大清早 把早点端到他床前
Especially the boy. Got it now?
特别是那个男孩,明白了吗?
Oh, that’s ripe. Good story.
你可真下流 还挺会编故事
You see this seal?
看见印♥章♥了吗?
His orders for us to come find his slaves.
他命令我们找回他的奴隶
What is it, an otter?
这是什么,水獭?
It’s the fucking Sphinx. Mark of Caesar.
那是该死的狮身人面兽 凯撒的标记
Odd wax, this. Mud from Mutina.
这个封腊倒是挺奇怪的
That’s why my friend here is in fighting kit.
穆提那的泥土 所以我的这位朋友战袍还没脱
Straight from the battlefield.
就直接从战场上赶过来了
It’s that urgent.
十万火急
Caesar.
凯撒,是吗?
Caesar.
凯撒
The one who just beat Mark Antony.
刚刚战胜马克·安东尼的这位
What do you think he’d make of a little fellow like you who crosses him?
你觉得他会如何对付胆敢违抗他的人呢?
Yes, that’s all very well,
你说的都有道理
but what if you are lying to me?
但如果你是在说谎呢?
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我在说谎?
Check the rolls.
看看花名册
Daughter…
女儿…
it’s me.
是我
It’s your father.
是你父亲
You’re not slave catchers.
你们不是奴隶猎手
Where is she?
她在哪儿? 嗯?
The other one.
另外一个
Where’s my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!