Do something. Cut off her face.
随便你,把她的脸割下来
Do it.
动手
Mother Isis protect me. Mother Isis protect me.
伊希斯女神保护我 伊希斯女神保护我
Get up!
起来!
Get up! Get up!
起来! 起来!
What are you doing? Go!
你干什么呢? 走!
Go!
走!
I am not an animal!
我不是动物!
I am not a fucking animal!
我不是动物!
So, brother…
兄弟–
It’s getting cooler. Be dark soon.
越来越冷了,天马上就要黑了
Good time to set up camp, maybe.
也许应该宿营了
You may camp if you want. I’m not stopping.
你要宿营你就去 我是不会停下来的
So you can still talk.
你还会说话呀
Thought maybe you’d forgotten how.
我还以为你忘记怎么说了呢
I talk when I need to. There’s nothing to say.
该说的时候我自然会说 现在又没什么好说的
Still angry with me, then?
还在生我的气?
No.
没有
Yes, well, listen.
好吧
I’ll get to the nub of it. About Niobe…
我就直说了吧 关于内奥比–
What of her?
她怎么了?
What I said back in the collegium about me and her,
我在社团说的关于我和她的事情
I never… we never.
我没有– 我们从来没有过
I only said it to make you angry. That’s all.
我那么说只是要激怒你,仅此而已
That’s the truth, and you know that.
我说的是实话,你知道的
I know.
我知道
Had to be said.
如鲠在喉,不吐不快
Even if I wanted to – which I didn’t –
即使我有那个念头– 当然我决不会有–
she’s not that type of woman.
她也不是那种女人
I know women, and she’s not that type.
我了解女人,她不是那种人
Yon cunt Evander took advantage.
狗♥日♥的♥伊万德乘人之危
If it’s any consolation,
也许你听了会好受些
I gave him a right session before I killed him.
在我结果他之前 着实教训了他一番
Screamed like a stuck pig.
他叫得像杀猪一样
Good. Thank you.
很好,谢谢
You ever seen one of these slave camps?
你之前看过蓄奴营吗?
No.
没有
It’s not pretty.
你不会喜欢的
They’ll be different now, the children.
他们肯定已经面目全非了 你的孩子
I know.
我知道
I don’t think you do, though.
我估计你还是不清楚
You can’t unless you’ve been there.
等你到了那儿就知道了
The things I saw…
我看到的那些情景…
Anyroad, they’ll be different.
不管怎么说,他们肯定和原来不一样了
You should be ready. I don’t care what they’re like.
你要有心理准备 我不在乎他们现在什么样子
I just…
我只是…
want them back.
想要他们回到我身边
All I’m saying is…
我的意思是…
best be gentle.
你最好不要太激动,呃?
I will.
我会的
And the boy?
那个男孩呢?
Lucius?
卢西尔斯?
You’re not thinking of killing him, are you?
你不是想要杀了他吧?
Honor demands that he die.
为了我的荣誉,他必须死
True. Fair enough. Honor demands it.
没错,这话在理 荣誉的需要
Most likely won’t sit well with the girls though,
如果你真的要杀他 你的两个女儿
if you do kill him.
肯定会看不下去的
You talk too much.
你说得太多了
We all have our faults.
人无完人
Octavian won?
屋大维打胜了?
He has.
的确如此
Antony and the remains of his army have retreated to the mountains.
安东尼和他的残余部队撤退到山里面去了
Are they both unharmed?
他们俩都还好吗?
Octavian is very well.
屋大维很好
Antony’s alive, but we know no more than that.
安东尼也还活着,具体情况就不清楚了
Your brother will return with his army.
您弟弟会带着军队凯♥旋♥
He’ll be here within the month.
月底前就会回来
With his army? Why with his army?
军队?还带着军队回来干嘛?
Politics.
政♥治♥需要
He wants you to know that whatever happens in the future,
他想告诉您,不管以后发生什么事情
he will always protect you.
他会一直保护您
But you must accept his protection and his advice.
但您必须接受他的保护和忠告
That’s very kind of him.
他可真是慈悲为怀
He will look after me after I swear him my allegiance?
我向他宣誓效忠,他就会保护我?
I am not one of his soldiers.
我又不是他的士兵
I’m sure he does not doubt you.
我敢肯定他不是对您有丝毫怀疑
I think he means you to convey the same message to your mother.
我想他是要把这层意思转达给您母亲
Better it comes from you.
最好是由您来转达
Yes. Probably so.
是啊,也许如此
Your brother means you only the best.
您弟弟对您没有丝毫恶意
If it were otherwise, I would not deliver the message.
否则的话,就不会派我来送信了
I’d sooner die than cause you pain.
我是宁死也不会伤害您的
I hope you live a long life, then.
那我要祈祷你长命百岁了
I…
我–
If I may, I am compelled to speak.
恕我冒昧,我有些话不吐不快
Ever since I met you, my soul has burned…
自从我见过您之后 我的灵魂就备受煎熬–
So is my brother eating properly?
呃,我弟弟吃地还好吗?
He would starve himself unless someone forces him to eat.
除非有人逼他,他是不会让自己饿着的
Yes. Yes.
是啊,是啊
Army food agrees with him.
军队的伙食合他的胃口
He’s not stout exactly, but, yes, eating properly.
他虽然说不上敦实 但确实吃得很好
Sorry. Sorry about just now.
刚才的事情,我很抱歉
I very expressly did not mean to do that.
实在是无心之过
I blurted it out anyhow. I should’ve written a letter.
不知怎么就脱口而出了 写在信上也许更适合
Anyhow, sorry.
无论如何,非常抱歉
There’s no need to apologize.
没必要道歉
Any friend of my brother is my brother also.
我弟弟的朋友,也就是我的兄弟
I’m sure when I know you better
当然,等我们进一步了解之后
we shall be good friends.
我们会成为好朋友的
That’s most gracious of you.
您真是宅心仁厚
A horrid imposition on my part.
我实在是太过分了
Of course, you barely know me. Ridiculous.
您都不怎么了解我,真荒谬
Octavia, I’ve been looking for you everywhere.
奥克塔维娅,我正到处找你呢
Marcus Agrippa, what are you doing here?
玛尔库斯·阿格里帕,你怎么到这里来了?
Mother.
母亲
Octavian…
屋大维 哦
No, it’s all right. It’s all right.
不,他没事,他没事
He’s unharmed. He won.
他平安无事,他–他打赢了
Antony was defeated.
安东尼被打败了
He’s fled north.
逃到北方去了
This is wonderful news. Amazing.
真是好消息,太让人吃惊了
I had hopes, of course, but I hardly expected this.
当然,我也怀有希望 不过没想到是这么个结果
Wonderful.
太好了
What of Hirtius and Pansa?
希尔提乌斯合潘撒怎么样?
Dead in battle.
战死了
Dead?
死了?
That’s unfortunate.
太不幸了
Still, a great victory.
不管怎么说,确实是一场大胜
Read on.
继续念
His army?
他的军队?
He’s bringing his army to Rome? Why?
他要带军队回罗马?为什么?
He has no enemies in Rome. Why bring his army?
他在罗马并没有敌人,要军队作甚?
I am just a messenger.
我只是个传信的
I’m sure when he arrives, Caesar will be happy to tell you.
我相信,等凯撒回来之后 他会很乐意告诉你的
Caesar, he calls himself.
他自称凯撒
Another Caesar.
另一个凯撒
Just what we need.
正是我们所需要的
He calls himself Caesar because that is his name by right.
他称自己为凯撒 是因为他有那个正当的权利
Yes, yes, no doubt.
是啊,是啊,毫无疑问
Gods, I’m so tired of young men and their ambitions.
老天,年轻人的野心真让我吃不消

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!