Take him over there, lads.
把他抬到那边去,小子们
Move it on up there.
搬到那边去
Eighth Cohort lost two full maniples.
第八步兵队损失了整整两个小队
Ninth, almost wiped out. Tenth Cohort intact.
第九步兵队,差不多全完了 第十队无人伤亡
The Fourth Legion’s much worse, sir.
第四军团情况更糟,长官
They suffered the full brunt of the attack.
他们直接承受了所有的攻势
Yes, yes.
是的,是的
How many dead in total?
总共死了多少?
8,000 men, sir, give or take.
8000人,长官,或多或少
8,000?
8000?
Oh, do cheer up. You’re still alive, aren’t you?
噢,打起精神来,你不还活着吗? 难道不是吗?
I do hope so. If this is the afterlife, it is extremely disappointing.
我希望是,如果这就是冥界 那还真够叫人失望的
Disband the Fourth Cohort
解散第四步兵队
and use the survivors to reinforce the Third.
让生还者补充到第三步兵队
We’re heading north.
我们去北方
I want to establish a base camp in the mountain before the first snowfall.
我要搭建起一座营地 第一场雪前就得在山上盖好
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
And, Tribune, don’t look so damn grim.
还有,掌兵官,别老是拉长着脸
Set an example. Yes, sir.
做出表率来 是,长官
Sorry, sir. Off you go.
抱歉,长官 你可以走了
What are you doing back there?
你在那儿干什么啊? 你是帮我缝伤口还是在做裙子
You stitching me up or making a dress? Will you hurry up, man?
你动作就不能快点啊
A base camp in the mountains, is that wise?
在山上扎营,这主意妥当吗?
General Posca speaks. Do you have a better idea?
啊,伯斯卡将军发话了 你有更好的主意吗?
While we still have the semblance of an army,
趁我们看上去手里还有军队
I would’ve thought we should offer terms.
我想我们应该缔结和约
Terms? Of surrender?
和约?投降条约?
That’s fucking slave talk.
听你个奴隶放屁!
No, we will have no more of that.
不,我们不需要这个
North to the mountains, then. And after that?
那就上山吧,然后呢?
I’ll think of something.
我会想出办法的
God damn it, man!
啊,该死的
General Antony, sir. Vorenus.
安东尼将军,长官 啊,乌瑞纳斯
Requesting permission to leave the legion, sir.
请求允许我离队,长官
Now that is a real soldier for you.
这才是真正的士兵
Most men just slip away into the night.
多数人都趁夜逃走了
But this one,
可这个人
he asks permission before he deserts me.
在他抛弃我之前还来征求同意
Well, what is it?
那么,有什么事?
It’s my children, sir.
是关于我的孩子,长官
They’re alive and in slavery.
他们还活着,被抓去当奴隶了
Good news, bad news.
既是好消息,也是坏消息,呃?
I must find them, sir.
我得去找他们,长官
All right.
好吧
The number of good men I’ve lost today,
今天我已经失去了不少好士兵
one more isn’t gonna make any difference.
再多一个也没什么大不了
Thank you, sir.
多谢,长官
One more thing, boys!
你们俩,等等!
Be sure to tell everyone you meet
一定要告诉所有你们遇到的人
that Mark Antony is not defeated.
马克·安东尼并没有战败
He will return,
他会回来的
and all those that defied him shall pay!
那些违抗他的人,都将付出代价!
That fucking little brat Octavian
那个该死的小杂碎屋大维
shall be first!
他将会是第一个!
You hear me, boys?
听到了吗?
Will do, chief.
遵命,长官
Word from Patara.
帕塔拉递过话来
They’ve capitulated to our demands. They send 16,000 talents.
他们已经答应我们的要求了 送来了16,000塔兰特
How many troops? 7,000.
多少军队?
And Lycia?
利西亚那边呢?
No word as yet, but I imagine they will follow suit.
还没有回音 但我想他们会效仿的
See that they do.
嗯,务必保证他们会归降 阿门
We must be up to eight legions now.
现在我们应该有8个军团了
Nine. 25,000 infantry,
是9个,25000名步兵
10,000 cavalry.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥骑兵
Almost a match for Antony.
差不多和安东尼实力相当了
It’s good.

It’s very good.
非常好
Well, you look magnificent.
您看上去容光焕发
You should have your portrait done.
正是适合画肖像
No, no time for such vanity.
不用了,没时间做这些表面文章了
It would please your mother.
会让你妈妈开心的
It would, wouldn’t it?
确实如此,不是吗?
O holy and blessed lady,
圣洁蒙福的女神
perpetual comfort of humankind,
人类永远的慰藉
who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world,
您的慷慨和仁慈滋养着整个世界
and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable
您怜悯受难人的苦
as a loving mother would,
如同慈爱的母
you are she that is the natural mother of all things,
您是世间万物生身之母
the mistress and governess of all the elements,
自然力量的主宰
first of the gods celestial,
您是天上诸神第一等
light of the goddesses.
女神中的引路人
O holy and blessed lady, perpetual comfort of humankind,
圣洁蒙福的女神
who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world
您的慷慨和仁慈滋养着整个世界
and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable
您怜悯受难人的苦
as a loving mother would.
如同慈爱的母
O holy and blessed lady,
圣洁蒙福的女神
perpetual comfort of humankind,
人类永远的慰藉
who by thy bounty and grace nourishes the whole world,
您的慷慨和仁慈滋养着整个世界
and bears a great compassion to the troubles of the miserable
您怜悯受难人的苦
as a loving mother would,
如同慈爱的母
you are she who is the natural mother to all things,
您是世间万物生身之母
the mistress and the governess of all the elements.
自然力量的主宰
You know why you’re here, don’t you?
你知道我为什么请你来,对吗?
Atia.
阿提娅
Your boy confessed everything.
你的那个小鬼都招认了
Are you too afraid to speak?
吓坏得话都说不出来了?
You weren’t so quiet when I was in your power.
你得势的时候,可不是像现在这么安静?
You were very talkative then.
你那时候口若悬河
“A slow and painful death.”
“缓慢而痛苦的死亡”
That’s what you promised me.
那是你说要赐予我的
That’s what you deserve.
那也是你应得的
You think you’re so fucking superior, don’t you?
你觉得自己高高在上,是吗?
You have no idea what I think.
你哪里知道我在想什么
No? Well, tell me.
是吗? 愿闻其详
Tell me what you think.
告诉我你在想什么
I think…
我在想
you’re a sad, lonely little creature.
你是个忧伤、寂寞的小动物
I think at this moment,
我想此时此刻
you’re more afraid than I am.
你的恐惧比我的深
I’ve never been happier in my life.
我这辈子还从没像现在这么高兴
Then why do you keep talking?
那你为何还喋喋不休?
Kill me.
杀了我
When you kiss my feet
当你亲吻我的脚趾
and beg for me to end your suffering,
哀求我结束你的痛苦的时候
then I’ll kill you.
我会杀了你的
Do as you like.
有什么手段都使出来吧
Timon.
泰门
You think it’s me you degrade now,
你觉得你现在羞辱的是我吗?
but it’s not.
不是的
It’s you.
是你自己
As long as you live
终你一生
you will feel degraded and defiled by this.
你会因此而觉得羞辱和不洁
You.

Get on with it.
动手吧
Have you had enough?
受够了吗?
Have you had enough?
受够了吗?
Continue.
继续
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做?
I don’t know.
我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!