does she pay you enough?
她有好好补偿你吗?
I get what I need.
我得到我所需要的了
She must lavish you with jewels and gold.
她一定是金银珠宝收买♥♥你了
What a rich man my brother is.
我的兄弟该富得流油了
Tell me, where do you hide such fantastic wealth?
告诉我,你把那堆难以想象的财富藏哪儿了?
We both sell what we have to these people.
我们不都是替这些人卖♥♥命么
All Rome’s wealth is not enough to buy what Ha-Shem has given me.
就算罗马全部的财富也不足以让我 出♥卖♥♥♥天主赐予的一切
Again with Ha-Shem.
又来说天主了
Let Ha-Shem make me a living.
让天主替我养家糊口啊
The money that witch pays me bought this fucking house,
那个女巫给我的钱买♥♥下了这座该死的房♥子
this fucking table, and that fucking dress my wife wears!
这张该死的桌子 还有我老婆身上穿的该死的裙子
That makes you proud? Proud as any free Roman.
这能让你觉得自豪 跟任何自♥由♥的罗马人一样自豪
You breathe this fetid air of Rome,
你可以呼吸这充满恶臭的罗马空气
but you are not Roman.
但你不是罗马人
You walk her beshitted streets, you speak her mongrel language,
你可以在这污秽的街道上昂首阔步
but you’re not Roman. You’re a Jew.
可以说着这四不象的语言 可你不是罗马人,你是犹太人
You may forget that, they never will.
你可以不记得,但他们不会
You speak so much and know so little.
你说得太多,知道的太少
Look at me.
看着我
Do you hate your name so much to invite this shame?
难道你憎恨这个名字到这个地步 以致于要自取其辱吗?
Think of your family.
考虑一下你的家族
Look at me!
看着我!
Try it, come on! Try it! Hit me!
动手啊,来啊!动手打我啊!
Hit me!
打我啊!
That’s it. Not so easy to beat me anymore, is it?
原来如此
I’m not your little brother anymore.
要揍我不像以前那么容易了,是吧 我再也不是你的小兄弟了
Yesh. Yesh!
叶什 叶什!
In the north, the great army
在北方,伟大的军团
under the leadership of the generals Hirtius and Pansa
在将军们的率领下 希尔提乌斯和潘撒将军
assisted by Caesar Octavian
在凯撒·屋大维的协助下
is about to engage with the forces of the traitor
即将与叛军开战
Mark Antony.
马克·安东尼的叛军
All citizens are requested to make offerings
所有的公民都被要求
for the success of our heroic soldiers.
为我们英雄士兵的凯♥旋♥奉上献礼
Long live the Republic!
共和国万岁
Get into line now!
好好排队!
Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯
Titus Pullo?
泰特斯·波罗?
Well, don’t tell me you’ve taken up scavenging.
别告诉我你是负责清理战场的
Who’s that?
是谁?
Do you not know me, Pullo?
你认不出我了,波罗?
Is that you, young master?
是你啊,小主人
It’s fine.
没问题的
We’re old friends.
我们是老朋友了
Octavian.
屋大维
They call me Caesar now, Pullo.
波罗,他们现在叫我凯撒
All grown up. Always knew you had it in you.
都长成大人了 就知道你有这个能耐
You won, then?
这么说你打赢了
So it seems.
看起来是
How? I mean no offense.
怎么赢的?我无意冒犯
I can’t take much credit.
大多数不是我的功劳
The legions under Hirtius and Pansa did heroic work.
都是希尔提乌斯和潘撒手下士兵的战绩
The rest I owe to Agrippa.
剩下的要归功于阿格里帕
Anyroad, congratulations.
怎样都好,祝贺你
Thank you. What brings you here, Pullo?
谢谢,你怎么来这儿了,波罗?
You didn’t take part in the fighting either from the look of you.
从外表上看你并没有投身战斗
Vorenus left Rome with Antony.
乌瑞纳斯跟着安东尼一起离开了罗马
I hoped to find him before the battle started.
我希望赶在开战前找到他
I came to tell him that his children are not dead.
我来是为了告诉他,他孩子没死
But now I must see if he is dead himself.
可现在我还得看看 他自己是不是已经死了
We must find him, then.
那我们一定要找到他
I’ll have my tribunes personally search among the wounded.
我会让掌兵官亲自在伤员里查找的
Thank you. I can hardly expect…
谢谢,我本来没期望……
Nonsense. If you don’t find him here, you’d do well to comb the Cisalpine hills.
废话,要是你在这儿找不到他 你应该去阿尔卑斯山南边找找
Antony and his men have skulked off there.
安东尼和他的人躲在那里
Courier.
信使
Take the road north.
沿着路向北
Should anyone challenge your passage
如果有人胆敢拦路
you show them the seal of Caesar.
你就给他们看看凯撒的印记
Warn them of the consequences.
让他们想想后果
You’ll need fresh rations and a fast horse.
你需要一些新鲜的干粮和一匹最快的马
Agrippa’s men will see to it.
阿格里帕的人会帮你处理的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,阁下
The conquering heroes return.
哦,征服者们回来了?
Another brilliant poem, Maecenas?
又想出什么好诗了,米西纳斯?
Is there not something useful you might do?
你就没什么要紧的事做了?
Victory is not victory until it has a song.
没有歌♥谣来传颂 胜利就不成其为胜利
What news from the medics on Hirtius and Pansa?
希尔提乌斯和潘撒身边的医生有什么消息吗?
Dead of their wounds, I’m afraid, both of them.
怕是快要咽气了,两个都是
Poor souls.
可怜的人
To die in the hour of their glory.
拥抱着他们的荣誉死去
Very sad.
嗯,是很伤感
But convenient.
不过,倒方便了
The victory is now ours alone.
现在战绩全是我们的了
Couldn’t have worked out better, frankly.
坦白说,这结果再好不过了
You really taught that old bully a proper lesson.
你倒是给那个老恶棍狠狠上了一课啊
It was not a personal matter.
这与个人恩怨无关
It was necessary for the good of the Republic.
为了共和国,这是必要的
Of course. Of course.
当然,当然
Agrippa, I’ve got letters I’m going to want you to take on ahead to Rome.
阿格里帕,我有几封信 需要你带去罗马
The first goes to my sister.
第一封带给我姐姐
Octavia?
奥克塔维娅?
I only have the one sister, Agrippa.
我只有那一个姐姐,阿格里帕
Make sure you put it directly into her hand.
确保直接把信交到她手里
My mother has a habit of stealing mail.
我母亲有偷信的习惯
The next goes to Cicero.
再来是给西赛罗的
Why send a general to do a courier’s work?
为什么要叫个将军去干信使的活儿?
That’s all right. I am happy to go.
没关系,我很乐意去
I’m asking Cicero for a triumph.
我要西赛罗庆祝我的凯♥旋♥
He’ll know I’m serious if Agrippa is there looking…
只有阿格里帕在人家才会当真 他看上去是那么……
grim and soldierly.
英勇而严肃
I wish you would tell them to do that further away.
我真希望你叫他们吹的时候离远点
It gives me a fright every time.
每次都吓我一跳
Your troops are gathering.
你的军队已经集结完毕
Time to give them a speech.
是时候跟他们训话了
Right. Which speech do you think?
是啊,你觉得该用哪篇演讲辞?
The one about money.
嗯,就用要钱的那篇
Gentlemen…
先生们 我们的活儿干得不错
we have done our work well.
我们已经获得了胜利
We have gained a victory that will live on in history forever.
那将永载史册
We have saved the Republic
我们已经拯救了共和国
from those who threatened her.
击退了对她的威胁
Rome is now in our debt.
罗马现在可是欠着我们呢
And we are owed a great deal of money.
我们该拿到 一大笔钱
So while Antony drags the remnants of his men
正当安东尼拉着他的残兵败将
to the frozen north,
退回北方的冰封之地
I thought we might head south to Rome.
我认为我们应该南下去罗马
What do you say?
你们说呢?
Is it time to tell the Senate to pay up?
是不是该让元老院好好犒劳我们?
Well, then, to Rome!
是! 那好 去罗马!
Mars! Mars! Exulte! Exulte!
战无不胜! 万岁!万岁!
Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯?
I’m looking for Prefect Vorenus.
我在找乌瑞纳斯
A bag of salt for any man that helps me.
我出一袋盐给帮助我的人
Lucius Vorenus.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
I’m looking for Lucius Vorenus.
我在找卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯?
Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯?
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Your children are alive.
你的孩子们还活着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!