Give me a kiss before I go.
我走之前吻我一下
Excuse me? Kiss me.
你说什么 吻我
I don’t think so.
不可能
You want this woman dead? Kiss me.
你要不要那个女人死? 吻我
That’s very good.
很有趣
So if we could return to the subject of money… please bear in mind, Your Excellency,
那么我们回到钱的问题上来吧 尊贵的陛下,请您好好考虑
that those that help us now will have good friends in Rome
那些帮助我们的人 将来也会得到罗马的帮助
when Mark Antony, the traitor, is deposed. Very good friends.
一旦叛国者马克·安东尼倒了台 你们就能和罗马结盟
It’s only a matter of time. With or without your help,
这只是时间问题 不管您是否帮助我们
we shall raise an army.
我们都要组织军队
We shall.
我们要
Antony’s head will rot on a spike.
安东尼的头烂在木钉上
There are Roman women who are fucked by baboons.
罗马女人被狒狒操
Excuse me?
什么?
I’ve heard there are shows where such things can be seen.
我听说有那种表演
They’re not so much shows, really. They’re more a punishment.
实际上那不能说是表演 那是一种惩罚
I should like to see that.
我很愿意见识一下
We do not have such in Bithynia.
比西尼亚这儿可没有这个
I should imagine it’s simply a matter of training the baboons.
我认为只要训练一下狒狒就可以
We have no baboons here.
我们这儿没狒狒
No apes of any kind.
一种猿类都没有
I wasn’t aware of that.
哦,我没注意到
So as I say, those who help us now…
那么就像我刚才说的 现在帮助了我们…
Yes, you want my money to raise an army.
对,你要我出钱帮你们组织军队
I want to see a Roman woman fucked by baboons.
那就要让我看罗马女人被狒狒操
Perhaps arrangements can be made.
也许我们能安排一下的
I killed him. I did.
我杀了他,就是我
I had to.
我必须杀他
You know, it’s in my blood.
这是我们家族的天性
My ancestor dethroned the tyrant Tarquin.
我的祖先杀死过暴君塔奎因
I understand there were a great many who stabbed your Caesar.
我想当时有不少人 都捅了你们的凯撒吧
I delivered the final blow.
我捅了最后的一刀
Seems a bit cowardly, no?
听上去有点像懦夫,不是吗?
You say what?
你说什么?
He was wounded already – dying, defenseless, alone.
他已经受伤了 一个人垂死挣扎,毫无反抗之力
And you stabbed him yet again.
可你还去捅了他一刀
He was a tyrant.
他是个暴君
Our killing him was a necessity.
我们杀他是应该的
A necessary and noble act.
是必须的,神圣的行为
Perhaps I shall find a fresh corpse to stab
也许我该找具新鲜尸体捅几刀
and become great myself. What, you dare to insult me?
没准也能成伟人 什么?你敢侮辱我
Excuse me. A senator of Rome?
抱歉 – 你敢侮辱罗马元老? – 哦
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up! Perhaps we should get some air?
站起来! 布鲁图斯,我们该出去透透气
No, this man… this dog insults me.
不,这个人…这条狗侮辱了我
Dog, he says? I’m a dog?
狗,他是这么说的吗? 我是狗?
Excuse us. It’s the wine, the heat.
原谅我们,酒精作用,热昏了头 我们是来做客的
We are guests here! Looking for favor.
我们是来求他们帮忙的 求他们帮忙?
Favor? I ask no favor of such animals.
我才不要求这些野兽帮忙
Control yourself, you fool.
收敛些,笨蛋
They called me a coward.
他说我是懦夫
Come with me. Come on.
过来,过来
I am a senator.
我是元老
My friend, you have lost your way. Leave me alone.
我的朋友,你无路可走了 别管我
Brutus… Leave me alone!
布鲁图斯 别管我
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Wine in the bath? Bad sign.
边洗边喝?坏兆头
You’re late again.
你又晚了
Revise your expectations, my dear,
把期望放低点,亲爱的
and I will always be early. Did you get my message?
你就会发现我每次来的都很早 你收到我的口信没有?
About?
哪个口信?
Octavian’s man Marcus Agrippa.
关于屋大维派来的人 玛尔库斯·阿格里帕
Oh, yes, yes. I know all about him.
哦是的,是的 我知道他的事
Well, did you catch him? There’s no need.
那你抓了他没有? 没必要
But he’s up to no good.
但他不怀好意
I know exactly what he’s up to.
我很清楚他来干什么
Octavian sent him to meet with Cicero,
屋大维派他来和西赛罗秘密会谈
hoping to form an alliance against me. Well, then?
希望和他结盟反对我 然后呢?
Cicero will refuse.
西赛罗不会答应
I have my foot on his throat.
他的小命在我手里
And I’m happy for your son to know it.
我很愿意你儿子知道这一点
Agrippa can come and go as he pleases.
阿格里帕可以自♥由♥进出罗马
What will become of Octavian?
你会怎么对付屋大维?
Don’t worry yourself.
哦,你别操这份心了
I’ll not harm him.
我不会伤害他
Swear it.
发誓
On Jupiter’s stone. He’s family.
我指着朱庇特神的石头发誓 他是我的家人
If they catch us, they’ll crucify us.
如果被抓住,我们会被钉死的
Watch for the guard.
帮我看着点守卫
When I get through, you pass Lucius to me.
我出去后就把卢西尔斯传给我
Hey, come here.
嘿,过来
Lyde! Lyde!
莱蒂!莱蒂!
Lyde, no!
莱蒂,不! 莱蒂!莱蒂!
Oh, Gaia, give me a hand here.
盖娅,帮我一下
Carry your own piss.
你自己的尿自己端
Bitch pig whore. See how you like a whipping.
贱女人,真该给你几鞭子
Are we sure that it’s Memmio’s work?
确定是曼米欧干的吗?
Caelian coin in his mouth.
他嘴里含着西莲公社的硬币
Call armed assembly.
把人集♥合♥起来
Here we go.
这下好了
You think we should ignore this, I suppose?
那么你的意思是我们就当没事发生?
No, you wanted a war, you got it. We have to fight now.
不,你想要开战,好了 我们现在必须打了
You don’t think you should go and talk to Memmio? Find a compromise?
你不认为你该去和曼米欧谈谈吗? 也许他会同意妥协
It’s too late for that.
晚了
Surely he’d listen to you, wouldn’t he?
他当然会听你的,不是吗?
Are you saying I’m with Memmio?
你的意思是说我和曼米欧是一伙的?
I didn’t say it, you did. Quick as Mercury.
我没说,你自己说的 变得比水星还快
Brother…
兄弟
Brother, can’t you see what’s happening to you?
兄弟,你看不出你的变化吗?
I can’t see it, brother. What is happening to me?
不,我看不出,兄弟 我变什么了?
What is it that you can see so clear that I can’t?
我变什么了 你能看清楚而我自己看不清楚?
A demon. A demon has possessed you or I don’t know what.
魔鬼,你被魔鬼占据了 我说不出其他的
You see a demon, is it? What does it look like?
这么说你看到魔鬼了? 他长什么样?
Listen to yourself, man. Me and Memmio?
问问你自己,我和曼米欧?
How could you think that? I’m your friend.
你怎么会那么想? 我是你的朋友
I love you. I would never betray you.
我爱你,我永远不会背叛你
Lying to me, going behind my back.
对我说谎,背着我杀人
It was never like that. It wasn’t like that?
不是那么回事 不是吗?
You tell me, did you enjoy fucking my wife?
告诉我 你很享受和我老婆搞在一起吧
What? Is that why you didn’t tell me,
什么? 你不告诉我那件事
because you were fucking her?
是因为你和她也有一腿是不是?
You have stepped over the line.
你有点过分了
Did you fuck my wife? I am asking you a question.
我搞过我老婆没有? 我在问你问题
Get out of my way. I am asking you a question!
让开 我在问你问题
What can I say? You won’t believe me.
我说什么还有意义吗? 你不会相信我
If you tell the truth then I will believe you. On the bones of my mother,
你说实话我就会相信 乌瑞纳斯,我指着我母亲的尸骨发誓
there was nothing between me and Niobe. Nothing, never.
我和内奥比之间什么事也没有 从来没有
I don’t believe you. Tell me the truth.
我不相信,说实话
All right, I fucked her! All right?
好吧,我♥操♥过她,满意了吗?
I fucked her! Me and half the men on the hill.
我♥操♥过她! 我和这山上一半的男人都操过她
Any time you were away, bang!
你一出门我们就上她
Legs open, line at the door.
她一直张着腿,门口排着长队
Come on.
不会吧
Are you all right?
没事吧
Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me.
别碰我,别碰我
Where are we going now?
我们现在去哪儿?
I don’t know. Anywhere.
不知道,随便哪儿
Away from this damn place.
只要离开这个鬼地方
Divine Janus,
圣詹纳斯神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!