A fur coat.
不,买♥♥一件毛皮大衣
Sign her up.
录用她
Thanks, boss.
谢了,老板
Brother Mascius.
马修斯兄弟
Pullo, you black dog.
波罗,你这浑球
You’re still alive?
你还活着?
You’ve come to join up, then?
你是来入伙的?
I heard you were hiring.
听说你们在招兵买♥♥马
Oh, I thought you were well set, farm and all.
我还以为你过得不错,种田什么的
Oh, crooked dice done for that.
我种够了
Shame. What can you do?
可惜 还能怎么样
Didn’t like farming much anyway.
总不会再种田吧
Be sure about this, brother. It’s a dark road we’re on.
你确定吗,兄弟 这条路可不好走啊
No one knows where it will lead.
没人知道路通往哪里
All roads lead to the same place, don’t they?
条条大路通罗马,不是吗?
That they do.
没错
Glad to have you with us.
很高兴你加入我们
Come through the back and say hello to Vorenus,
到后面来和乌瑞纳斯打个招呼
cheer up the old bastard. Is it true what they say?
让老混♥蛋♥高兴高兴 他们说的都是真的吗?
About the wife and children? True enough.
关于他妻子和孩子的事? 都是真的
Not a fucking word.
一句也别提
Brother Vorenus. Mascius, how are you?
乌瑞纳斯兄弟 马修斯,你好吗?
I’m fair. Fair.
我还行,还行
Come to join our merry band.
他要入伙
You tried to warn him off, did you?
你提醒过他了,对吧?
I did.

This isn’t the army, brother.
这可不是军队,兄弟
We here, we’re pimps,
我们是和拉皮条的
knifemen, thieves.
杀手、小偷混在一起
Are you sure you’ve sunk so low?
你确定你要堕落成这样吗?
I walked here from Capua. I slept in ditches.
我从卡普阿一路过来,睡在田沟里
When I get here, I hear people talking.
我到了这儿,就听到人们在议论
They say a black-hearted villain
他们说一个黑心的恶棍
has taken over the Aventine college.
占了艾文台公会
He’s in league with the gods below, they say.
他们说他和死神是一伙的
And his name is Lucius Vorenus.
他的名字叫卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
Well, I thought to myself, “Mascius, old boy,
我心想:马修斯,老家伙
“your luck has changed.”
你转运了
See, Pullo, I told you I know what I’m about.
看到没有,波罗,我说了我了解自己
It’s not right. The gods don’t like it.
那不对,上帝不会喜欢
Yeah.
对啊
What more can the gods do to me?
上帝还能拿我怎么办?
How can they punish me now?
现在他们要怎么惩罚我?
Don’t know.
不知道
Don’t wanna find out.
也不想知道
Have you heard the good news?
你听说这个好消息了吗?
I have.
是的
This is the beginning of the end for them.
这是他们倒台的开始
From your lips to the ears of the gods.
毫无疑问
A fool like Antony was sure to blunder.
安东尼这样的蠢货注定要失败
They’ll fight among themselves and destroy each other.
他们只会窝里斗
I doubt the boy will be more than a nuisance to Antony.
我怀疑那孩子比安东尼好不了多少
He cannot hope to rival him.
他还不够和安东尼斗
Caesar did not choose the boy on a whim.
凯撒可不是心血来潮选中这个孩子
He’ll surprise you, I think. We can hope.
他会让你大吃一惊的 但愿
The Senate should ask my son to return.
元老院该召我儿子回来了
The time is ripe.
是时候了
Brutus return?
让布鲁图斯回来?
No.

Not yet. Not quite yet, I think.
还不行 还不是时候,我认为
When?
那什么时候?
We must wait and see how things develop.
我们必须等着看事态的进一步发展
Wait and see?
等等看?
A noble strategy.
非凡的战略
Not noble, perhaps, but sensible.
不非凡,但至少,合理
In any case, tell your son that I…
不管怎么说,告诉你儿子,我…
No, not I…
不,不是我
His friends in Rome
是他在罗马的朋友们
look forward to seeing him again
都期盼着能再见到他
at some point in the near future.
在不久将来的某个时候
I will tell him.
我会告诉他
“My dear mother,
亲爱的母亲
“I write to bid you farewell.
我留下这封信向你道别
“I’m very sorry you chose to act as you did.
你那样对我我很难过
“I hope in time you will understand the gravity of your mistake.
我希望你能够认识到 你犯的错误的严重后果
“Be assured, I’m as determined as ever
我要你知道,我的心一如既往的坚定
“to pursue a political career.
我要追求我的政♥治♥生涯
“Do not be concerned for my safety.
别担心我的安全
“I’m on the road south to Campania
我在去南部平原的路上
“where I’ll stay with my friend Agrippa, who is well established there.
到了那儿我会和我的朋友阿格里帕呆在一起 他在那儿很有权势
“I remain your respectful son, Octavian.”
我仍是你谦恭的儿子 屋大维

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!