I’m sorry if I’ve disturbed your love affair.
很抱歉如果我让你的爱人不高兴了
I merely… Oh, shut up, you fool.
我只是… 哦,闭嘴,傻瓜
Love affair be damned.
去他妈的爱吧
You will apologize and promise to stop all this talk about money.
你必须去道歉并保证不再提钱的事了
Tell him that you’re perfectly happy for him to administer Caesar’s estate.
去告诉他你很高兴 他能够管理凯撒的财产
But I’m not happy. Do you think I am?
但我不高兴 你以为我高兴吗?
What choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗?
Don’t you see we’re dependent on Antony now?
你不觉得我们现在得依靠安东尼吗?
Who will protect us if you drive him away from me? Who?
如果你把他赶走了谁来保护我们? 谁?
I’m perfectly capable. Please don’t.
我完全有能力保护你们 哦,别说了
Mark Antony buggers boys like you for a morning snack.
马克·安东尼不费吹灰之力 就能灭了你这样的小鬼
You will apologize, and there’s an end on it.
你去道歉,就这么定了
There’s not enough figs in this salad.
色拉里没无花果了
Hei, Hei
嘿,嘿
That’s enough!
够了
Vai. Vai!
滚,滚!
Off with you! Vai!
走开,滚!
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,大人
Please, sir, I need work.
求您了大人,我需要工作
I’ll do anything.
我什么都能做
I’ll suck your cock.
我能做你的性♥奴♥
Why are you making all this fuss over the money?
你为什么老要为那笔钱的事找麻烦?
It was obvious he’d never give it to you.
很明显他永远不会给你的
All you’re doing is making Mother anxious.
你这样只会让母亲操心
Sister,
姐姐
you must promise me never to speak of what I tell you now.
你必须发誓我告诉你的事 你不会让任何人知道
Oh, gods.
哦,上帝
I promise.
我发誓
The Republic is on the brink of an abyss.
共和国已经在灭亡的边缘了
Antony… Antony’s a destructive brute.
安东尼…安东尼是个野兽
The Senate is weak and cowardly,
元老院的那帮人胆小懦弱
and the plebs are roiling in want and anger.
群众因欲望和愤怒不断生事
Rome is in need of new leadership.
罗马需要新的领袖
I can provide that leadership.
我能担起这个责任
Now, I already have several initiatives un…
如今我已经想好几个措施了
It’ll come to no good, this Hades business.
这没好处,说什么冥王之子
Worked though, didn’t it? The bastards fell into line.
但是奏效了不是吗? 那混♥蛋♥妥协了
You scared the fuck out of them right enough,
你确实把他♥娘♥的♥吓倒了
but that’s not the point.
但我说的不是这个
You’re no son of Hades. You’re a mortal man.
你不是什么冥王之子 你是个高尚的人
The gods don’t like this sort of shit from mortal men.
上帝不会喜欢从高尚的人口中 听到这种屁话
I’m following the orders of a consul of Rome, my master by oath,
我只是在完成罗马执政官交给我的任务
for the sake of peace and public order, for the good of the Republic.
这么做是为了恢复和平和社会秩序 这对共和国有好处
Are you with me or not?
你跟我还是不跟?
I’m with you.
我跟你
By grace of Jupiter, Gaius Octavian Caesar,
朱庇特神的光辉照耀 盖乌斯·屋大维·凯撒
lawful son of Gaius Julius Caesar,
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒的合法继承人
makes this his pledge
庄严承诺
that he personally will fulfill the terms
他个人将履行他慈爱父亲的遗嘱
of his beloved father’s bequest to the people.
将遗产的一部分分发给人♥民♥
In the fields of Mars next nine days,
三月份接下去的9天里
all eligible citizens and soldiers
所有合法公民和士兵
will receive 300 sestertii
每人将领到300青铜币) (1德那留斯银币=4青铜币)
from the hands of Octavian Caesar himself!
钱直接来自盖乌斯·屋大维
Let it be known that Caesar’s son has sold away
我宣布 凯撒的儿子
all his own property
将变卖♥♥他所有的个人财产
to honor his father’s wishes.
来履行他父亲的遗愿
May such piety bring blessings upon him.
愿他的虔诚得到上帝的祝福
What have you done? Wake up!
你都干了什么? 起来!
Wake up at once!
马上起来!
What is the meaning of this?
你这是什么意思?
What? The money!
什么?
You’re giving the plebs their money!
钱!你把钱分了!
Is it so late already?
已经这么晚了吗?
I’ve overslept.
我睡过头了
I don’t care. What about the money?
我不在乎,钱是怎么回事?
I’ve promised it.
我承诺过的
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before now.
抱歉我之前没有告诉你
But I knew you’d object.
我知道你会反对
I’ve decided to enter public life.
我决定涉政了
This seemed the best way to introduce myself to the people.
这似乎是让民众认识我的最佳方法
That will be seen as a direct challenge to me.
我会把这认为 是对我直接的挑衅
Yes, but that isn’t my intention at all.
我知道,但我根本没有这么想
I suggest we make a public display of unity to quash such notions.
我建议我们一起做一场公众演讲 表现我们的团结
A public display of unity!
公众演讲表现我们的团结?
It makes sense. Our interests are conjoined.
这很有意义,我们的利益是息息相关的
While you are consul, my name will lend weight to yours.
在你的执政期 我得到的名誉等于是你的
And when your consulship is over,
当你的执政期结束时
and you retire from politics as you have promised,
你如你所承诺的一样退出政♥治♥舞台
I will step in as leader of the Caesarian party.
我能接替你继续领导凯撒的集团
I see.
我懂了
You will need protection from your enemies in the Senate,
到时候你在元老院里惹的那些仇家 如果找麻烦
and I can provide that.
我能保护你
Just who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是什么东西?
I’m Caesar’s rightful heir. Now just stay calm.
我是凯撒的合法继承人 不要,冷静点
He doesn’t have the money, so he can’t give it away, can he?
他没拿到钱 所以他不可能发放不是吗?
This is all just childish talk.
这只是小孩子说戏话
The money is legally mine.
我是那笔钱的合法拥有者
I was able to borrow against it.
我可以抵押借贷
Borrow? Borrow?
借? 借?
How much did you borrow?
你借了多少?
It’s not so much in the great scheme of things.
和我计划的比起来不算多少
How much?
多少?
Three million sestertii.
300万青铜币
Juno’s cunt!
哦,见鬼!
You stupid, stupid boy!
你这个傻瓜 愚蠢的孩子
You…
你…
You stupid little shit!
你这个蠢货!
Fucking whore!
荡♥妇♥!
Apologize! Apologize.
道歉! 道歉
That’s it, now. Just leave it now.
好了,别管他了
Apologize! No!
道歉 不
No, enough.
不,够了
Little fuck.
小杂种
Antony!
安东尼
Stop it!
住手
Antony, leave him!
安东尼,让他去吧
Leave him. Leave him. Leave him. Look at me!
别管他,别管他,看着我
Look at me! Look at me!
看着我,看着我!
Stop it!
放手!
Stop it.
放手
Juno’s mercy!
朱诺神啊!
What’s the matter with you?
你们怎么了?
You’re lucky you’re breathing!
你活着算你走运!
Do you hear me, boy? Come on.
你听到没有? 走吧
You’re lucky you’re breathing! Animal!
活着算你走运 野兽!
You’re not fit to lead Rome!
你没资格领导罗马!
Who are you, then?
那么你是谁?
Slave of the college brothel over by three bells.
妓院的奴隶 服侍三个老鸨
Sorry, love, we’ve plenty of whores.
抱歉,宝贝,我们不需要妓♥女♥了
No, I’m no whore.
我不是
You gonna make me guess?
你要我猜?
Supervisor. I handle the girls, keep the customers in line.
我管她们,维持嫖♥客♥之间的秩序
Name?
叫什么?
Romans call me Gaia.
罗马人叫我盖娅
What do your own people call you?
你的人叫你什么?
Not your business. Fair enough.
不关你的事 很公平
I get my own room, I eat what I want.
我要单人房♥间 我想吃什么就吃什么
Every 500 coins that comes through the brothel, I get one.
妓院每收入500个钱币 我要得一个提成
Saving up to buy your freedom, are you? No.
存起来赎身是吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!