Things were getting a little hot for me in Jerusalem.
我在耶路撒冷那儿有点小麻烦
Better I leave for a while.
最好离开一阵子
Things? What things? Politics.
麻烦?什么麻烦? 政♥治♥的
Nothing serious.
没什么要紧的
Maybe I spoke a little too freely.
也许我言论过于自♥由♥了点
Oh, brother. How is a man to stay silent?
哦,兄弟 作为一个人,我怎么能保持沉默呢?
Our so-called leaders lick the boots of Roman soldiers.
我们所谓的领袖们在舔罗马士兵的靴子
The Pharisees are… You listen to me.
法利赛人 听着
You’re in Rome now. In my house. I’ve a wife and children to think of.
你现在是在罗马,在我家里 我得为我妻子和孩子们设想
You keep that cack to yourself. Do you hear me?
你可以高谈阔论但不要在这儿 听懂了吗?
I hear you.
听懂了
All right, then.
那好
Hold him down.
按住了
Take him out.
拖出来
He’s dead.
他死了
Would you do me a small favor?
帮我个小忙好吗?
Go back and tell my friend
回去告诉我的朋友
that I have given up trying to reason with him.
我已经不想和他讲道理了
Everything on the Aventine above Persephone’s Oak
在冥后珀耳塞福涅威严的橡树之上 艾文台山的一切
is my territory now.
都是我的领地
If he touches any man of mine again,
如果他再敢动我的人
there’s a grave danger that I will become irate, and if I do…
把我惹恼了他麻烦就大了 如果我真的…
Captains and men of the collegia.
所有公会长和公会人员注意
Under the auspices of Mother Concord,
以和平之母之名
a sanctified truce is declared.
以神圣之名我宣布停战
Violence shall cease until the waxing of the moon.
满月之前不应再有暴♥力♥
At the sixth hour
六点钟
all captains are summoned
召集所有公会长
to attend a parley
参加和谈
at the Aventine collegium.
地点是艾文台公会
What the fuck’s all this, then?
这他妈怎么回事?
I don’t know. Who called a parley?
不知道 谁召集和谈?
Nobody knows. The priest must know.
没人知道 祭司一定知道
You can’t talk to a priest of Concord. Why not?
你不能与和平祭司说话
Because you can’t, you fucking savage.
为什么? 就是不能,你这个愚蠢的野蛮人
Foreigners.
外邦人
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
My name is Lucius Vorenus.
我叫卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
I speak to you under the authorization
经罗马执政官马克·安东尼的授权
of Mark Antony, Consul of Rome.
我召集你们开会
Captains, follow me.
公会长们,跟我进来
You’ll hear something to your benefit.
你们将听到的话会对你们有好处
Come on, then.
那就过来吧
Consul Mark Antony declares your contest
执政官马克·安东尼宣布
for control of the Aventine is finished.
你们为取得艾文台山的控制权 而进行的争战到此为止
All violence will cease. He can declare what he likes.
所有暴♥乱♥必须停止 随他怎么宣布
It doesn’t make it so.
要我们停止想也别想
As killer of Erastes Fulmen,
作为杀死伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼的人
I claim his captaincy of the Aventine collegium
我宣布他所执掌的艾文台公会
as my rightful spoils.
也由我管理
The Aventine is now mine.
艾文台是我的了
You can’t do that. Yet here I am.
你没权利这么做 我已经做了
You can have this old rat’s nest if you like, but you’ve got no men.
你可以占着这个老痞子的窝不走 但是你手下没有人
They’re all dead or run away.
你的人不是死了就是逃了
I’ll find men.
人我会再找
Rome has no shortage of criminal scum.
罗马不缺暴徒
Maybe I’ll take some of yours.
也许我还会从你们那儿挖点过来
Brothers, remember the lady.
兄弟们,当纪念和平之母
We all know of you, Lucius Vorenus.
我们都了解你卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
We know you’re a man of gravity and we’re duly respectful.
我们知道你是个正派人 我们对你也相当尊重
You would do well to return that respect.
对于我们的尊重你该知恩图报
I can’t do that, but I can give you coin instead.
这我不能 但我可以给你们钱作为补偿
Once order is restored,
一旦社会秩序恢复
all collegia will receive a monthly stipend of 5,000 denarii
所有公会每个月将领到5000德那留斯银币
directly from Consul Mark Antony under my supervision.
钱直接由执政官马克·安东尼拨发 由我管理
In return,
作为回报,
he expects you will limit yourself to your traditional liberties and malpractices.
他希望你们停手 恢复你们独♥立♥自主互不干涉的传统
Nothing that will disrupt trade or politics.
不允许再有影响贸易正常 和政♥治♥稳定的事发生
Anything else?
还有什么?
Naturally, should there be civil violence,
当然了,如果城内发生暴♥动♥
you and your people will be called upon
你们和你们的人将被召集
to defend the rights of the Consul.
站在执政官一边维护他的权益
I require your acknowledgement
我希望你们好好想想
and acceptance of these terms.
接受这些条款
5,000 denarii…
5000德那留斯银币…
that’s not bad.
不错
In cash or grain?
现金还是粮食?
As you like. Are you women?
随你们 你是个女人吗?
One bark from this red dog and you bend your neck.
这条走狗只吠了一声 你们就乖乖屈膝了
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Gaius Ignus Acerbo,
盖乌斯·伊格纳斯·阿塞伯
Captain of the Oppian Colleges.
俄比安公会长
Tell us, why would sane and respectable men like ourselves
告诉我们,为什么像我们这样理智 受人尊敬的人
do business with a poor, cursed, hounded beast like you?
要和你这样摇尾乞怜的受诅咒的野兽做这笔交易?
Gaius Ignus Acerbo,
盖乌斯·伊格纳斯·阿塞伯
you ask a fair question.
问得好
Those of you who will not do business with me are my enemy.
不接受协议的人将是我的敌人
And so?
他们很快会死
They will die much sooner than they expect.
比想象的还快
Steady on. Remember blessed Concord.
注意,当纪念和平之母
No menaces.
不许动手
Concord.
和平之母
I am a son of Hades!
我是冥神之子
I fuck Concord in her arse!
操♥他♥妈♥的和平之母
The truce is raised! Brother!
协议成立! 兄弟!
Acerbo, will you do business with me?
阿塞伯,你接受吗?
Yes, it’s funny, isn’t it? I warn you, woman,
对,很有趣,对吧? 我警告你,女人
another word about that damn girl and I will…
再说我和那个贱女人一个字,我就…
You will what? What will you do?
你就怎么样?
Fighting again?
又要吵了?
How tiresome.
你们累不累
I never touched that woman!
我没碰过那个女人
So you keep saying.
你就说你的吧
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Antony, about my money…
好吧 安东尼,关于我的钱
Oh, gods beneath us. I…
哦,上帝怜悯我们,我…
Not now, Octavian. Has the matter moved forward at all?
现在不是说这个的时候,屋大维 事情到底有进展没有?
Tell me, boy, if I did give you the money,
告诉我,孩子,如果我真的把钱给你
what on Gaia’s great arse would you do with it?
你到底他妈的想干什么?
That’s a complex question,
这个问题回答起来很复杂
but I’d certainly start by giving the plebs the money that Caesar promised them.
但我首先要把钱分给群众 那是凯撒答应他们的
Then you’re a fool.
那你就太蠢了
Basic politics, lad.
最基本的政♥治♥原则,年轻人
Once they have the money and spend it,
他们拿了钱一旦都花光了
then they will want more money.
他们就会想要更多
And what are you gonna do then?
到时候你要怎么办?
I was afraid you’d take this attitude, so I’ve engaged a lawyer.
如果你仍然坚持这个态度 我恐怕要请一个律师了
A lawyer.
一个律师
He can help Posca expedite the delay in transferring the money to me.
他会帮助伯斯卡尽快把钱转移到我名下
What were you thinking? Antony’s family.
你在想什么?我们和安东尼是一家人
He’s not, actually.
事实上他不是
All right, boy,
好吧,孩子
you can tell your lawyer
你可以告诉你的律师
to shove a taper up his arse
让他用蜡烛戳自己的屁♥眼♥
and set himself alight.
再坐下来
You’ll not get one brass obol of that money.
你一个子儿也别想拿到
Nothing.
一分没有
Come on, my love.
别这样,亲爱的
Brother, will you pass the fruit salad?
弟弟,把水果色拉递给我好吗?
See what you’ve done?
看看你都干了什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!