Which set off a great flood
结果女王陛下的眼泪
of royal whining.
都快要把我淹没了
No, it’s been a pig of a day all around.
不,真是狗屎般的一天,到处都是
Running this damn city isn’t nearly as amusing as I thought it would be.
统治这个城市根本不像我当初以为的那样有趣
Poor lamb.
嗯,可怜的小羊羔 啊,天哪
More tedium to follow
毫无疑问,
at this damn dinner tomorrow, no doubt.
明天的晚宴还有更多闷死人的东西
Is Servilia coming, by any chance?
赛维莉娅会来吗?
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好,好极了
Have you ever been bitten by a moray eel?
你有没有被一只海鳗咬过?
I should think not.
我想是没有
Where’s your mother?
你妈妈在哪儿?
Something wrong? Possibly.
有什么事不对吗? 很有可能
Juno’s mercy. What’s she doing here?
啊 老天爷啊 她来这儿干什么?
I suppose Antony wants a show of unity
我猜安东尼需要表现出团结
for the Egyptians.
给那些埃及人看
Servilia, my love, it’s good of you to come.
我亲爱的赛维莉娅,你能来真是太好了
I am here under protest. Mark Antony’s insistence.
我是强烈反对来这儿的 马克·安东尼坚持这么做
He’s a terrible bully, isn’t he?
他总是那么欺负人,不是吗?
You must be very scared.
你一定是吓坏了
Not in the slightest.
一点也不
Well, you need have no fear of me.
不过,你可不用怕我
I wish you no harm, truly.
我可不想伤害你,真的
It’s enough for me to know that I have won and you’ve been humbled.
知道我已经赢了而你被踩在脚下 这就已经足够了
We’ve both suffered enough.
我们都已经经历得够多的了
You are mocking me, I believe.
你在嘲讽我,我想是的
Not at all. I’m offering you friendship
完全不是,我向你提供的可是友谊
and reconciliation.
还有和解
What do you say?
你怎么说?
Two friends together?
两个老朋友再回到一起
I cannot honorably refuse.
在道义上我怎么能拒绝呢?
I’m so happy.
我还真是高兴啊
Kiss me, my dear.
吻我一下,亲爱的
Enjoy the party.
享受这个晚宴吧
Did you see the look on her face? Priceless.
你看到她脸上的表情了?真是千金难买♥♥
Mother, I saw Timon and some of his men in the yard.
我看见泰门和他的人守在院子里
Knife-and-hatchet men.
一群刀斧手
So? I was wondering what they’re doing here.
然后呢? 我在想他们来这儿干什么?
Security, what else?
保安啰,还能有什么?
Their obvious purpose would be the abduction and killing of Servilia
最明显的目的不外乎绑♥架♥或是杀掉赛维莉娅
as she leaves this evening. That’s absurd.
只等她今晚离开时动手 真是胡说八道
There’s a truce ratified by priests.
祭司们可是都认可了停火的
You can’t harm her. A truce? Priests?
你不可以伤害她 停火?祭司?
You think that bitch cares?
你认为那条母狗会放在眼里吗?
Mother, there is more at stake here than your desire for vengeance.
现在有太多事情比你复仇的渴望还要危险
The political situation is extremely delicate.
政♥治♥局势非常敏感
Her death would throw the Republic into uproar.
她的死会把共和国再次推向骚乱的
I don’t care. You’re being childish.
我可管不着 你真是孩子气
Does Antony know of this?
安东尼知道这事吗?
Of course he does.
他当然知道
All right, he doesn’t, obviously. And don’t you dare tell him.
好吧,他不知道,这很明显 还有,你可不要去告诉他
I’m sorry, mother.
对不起了,妈妈
You little bastard.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
I won’t be needing you. You can go now.
我不需要你了,你现在可以走了
Where is your damned Egyptian? It’s time to serve dinner.
你那些该死的埃及人在哪儿? 都该上菜了
I have a good mind to cancel the whole damn thing.
我真想宣布全部这些都取消
Don’t sulk, you know you’re in the wrong.
喔,别生气,你知道这样是不对的
Just as you described her.
跟你形容的一样
Quite the little mouse.
真是只小耗子
Cleopatra Philopator,
克莉奥佩特拉·菲洛帕特
mistress of sedge and bee,
莎草与蜂蜜之女主人
queen of both upper and lower kingdoms.
上下埃及的女王
Please…
拜托
We shall be informal.
我们该更随意些
We shall act as if we were all equals.
我们该表现得好像彼此平等一样
It’s much more fun that way, don’t you think?
那样更有乐趣,你不认为吗?
Now, who are all these lovely people?
现在,给我介绍一下这些可爱的人
Our hostess,
啊……我们的女主人
Atia of the Julii.
优利亚家族的阿提娅
Atia.
你好,阿提娅
Your Highness.
陛下您好
Nice…
很不错
just as you said.
跟你说的一样
Come here, boy.
过来,孩子
This is my darling Caesarion.
这是我可爱的小凯撒
Does he not look exactly like his noble father?
难道他看上去不是 跟他尊贵的父亲一模一样吗?
Uncanny.
真不可思议
Looks nothing like him.
一点也不像他
Shall we eat?
我们可以用餐了吗?
You’re back. I thought you’d be late.
你回来了,我还以为你会晚一点
Here I am. You’ll never guess…
我这不是回来了嘛 你肯定猜不到……
Tevye! Levi?
泰维亚! 里维埃?
Release me now, children. Let me hug your father.
孩子们,放开我,让我拥抱你们的父亲
Why are you here?
你怎么来这儿了?
So happy to see your brother.
真高兴看到你,兄弟
You gave me a start, that’s all.
只要通知我一声就足够了
I’m very happy to see you. You could’ve written.
见到你真高兴,你该写封信来
Forgive me.
哦,原谅我
I caught a ship on the tide’s turn. Here I am.
等到潮水一改变,我就跳上了一艘船 于是我就来了
Look at you! How long’s it been? Eight years?
看看你,都过了多长时间了 有八年了吧?
Nine. What brings you here?
九年,什么风把你吹来了?
My partners and I are setting up a new business.
哦,我跟我的合伙人打算 在这儿开始一点小生意
I’m to run the office here.
我打算在这儿开个办事处
You’ll be staying a while, then? If you’ll have me.
就是说你会在这里待上一阵子啰? 如果你不反对的话
Of course. Our house is your house.
当然不,我们的家就是你的家
Why haven’t you made him dinner?
你怎么没给他做晚饭?
No, that’s all right. I’m not hungry.
不,没关系,我不饿
We’re not kosher.
我们不是犹太人
Already we’re not good enough?
看来我们这儿还不够好,是吧
Well, have some wine at least. Now you’re talking.
嗯,至少来点酒吧 还用你说
So, you’re still in spices?
这么说你还在买♥♥卖♥♥香料了?
Spices, cloth, oil. Thank you.
香料、布料、油 谢谢
Goes well, I hope? Oh, up, down, up, down.
生意还好吧? 时好时坏的
It goes.
就这样了
And you? Deborah tells me you’re doing very well.
你呢,黛博拉告诉我你混得不错
Oh, up, down.
时好,时坏
Horses?
卖♥♥马?
Horses.

Consul, farewell.
再见,执政官
Your vassal queen shall weep
你忠诚的女王将以泪洗面
till she sees you again.
直到再一次见到你为止
I shall see you soon, then, I hope.
我也希望不久能够再见
Atia,
阿提娅
I have made a friend for life.
我们将成为终身的挚友
I feel it.
我能感觉到
Indeed.
确实
Kiss me.
吻我
Die screaming, you pig-spawn trollop.
去死吧 猪养的荡♥妇♥
Safe journey, Your Highness.
一路顺风,女王陛下
Well, I’m glad that’s…
终于结束了
Party’s over! Everybody can go home now!
晚会结束,全部回家去
So tell me the truth now.
实话告诉我
Why are you here?
你来这儿干嘛?
I told you, I’m just setting up a new business.
我说了,做生意
You hate Rome. You hate Romans.
你恨罗马,恨罗马人
How many times did you tell me what scum they are?
你不止一次说过他们都是人♥渣♥
Vile oppressors, Babylonian whores.
卑鄙的暴徒,巴比伦的贱♥货♥
And now you’ve come to live amongst them. I don’t think so.
你会想住在他们中间? 我觉得不可能
Business is business. This is where the money is.
生意归生意,我是来赚钱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!