I will.
我会的
But the customer pays first, does he not?
但是客人得先把肉钱付了,他做到了吗?
Your son will eat shit and die
让你儿子去吃屎吃到死
before I make him legal.
我再宣布他合法
You see?
看见了没有?
Very changeable.
非常善变
Sorry we couldn’t agree.
很遗憾我们不能达成共识
Perhaps you’ll change your mind.
也许你会改变主意
We’ll see you at dinner tomorrow, I believe.
明天的晚宴上见,我相信
He wasn’t Apollo, by no means,
尽管他不是太阳神
but when Erastes Fulmen was alive
至少伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼还活着的时候
there was peace on the Aventine.
艾文台山上可是一切太平
Now every gang in the city’s fighting for control of the hill.
现在城里的所有黑帮 都为了争夺山上的控制权打成一团
Every day there’s violence, every day there’s…
每一天街上都充斥着暴♥力♥ 每一日都是杀声震天
hoo-ha.
呼 哈
It’s killing commerce. I will see to it.
这会断送贸易 我会料理的
And is not commerce the root of civic virtue?
难道贸易不是公民道德的根基么?
Can Rome long survive if commerce is…
如果贸易被扼杀,罗马难道还能……
You may go.
你可以走了
Something…
必须…
Something must be done on the Aventine.
必须对艾文台山采取措施
Yes, yes, I know. I hear of nothing else.
是的,是的,我知道了 我满耳朵灌的都是这种事
The gangs will not stop fighting of their own accord.
黑帮不会停止他们之间的战争
It is too rich a prize. Whoever controls the Aventine
不管最后谁控制了艾文台 这个代价都太大了
controls the docks and the grain supply…
控制港口和粮食供应
I am aware! The violence will spread.
我都知道! 暴♥力♥还会蔓延
If it is not stopped, the whole city will swift descend
如果不加制止,整个城市都会很快
into chaos and famine and you will be blamed, I’m afraid.
陷入一片混乱和饥荒 我恐怕你会为此受到指责
Though it’d be none of your fault, of course. Still…
尽管这不是你的错,可还是……
I will handle it.
我会处理的
Now…
现在
what can I do for you?
你找我有什么事?
You sent for me. Oh, yes, that.
是你找我来的 哦,是的,关于那件事
Show him.
给他看看
It appears to be a list of every dishonest rascal in the city.
简直就是城里所有流氓地痞的名录
Very droll.
真滑稽
It is a list of candidates for next year’s elections
这是名单选举的候选人名单
drawn up by our beloved Caesar just before he was taken from us.
是我们敬爱的凯撒去世前写好的
Posca found it amongst his papers.
伯斯卡在他的文件堆里找到的
Another lucky find? You are prodigious, Posca.
喔,幸运的大发现啊 你还真是不可思议啊,伯斯卡
I want your endorsement of the names.
我需要你认可这份名单
For the sake of unity and amity, et cetera, et cetera.
出于团结与友好的名义,诸如此类
Isn’t that being just a little too brazen?
这是不是有点太无♥耻♥了?
Who would believe that Caesar chose such wretches?
谁会相信凯撒能挑这种卑鄙小人出来
Surely you don’t think those men paid me to put their names on the list?
你总不会认为这些人出钱贿赂我 好把名字加到单子上吧?
Not at all.
当然不
I expect they have paid Posca.
我认为他们贿赂了伯斯卡
So, what’s the problem? My endorsement will be worthless.
那么,还有什么问题? 我的背书会变得一钱不值
People will merely assume I’ve been intimidated by you.
人们会认为我是被你胁迫的
Are you not intimidated? Not especially.
难道你不是被胁迫吗? 不完全是
At present, you cannot afford to kill me.
现在你还不敢杀我
You need me to run the Senate.
你需要我来管理元老院
Today, I need you.
今天,我需要你
Tomorrow… Then tomorrow I will worry.
到了明天…… 到了明天我再担心吧
Today, I suggest you let me strike the worst scoundrels off this list.
今天,我建议你让我把这名单上 最卑劣的无赖剔除掉
Then I will endorse it.
然后我才会签字
Fine, fine. Do as you like.
很好,很好,随你喜欢吧
A pleasure as always.
乐意效劳
Next there is a delegation…
接下来,有一个委托
No, enough. Enough of this. Call my guard.
不,够了,够多了,叫我的卫兵来
Immediately. Before you go,
马上就去 你走之前
if I might raise the matter of my recompense and commission?
是不是可以谈一下我的补偿和委任的事?
No! No, you might not, you wretched Greek thief!
不,不,不行! 你这肮脏的希腊窃贼!
Money, money, money.
钱,钱,钱
I’m surrounded by money-grubbers.
我都快被财迷包围了
Mark Antony, sir! It’s me, sir!
马克·安东尼长官!是我啊!
Titus Pullo of the 13th!
第13军团的泰特斯·波罗!
Legionary Pullo?
士兵波罗?
Hold it. Let him through.
等一下,让他过来
Sir!
阁下
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Requiring advice and counsel regarding Lucius Vorenus, sir.
替卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯祈求建议与忠告,长官
Go on.
继续说
He has gone awry, sir.
他已经迷糊了,长官
I don’t know what’s to be done with him.
我不知道该替他做什么
Vorenus! Officers afoot!
乌瑞纳斯!长官来了!
Centurion Vorenus.
百夫长乌瑞纳斯
As was. Sir?
曾经是 阁下?
Look at the fucking state of you.
看你这个死样子
It’s mourning dress, sir… Mourning?
这是丧服,长官 丧服?
You may well mourn.
你当然该哀悼!
Caesar is dead,
恺撒都已经死了
and it was you as good as held the knife.
就跟你亲手下的刀子一样
Stand to fucking attention when I’m talking to you!
我说话的时候你♥他♥妈♥的给我立正站好!
You know that your name is disgraced forever?
你知不知道你的名誉已经被永远地玷污了?
I do, sir.
我知道,长官
“I do, sir.”
“我知道,长官”
Why, then, are you still alive?
那你干吗还活着?
Why have you not done your damn duty
你怎么不去尽忠
and opened your stomach?
把肚子剖开
I would like that above all things, sir.
我比谁都想那么做,长官
But Dis is my master,
但是冥神掌管了我的一切
and he will take me when he chooses.
他会在适当的时候取走我的性命
At present, he wishes me to suffer here on this earth.
现在,他希望我留在世上受折磨
You are wrong, Centurion.
你错了,百夫长
Dis is not your master.
冥神不是你的主人
I am your master.
我才是
By sacred oath under the standards
遵照第13军团
of the 13th.
神圣的誓言和军规
Sir.
长官
And this, I take it, was Erastes Fulmen.
还有这个,我收下了 他曾是伊拉斯特斯·弗尔曼
I told him to get rid,
我告诉过他把这个扔掉
but it calms him to look at the thing.
可看着这东西能让他平静下来
Not content to let our great father die,
还不肯让这位教父死去
you start a damn war on the Aventine
你在艾文台山上挑起了一场战争
that threatens to engulf the whole fucking city.
几乎要毁掉整个城市
Now…
现在
would you like a chance to redeem yourself, Centurion?
想不想赎罪,百夫长?
There’s no redemption.
无法赎罪的
No man is beyond redemption, Lucius.
没有谁是不能赎罪的,卢西尔斯
Not even you.
连你也不例外
And so?
然后呢?
And so?
然后什么?
The Egyptian girl. Tell all.
那个埃及女人,老实交待
Well, she was naked
这个嘛,她全身光溜溜地
before the priests had left the room.
祭司们甚至还没离开房♥间呢
I had to call my people to pull her off me.
我不得不喊我的人进来把她从我身上拉下去
Seriously.
说真的
She was in mourning.
她正在悼念亡者
She was very gray and formal.
庄重而肃穆
She was quite the little mouse.
她看上去像只小耗子
On Jupiter’s stone?
以朱庇特的名义起誓?
On Juno’s cunt.
用他老婆的那玩意起誓
Nothing at all interesting happened.
唉,没有 没发生什么有趣的事
Oh, she did ask me to formally recognize
啊,她倒确实要求我正式承认
her bastard as Caesar’s son.
她的小崽子是恺撒的儿子
Blasted impudence!
真够无♥耻♥的!
You refused, of course.
你肯定拒绝了,对吧?
Octavian is the only…
屋大维才是唯一……
Yes, yes, of course I refused.
是的,是的,我当然拒绝了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!