Come on!
快点
This way!
这边走
Come on, quickly!
走啊,快点!
Move! Move!
快走!快走!
No!
不!
Out of the way! Move!
别挡路!滚开!
Evil inside. Evil…
恶鬼上身!恶鬼……
Vai!
走开!
Give us a kiss, then. You shave, I kiss.
给我亲一下 你去刮胡子,我才亲
You talk to him?
你跟他谈过了?
I said I would, and I will.
我答应了就一定会去
We cannot stay here forever.
我们不能永远待在这儿
It’s not right.
这可不行
This place is a house of death. I know.
这里是死亡之屋 我知道
What if we make a baby here? Gods forbid. It would be a monster.
如果我们在这儿生了孩子怎么办? 天♥怒♥人怨的 会生出个妖怪的
I said I’d talk to him.
我说过我会跟他谈的
How are you, brother? Good day out?
嘿,好兄弟 今天是出门的好天气啊
Good day for a walk in the country maybe?
也许适合去郊外走走
No.
不去
Spring’s here, blossom on the trees,
春天来了,百花盛开
lambs in the meadows.
牧场上还有羊群
Brother, the full moon has come and gone.
兄弟,已经一个月了
Maybe it’s time to cut off these mourning beards?
也许是时候刮胡子了 (守丧时忌剃毛发)
Life must continue.
必须继续活下去
You’re right.
你是对的
You should go. And leave you here like this?
你们应该走了 把你就这么扔下?
Good friend I’d be. I’m past need of friends.
那我还算得上朋友吗? 我已经不需要朋友了
Now what’s that mean? What are you going to do?
这又是什么意思? 你打算干什么?
You can’t sit here the rest of your life.
你总不能这么一辈子傻坐下去
I’ve caused the death of my wife.
我害死了我妻子
I’ve caused the death of my children.
我害死自己的孩子
I have caused the death of Caesar.
我害死了恺撒
What would you have me do now?
你现在还想要我做什么?
What? Run a butcher’s shop?
做什么?卖♥♥肉吗?
Fine, fine. Sorry I spoke.
好啊,好啊,算我说错了
Eat your damn porridge.
吃你的烂粥去
What sort of woman is she?
她是怎么样的女人?
Who? The Egyptian girl.
谁? 那个埃及女人
Oh, her. I barely met her.
哦,她呀 我都没怎么见过她
Skinny thing. Talks too much.
一个瘦小的家伙,话很多
Well, she must have something
但是她总有什么特别的地方
to lure a cold fish like Caesar.
才能诱惑凯撒这样冷若冰霜的人
She’s a queen.
她是皇后
Caesar would’ve fucked Medusa if she’d worn a crown.
如果美杜莎戴上皇冠,凯撒也照干不误
You jealous, flower?
你嫉妒了,小花?
Of course. I don’t mind your whores,
当然,我不介意你的那些贱女人
but I don’t want you making love to her sort.
但是我不希望你跟那种女人上♥床♥
Meaning younger women of higher rank than…
是说所有比你更年轻,地位又高过……
you?
你的女人
That’s a good general rule.
这条规矩倒是不错
I shall remember it.
我会记住的
I love you.
我爱你
Antony?
安东尼?
A word, if I may.
借过说句话
What is it, dear boy?
什么事,可爱的孩子?
About my money, Caesar’s money.
关于我的钱……凯撒的钱
You assured me I’d have it by now.
你跟我保证过我现在可以拿到钱了
I’m so sorry. It slipped my mind. I will see to it.
我很抱歉,我一定是忘了 我会查看一下的
Good, only that is what you’ve said several times now.
好的,只不过你已经说了好几次了
Well, these things take time.
咳,这种事情总是很花时间的
We are talking vast sums of money.
我们谈的可是一大笔钱
There’s a great deal of paperwork and lawyering to be done and…
一大堆的文书和法律上的事要处理
So when can I expect transfer to my control?
那什么时候钱才能转到我手上
What’s the rush?
干吗这么急?
Some wicked woman giving you the squeeze?
哪个恶婆娘女人给你施压了?
Don’t worry. I’ll see to it.
别担心,我会留意的
Tolerable voyage?
旅途平安吧?
It was. Myself…
是的 我自己……
I cannot abide ships and boats.
我受不了船
Too much like cages, ne?
简直像是在笼子里,不是吗?
With the added risk of drowning.
外加可能淹死的危险
You’ve changed since we last met.
你跟我们上次见面时不一样了
Have I seen you before?
我以前见过你吗?
Yes.
是的
In Alexandria, with Caesar.
在亚历山大港,跟凯撒一起
It’s those uniforms you wear. You all look alike.
因为你们穿的制♥服♥,你们看上去都差不多
When I saw you then, you seemed…
那个时候我看你,你显得更……
happier.
开心
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
A strange question. Caesar is dead.
这问题问得真奇怪 凯撒已经死了
He was as a husband to me.
他曾经如同我的丈夫一样
I was as a wife to him.
我对他来说也如同妻子
I amuse you. Forgive me.
我让你发笑了 请原谅
It’s an odd thought.
这是个奇怪的想法
A Roman consul with a ‘Gyptian wife.
一名罗马执政官有个埃及老婆
Wouldn’t do, you know? I fail to see why.
这是不可能的,你明白吗? 我看不出来
I believe we may begin negotiations.
我想我们该开始谈判了
Here is the text of our proposal.
这是我们提案的文本
We would read it into the Senate record.
我们将把它加入参议院的纪录
“I Mark Antony, Consul of Rome,
我,马克·安东尼,作为罗马执政官
“guarantee that our armies will continue
保证我们的军队会继续
“to protect and preserve the throne of Cleopatra,
保卫克莉奥佩特拉的皇位
“child of Ptolemy, Queen of Egypt,
即托勒密的子嗣,埃及的皇后
“mistress of sedge and bee, et cetera.”
莎草与蜂蜜的女主人 如此这般,这般如此
What is your price? Her majesty will guarantee
你开出的价格是多少? 女王陛下将保证
10 grain shipments a month at the standard rate,
每月送上10船标准等级的谷物
from which revenues the Consul will accept as a personal gift
从国家税收中 执政官将获得一份个人名义的馈赠
48,000 denarii a month.
每月48000德那留斯银币
35 45
35 45
42, delivered on the kalends.
42,每个月第一天交付
Are we done, then?
我们就这么说定了?
One more thing.
还有一件事
My son by Caesar is near four years old.
我和凯撒的孩子已经快四岁了
He has begun to ask questions about his father.
他已经开始询问关于他父亲的事了
How touching.
真温馨
He’s too young to understand now,
他现在还太小,不明白事理
but soon I must tell him
不过很快我就不得不告诉他
that his father’s people do not accept him.
他父亲的臣民不接受他
Not as a true legal son.
不当他是合法的儿子
It will never happen. The people wouldn’t like it.
绝对不可能,人♥民♥不会喜欢这种事
We have no political design,
我们没有政♥治♥意图
merely the happiness of my boy.
只不过想让我孩子开心一点
A simple public declaration
简单地公布一下
of paternity will suffice.
父子关系就足够了
And what would I profit by that?
那我又能从中得到什么好处?
You would have my eternal gratitude.
你将得到我永远的感谢
Promise me…
答应我…
That’s possible.
那也不是不可能
Declare my boy a lawful son of Caesar,
宣布我的儿子是凯撒合法的子嗣
then we shall be friends.
我们就可以成为朋友
You don’t trust me? Not so much.
你不相信我? 不那么相信
You have a changeable look about you.
你看上去十分善变
You’re mistaken.
你看错了
Steady as a priest of Saturn, me.
我就像农神的祭司一样坚定
Come now.
过来
It is not permitted to touch.
法律禁止触碰女王陛下
Nice manners…
真有礼貌啊
for a whore.
对一个妓♥女♥来说
If I must prostitute myself
如果一定要我献出自己
for the good of my country and my family,
来换取我的国家和家族的利益

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!