It will be as if he were struck by lightning.
必须搞得像他遭了雷击一样
A natural death.
自然死亡
Go on.
说下去
Then a show of unity. A public funeral for Caesar,
然后要展示给公众看我们仍然团结 为凯撒举♥行♥公开葬礼
led by you and I together.
你和我一起主持
We shall mourn the man and burn the tyrant.
我们要埋葬暴君为他哀悼
And then?
接着我就继续做我的执政官
I shall serve out the rest of my term as consul,
直到任期结束
and then retire quietly to the provinces
然后我退居行省
where I will plough my fields
每天种种地
and fuck my slaves.
干几个仆人
Just like old Cincinnatus.
就像老辛辛纳图斯一样
And the Republic shall roll on without me.
共和将永存 但与我无关了
I swear on the black stone,
我向黑石发誓
I am done with politics.
我受够政♥治♥了
You people play too rough
哦 你的人也太狠了
for a simple soldier like me.
对于我这样一个纯粹的战士来说
Knives in the Senate House?
在元老院里动刀
Didn’t think you had it in you.
没想到你还是这块料
And if we do not wish to be reconciled with you?
如果我们不接受你的提议呢
Well, if we cannot be friends, then we shall be enemies.
非友即敌
And I will do my very best to annihilate you.
我会竭尽所能把你们全部消灭
Perhaps you would give us some time to talk this over?
能否给我们一些时间商量商量
You can talk all you like.
尽管商量吧
I shall wait outside.
我在外面等
You tried to kill him despite everything I said?
是你下命令杀他吗 你忘了我说的
Forgive me.
原谅我
Your scruples do you credit, but without your knowledge
你有你的顾虑 但是你如果不知情
his death could not have dishonored you…
他死了不会伤害到你的荣誉
To the contrary, I will be twice dishonored.
相反 我会罪加一等
A killer and a fool.
一个轼君者加傻瓜
Is your honor worth more than the Republic?
你个人荣誉比共和国更重要吗
It is not too late.
还不晚
He’s here, in your hands.
他就在这儿 在你们手里
I’m simply stating the facts.
我只是在陈述事实
I do not urge you to any particular course of action.
我可没有强迫你采取什么行动
Nor will I take the course you do not urge.
你所谓没有强迫我的事我不会做的
Brother.
兄弟
It is the only rational thing to do.
这是唯一理智的做法
He’s broken no capital law.
他没有违反法律
And he offers a truce which will preserve the public order.
他提出了休战 这样可以维持共和国的秩序
We have no right to take his life. Damn the law! He’s too dangerous to live.
我们没有权利杀他 去他的法律吧 他活着是威胁
You exaggerate him. He is a vulgar beast.
你高看他了 他只是个下流的禽兽
Without Caesar he will destroy himself soon enough.
没有了凯撒他很快就会自毁前程
He is… He is a guest in my house.
他是 他是我家里的客人
He is not in the house. He is on the street.
他不在家里 他在大街上
You too, Mother?
你也这么认为 母亲
Consul Antony…
执政官安东尼
we shall be friends.
我们休战
Friends, eh?
朋友
My god.
天哪
There. That’s better.
好了 这样好多了
I shouldn’t have done it. What’s that?
我不该那么做 做什么
I cursed my own children, Pullo.
我诅咒了自己的孩子 波罗
It wasn’t their fault.
那不是他们的错
Don’t worry, they’ll be back.
别担心 他们会回来的
You can lift the curse then, no trouble. You didn’t kill an animal on it, did you?
然后你可以解除诅咒 没问题的 你没有杀牛宰羊吧
No. There you go, then.
没有 那就没问题了
The curse isn’t sealed.
诅咒没有生效
And when they come back, you can lift it. No harm done.
等他们回来了 你就能解除了 不会有伤害
What if they don’t come back?
如果他们不回来呢
Where else they gonna go? Course they’re coming back.
那还能去哪儿 他们当然会回来
Tomorrow, at the fourth hour,
明天凌晨四点
a funeral service will be held for Gaius Julius Caesar.
有一场公开葬礼 死者是盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
Under terms of truth and in the spirit of unity and forgiveness,
本着诚实 团结和宽容的精神
eulogies will be delivered
将有一场演讲
by Praetor Marcus Junius Brutus
演讲者是司法官 马克·朱尼斯·布鲁图斯
and Consul Mark Antony.
以及执政官马克·安东尼
No prostitutes, actors
卖♥♥淫者 演员
or unclean tradesmen may attend.
做小买♥♥卖♥♥的 不得参加
I am come to pay my respects to your husband.
我来悼念你的丈夫
I understand you are grieving.
我理解你心存怨恨
Show her what she’s done.
带她去看她做的好事
So Vorenus went home to confront his wife
所以乌瑞纳斯回家和他妻子对质
and Caesar went to the Senate alone and unprotected.
凯撒一个人 在没有保护的情况下去了元老院
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
What I don’t understand
但我不明白的是
is how they knew about Niobe and all that in the first place.
他们怎么知道内奥比的事
You and I were the only ones that knew the truth.
只有你和我知道事情真♥相♥
I told my sister.
我告诉了我姐姐
And she told Servilia.
她告诉了赛维莉娅
My sister was… It doesn’t matter.
我姐姐她 这不重要
The jug is broken, I cannot mend it with regret.
事情已经捅破了 再后悔也于事无补了
I ask for your forgiveness.
我请求你的原谅
Of course.
我当然不会怪你
I can’t expect a young lad like yourself to be…
我没想到你这样的小公子哥会
to be…
会…
Anyway, it’s done, as you say.
不管怎么说 就像你说的 事情已经捅破了
You should not repeat what I have told you.
我对你说的别再告诉别人了
It’s not that I’m ashamed, though I am.
不是因为羞愧 虽然我确实很羞愧
It’s only that it will not look good with the people.
我只是不想破坏自己的公众形象
It’s forgotten already.
我已经全忘了
Sorry about your uncle.
对于你叔叔的死我很难过
I am made his son by will.
根据遗嘱我是他的继承人
Congratulations?
恭喜你
You’ll be wanting vengeance, then?
那么你想报复吗
At some point.
有点想
I’ll be up for the duty, of course.
当然 我会为你效力
Oh, come on, get up.
哦快点 起来
Have you forgotten what day it is?
你忘了今天什么日子了
What day is it?
是吗 什么日子
Don’t play with me. I’m not up for it today.
别跟我开玩笑了 我今天没兴趣和你玩
Relax.
放松点
It’s gonna be my day.
今天是我的大日子
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman in a funeral dress before.
我想我还未曾干过穿着丧衣的女人
Nor shall you now.
现在你也别想
That’s a shame.
太可惜了
It’ll have to be Merula, then.
那就让玛如拉来
Come here, old girl. Jump on.
过来 老姑娘 跳上来
She’d eat you alive.
她会生吃了你 嗯
Come on, this is no morning for foolery. Just get up.
好了 不是干傻事的时候 快起来
Come here.
过来吧
Stop fooling around and just get up!
别乱来 起来
I am not rising from this bed until I’ve fucked someone.
我可不起来 除非你找个人来给我♥干♥
Fine. Merula, fetch that German slut from the kitchen.
好吧好吧 玛如拉 把厨房♥那个日尔曼贱♥货♥叫来
Come on, get it right this time or you’ll be next for the “King of Goats” over there.
快点吧 好好干 不然你就是下一届“公羊之王”的候选人了
Undertaker’s here. We’re ready to go.
殡仪队来了 该走了
We must wait for the children.
我们必须等孩子们
They’ll be back, brother.
他们会回来的 兄弟
I shouldn’t have done it.
我不该那么做
I shouldn’t have cursed them.
我不该诅咒他们
They’ll be back. I’m sure of it. Sooner or later.
他们会回来 我确定 迟早会回来
I shouldn’t have done it. I shouldn’t have done it.
我不该这么做 我不该这么做
Hei, Hei
嘿 嘿
Hei

Hei

We’ve got to send Niobe on her way now.
是时候送内奥比上路了
We can’t leave it any longer, can we?
不能再拖延了 对不对
Else them below will be vexed.
惹恼了死神可不好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!