You impudent toad.
你这无♥耻♥的蛤♥蟆♥
You’ll do as I say, and I will do as I please with your damn mistress.
你要照我说的做 我高兴怎么对你该死的女主人都行
Antony?
安东尼
We’re staying.
我们不走了
No, thank you, master.
不用了 谢谢你 主人
You’ve got to stop calling me that.
你不要再那么叫我了
What shall I call you, then?
那我该叫你什么 随你喜欢
Anything you want. Husband? Honey?
丈夫或者亲爱的
Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead!
凯撒死了 凯撒死了
Caesar is dead.
凯撒死了
Caesar is dead!
凯撒死了!
Don’t worry.
别担心
If he comes back, he comes back.
该回来的总会回来
There.
好了
See how fine she looks?
看她多漂亮
She’ll be well respected.
她会受到尊敬的
A woman from good people.
一个出身良好的女人
Hello, children.
你们好啊 孩子们
Immortals!
不朽功绩
Immortals, I say.
不朽功绩 我要说
You noblemen have carved your names
你们的名字将被深深地刻在
deep in the eternal stone.
永生石上
That is very high praise indeed.
很高的赞誉
I would embrace you all but I’m desolated
我本想拥抱你们 但我太失望了
that you did not enlist me in your cohort of heroes.
你们竟然没有把我 列为这场英雄壮举中的一员
To wield the liberators’ knife…
为自♥由♥而举刀
what joy you have denied me.
使我不能得到你们所获得的快乐
Forgive us.
原谅我们
But we rather thought you’d prefer not to know.
不过我们觉得你希望还是不要知道好
It is done.
事已成了
I cannot share in your glory.
我无法分享你们的荣耀
I can only applaud.
我只有为你们鼓掌了
Now tell me, is the city secure?
告诉我 罗马城安全吗
We have 2,000 men under arms.
我们有2000名全副武装的战士
Caesar’s people have fled. The city is ours.
凯撒的人都四散逃了 罗马是我们的了
Excellent, and Mark Antony? The dog is dead I hope?
好极了 走狗马克·安东尼 我想也死了吧
He is not. Mark Antony is alive?
他没死 马克·安东尼还活着
An error!
这是个错误
I think, a deep error.
很大的错误 我认为
We are senators, not hired thugs.
我们是元老院成员 不是暴徒
Kill him yourself if you want it so.
你要想他死自己动手吧
Well, well, you know best what is the right thing to do.
当然你们最清楚该做什么
I must go. I’m away to the country.
我必须走了 去乡下
Another tedious lawsuit. I just wanted to salute you before I left.
又有一场无聊的诉讼案等着我 我只是想在我走之前表示我对你们的敬意
Immortal liberators.
伟大的解放者
Friend Cicero.
西赛罗 我的朋友
Why so pale?
你脸色不太好啊
Brother?
兄弟
Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯
Legionary Pullo, Second Century… What’s happened?
士兵波罗 一排 二岗 出什么事了
…First Cohort, First Cohort.
一排
Brother Vorenus, what’s happened?
乌瑞纳斯兄弟 出什么事了
She’s mother to the boy Lucius.
她是小卢西尔斯的生母
I was… going to kill her.
我想…杀了她
I had the knife in my hand.
我拿着刀
She did it herself.
她自己解决了
Miseria.
太可怕了
Where are the children? Gone.
孩子们在哪儿 走了
Gone where?
去哪儿了
I cursed them.
我诅咒了他们
I cursed them to Hades.
我诅咒他们下♥阴♥间
Get some water.
去拿点水
Brother Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯兄弟
Brother Vorenus.
乌瑞纳斯兄弟 什么
Come sit down.
过来坐下
Let’s get you cleaned up.
先洗洗干净怎么样
Consul Antony, I am here strictly as an impartial arbiter.
执政官安东尼 我来这儿 是来表达我作为中立仲裁者的立场
I knew nothing of this disturbing act.
我对这场混乱一无所知
I was as surprised and… and shocked as you were.
我和你一样感到意外和震惊
As Brutus can confirm.
布鲁图斯可以为我作证
Cicero knew nothing.
对 西赛罗什么都不知道
You have lost a good friend and patron today.
今天你失去了一个挚友和保护者
We are sorry.
我们很抱歉
If that monkey remains I shall have to open his neck.
如果再让我看到那个小丑 我要亲自割了他的喉咙
He tried to kill me this morning. His presence is an insult.
今天早晨他差点杀了我 他在这儿是对我的侮辱
You’re mistaken. No one tried to kill you.
你误会了 没人打算杀你
It was my express order that you be spared.
我下了命令不能伤害你
Am I, Cassius? Mistaken?
是吗 卡西乌斯 是我误会了
We do apologize if this man’s been overzealous.
如果这个人有过激行为 我们表示道歉
Go, Quintus.
出去 昆特斯
Tell us, Antony…
说吧 安东尼
to what do we owe this unexpected pleasure?
什么风把你吹到这儿来了
Listen.

Why so quiet?
为什么这么平静
A tyrant is dead.
一个暴君死了
Surely the people should be happy.
人♥民♥理应高兴
Where is the cheering throng at your door?
欢呼声在哪儿
Where are the joyous cries of liberty?
获得自♥由♥后高兴的哭喊在哪儿
The people fear change.
人♥民♥害怕改变
A somber mood is only… natural.
不知所措是正常的
When they realize they are free from tyranny,
一旦他们意识到从此摆脱了暴♥政♥
the people will be glad.
他们会高兴的
The people loved Caesar.
人♥民♥爱凯撒
And they will hate you for what you’ve done.
他们会因为你的所作所为而恨你
They loved him once. As I did.
他们曾经很爱他 我也一样
Some have turned against him, no doubt.
毫无疑问有人开始反对他
It cannot be denied he was something of a tyrant.
不能否认他是个暴君
But a great many people will worship Caesar until they die.
但还是会有一大批人 到死都把凯撒当神一样膜拜
A great many.
一大批人
And those people are mine now.
而那些人现在都站在我这边了
We do not need such people. Our men-at-arms have secured the city.
我们不需要这些人 我们的武装士兵会保护城市
We’ve received representatives from the best elements. The Senate is with us, the knights.
我们取得了所有有利方的支持 元老支持我们 圣骑士支持我们
The pontiffs, the urban cohorts, the lictors’ guild.
还有大祭司 城市军团 侍从官
Oh, the lictors’ guild, very good.
侍从官 太好了
Only rally the bakers and the flute-players,
再召集面包师和吹长笛的
and you can put on a festival.
你们就能开个庆功宴了
Best wait till after the elections, though.
不过最好是等大选之后
What elections?
什么大选
Surely you’ve thought this through.
你们不会没想过吧
If Caesar was, as you insist, a tyrant,
如果你们坚持说凯撒是个暴君
then all his acts and appointments are nullified.
那他所有的法例和任命都是无效的
I am no longer consul,
我不再是执政官
you’re no longer praetor, you’re no longer proconsul.
你不再是司法官 你也不再是副执政
Elections will have to be held.
必须重新选举
That is so.
确实如此
Messy things, elections.
要是重选 事情可不妙了
You spoke of helping us?
你说过会帮我们
I did.
没错
All those that loved Caesar, but hate tyranny…
所有热爱凯撒但痛恨暴♥政♥的人
I may be able to bring to your side.
我有办法让他们站在你们这边
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Neither of us can win outright.
没有人能彻底胜利
Not without much blood spilled to prove the issue.
斗争没有不流血的
I want no more blood.
我不想再有流血了
I want peace and stability.
我想要和平 和稳定
How?
要怎么做
First, a general amnesty.
首先 大赦全国
Caesar is not declared tyrant, nor you declared killers.
不要对外宣称凯撒是暴君 你们也不会被宣称为弑君者
All Caesar’s acts, and his will, shall stand.
凯撒的法律和遗嘱 仍然成立
We shall all keep our posts.
我们都保持原职

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!