It would look ill with the people, as if we’d abandoned her.
那会让给人们留下不好的印象 就如同我们抛弃了她一样
What a bore.
真烦人
Father.
神父
Father, wake me.
神父 点醒我吧
Hush. Wake me.
安静 点醒我
Hush now, be calm.
现在安静 冷静下来
I will wake you if you will let me go.
我会点醒你的 如果你现在放手的话
Promise me.
答应我
On the fire of Vesta, I promise.
我向火神起誓 我保证
Lovely.
美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know I didn’t get us started off on the right foot…
我知道我们俩的开局并不怎么好
Killing your man and all, and I’m sorry for that.
我杀了你的男人还有 我对此很抱歉
But, va, I’ll just come straight out with it. I have a question.
但是 呼 我就跟你直说了吧 我有个问题要问你
With permission of Venus and Mars…
经过美神和战神允许
I ask you to be my wife.
我请求你做我妻子
Your wife? Married?
你妻子 跟你结婚
Married. You and me.
结婚 就你跟我
If… If you wish it so, master.
要 要是你这么希望的话 主人
No, I’m not your master anymore. You’re a free woman.
不不不 我不再是你的主人了 你已经是个自♥由♥民了
You can refuse me, I won’t be angry.
你可以拒绝我 我不会生气的
Well, I won’t be best pleased, but you know,
当然 我也不会很高兴 但是你明白
I won’t beat you or anything.
我绝不会为此打你或什么的
A man like me can always make good money.
像我这样的男人总能赚到很多钱
You’ll have a roof over your head, food.
你可以住大房♥子 吃好吃的
I’ll buy you anything you want, dresses, shoes.
我会给你买♥♥你想要的一切 衣服鞋子之类的
Is that a yes?
这算是同意了
Yes.
是的
You won’t regret it, I promise.
你一定不会后悔的 我保证
Done.
好了
Thank you, my dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Visitors, domina.
有客到 女主人
Bring them.
带他们进来
Mark Antony, Atia.
马克·安东尼 阿提娅
How good of you to come, and the children.
你和孩子们能来真是太好了
Calpurnia, we grieve with you.
卡尔普蕊娜 节哀顺变
My husband is glad to receive you.
知道你能来 我丈夫会很高兴的
You’re the first to pay respects. None of our friends or family have come.
你是头一个来致哀的 真奇怪 我们的朋友和亲戚没有一个人来
They’re afraid.
他们都害怕了
Ah, yes, that may be so.
是的 可能是吧
We are going to leave the city now.
我们现在要离开这个城市了
It’s best you come with us.
你最好也跟我们一起走
Leaving? Why?
离开 为什么
It is not safe.
这儿不安全
Well, that’s no matter. I’m glad to die.
没关系 我会乐于迎接死亡
My dear lady…
我尊贵的女士
But now that you’re here to stand witness, we must read his will.
现在有你在这儿作证 我们可以宣读他的遗嘱了
His will?
他的遗嘱
No, I’m sorry. We haven’t time.
对不起 我们可没这个时间
It is the proper form. We haven’t time.
这是必要的形式 我们没时间
It is the will…
这份遗嘱
of a dictator of the Roman Republic.
来自于罗马共和国的独♥裁♥者
Having made due provision for the well-being and security
在确信保留了足够的安居乐业之用
of my honest and dutiful wife, Calpurnia, et cetera,
给我忠实尽责的妻子卡尔普蕊娜之后
I leave the sum of 75 denarii to every enrolled citizen…
我将分给每位已登记的公民75便士
Ridiculous. What a waste.
哦 真是荒唐 太浪费了
My name and the remainder of my estate
我的名字和其余的不动产
with all legal obligations and benefits,
所有法定的债权与债务
all property, gold,
所有财物与黄金
silver and other monies,
银币与其它货币
I leave to Gaius Octavian,
我都留给盖乌斯·屋大维
who is henceforth to be regarded
从此以后他将会被视为
for all intents and purposes as my lawful son
我法定的儿子
and sole heir.
唯一的继承人
Octavian? My Octavian?
屋大维 我的屋大维
What else?
还有什么?
He stipulates that the slave known as Posca…
他规定叫做伯斯卡的奴隶
that is I… am to be given my liberty
就是我 将被赋予自♥由♥
with an appropriate stipend.
以及一份适当的津贴
I give you joy of your freedom.
我赋予你享受你自♥由♥的权利
What else?
还有什么
There are no further bequests.
没有其它要求了
I see.
我知道了
Well, congratulations, boy.
那么 恭喜了 孩子
Thank you, Posca.
谢谢你 伯斯卡
Octavian gets everything? All of it?
屋大维得到全部一切 所有的
He’ll get nothing. It’s all wax for scraping.
他什么也得不到 全都是空头支票
It’s a will. It’s his by law.
这是一份遗嘱 这是 他依法拟定的遗嘱
The law is now Brutus and his minions.
现在布鲁图斯和他的爪牙就是法律
Caesar’s land and money will go to them.
凯撒的土地和钱财会落入他们手中
That is so. They will declare his death a rightful tyrannicide,
就是这样 他们会把他的死 说成是合理的讨♥伐♥暴君的行为
his will and all his acts become null and void,
他的遗嘱和所有法令都变得毫无效力
his property will be intestate.
他的财产会被充公
They cannot take the name. Oh, no.
他们不能夺去我的名字 当然不
That’s all yours.
那还是你的
Much good may it do you.
希望能给你带来好运
Away now.
现在走吧
I may have to take Calpurnia along by force,
我可能需要强行把卡尔普蕊娜带走
so don’t be alarmed if she makes a clamor.
如果她叫嚷起来的话 别惊慌
Hey, send for your mistress. Tell her we’re leaving.
嘿 去找你的女主人 告诉她我们要走了
Mother, I must stay in Rome.
母亲 我必须留在罗马
Eh? I must stay in Rome.
啊 我必须留在罗马
I am Caesar’s son. I must protect my status and rights.
我是凯撒的儿子 我必须捍卫自己的身份与权利
There’s blood. A proper little Spartan.
真有血性 好一个斯巴达勇士
You shall have to stay also, Mother.
母亲 你也应该留下
The family must appear united.
整个家应当团结一致
Oh, my strange, brave, pompous little boy, we’re going north.
我那古怪、勇敢、好高骛远的孩子 我们还是去北方吧
I’m head of the family.
我是一家之主
Strictly speaking, it is for me to say where we go.
严格来讲 应该由我决定我们去哪儿
I know you’re only trying to be manly and that’s lovely.
我知道你想充男子汉 那很可爱
But now is not the time. We are going and there’s an end on it.
不过现在时机不对 我们一定要去北方 就这么定了
Antony, listen. Brutus is in a legal bind.
安东尼 听我说 布鲁图斯处于一个法律上两难的困境
I think we can force him into making a deal with us.
我认为可以强迫他跟我们定一个协议
Go on.
继续说
Brutus must declare Caesar a tyrant, else the act of killing Caesar is murder.
布鲁图斯必须宣称凯撒是一个暴君 否则杀害凯撒的行为就算是谋杀
But all the acts of a tyrant are unlawful,
然而暴君的所有法令都是不合法的
Including those appointing Brutus as Praetor,
包括那些指定布鲁图斯作为执政官
Cassius as Proconsul,
卡西乌斯当地方总督的法令
and so forth. And then so?
诸如此类 然后呢
If Brutus honors the law,
如果布鲁图斯遵从法令
he loses all rank and position.
他将失去所有头衔和地位
It’s lawyers’ prattle.
这只是法学家的夸夸其谈
I don’t think so. If you offer them amnesty
我不这么认为 如果你向他们提供一个特赦
in return… Amnesty?
作为回报 特赦
I’m gonna eat their livers. Amnesty?
我要生吃了他们的肝 还特赦
You’re not following me.
你没听懂我的意思
Enough! You think you know better than Antony?
够了 你以为你比安东尼懂得还多
But you don’t understand. Juno’s cunt, must I slap you?
你不明白 妈了个B的 非让我扇你一耳光吗
If the will stands, and it might,
如果遗嘱生效 而且它肯定会
you are mother to the richest man in Rome.
你就是全罗马最富有的母亲了
If the will is broken, Servilia has that honor.
如果遗嘱被废 赛维莉娅就得到了这份殊荣
No.
不行
Where is this damn woman?
那该死的女人在哪儿
When I give you the nod, I want you to help me seize the old lady
当我冲你点头的时候 我要你帮忙抓住那老女人
and get her outside quick. She trusts you, nay?
快点把她带到外面去 她很信任你 是吧
Sir, with all respect… What?
阁下 怀着无比敬意 什么
With all respect, until the will is ratified,
怀着无比敬意 直到遗嘱被认可前
I am bound to serve the house of Caesar.
我都必须服侍凯撒一家人 基于这一点
With that in mind, I must beg you not to take my mistress by force.
我必须请求您不要强行带走我的女主人
With all respect. Respect?
怀着无比敬意 还敬意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!