Morning, Consul.
早上好啊 执政官
How goes your day?
今天过得怎么样
Stop!
站住
I am so proud of you.
我为你深感骄傲
Our name is redeemed. The Republic is safe.
我们的名声已经洗清 共和国现在安全了
It was horrible, mother.
太可怕了 母亲
He wouldn’t die.
他不愿意死
But he is dead now, eh?
但是他已经死了 现在死了
He tried to speak to me.
他本来还想跟我说话
But no words came out.
可是发不出声音
We must be strong now.
我们现在要坚强些
Yes.
是啊
The senate will look to us for leadership.
元老院会来寻求我们的指引
The people will need a firm hand.
人♥民♥需要坚定有力的手
hm?
对吗
Are you up to the task?
你能够承担这个责任吗
Dominus.
主啊
Who are you? Whose child is this?
你是谁 你是谁的孩子
What did you do? Let him go, let him go!
你都干了什么 放开他 放开他
No, no, don’t!
不 不 不要
Please have mercy.
发发慈悲吧
I curse you. Curse you.
我诅咒你 我诅咒你
I curse you all!
我诅咒你们所有人
By all the gods below.
以冥土众神之名起誓
I curse you to damnation.
我诅咒你们直至毁灭
Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead!
凯撒死了 凯撒死了
He’s dead! He’s dead!
他死了 他已经死了
Caesar is dead!
凯撒已经死了
Leave it, forget it.
丢下它 别管了
You heard what I said!
你听到我说的话了
Mother?
母亲
Leave me alone.
让我一个人待着
Gods, not you as well? Crying will not help us.
天啊 不会连你也是吧 哭哭啼啼一点用处也没有
I’m not crying. I’m angry.
我没哭 我是愤怒
May Dis devour that bitch pig Servilia.
真希望冥神活吃了那头叫赛维莉娅的母猪
What a fool I was.
我真是个傻瓜
If I’d not told her of Vorenus and his wife…
如果我没有把乌瑞纳斯和他妻子的事告诉她
Listen to me. We must never speak of our part in this.
听我说 我们决不能承认自己卷入了这件事
It may be mistaken for complicity.
人家会把我们当共犯的
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
I’ll see her eaten by dogs. We may hope.
我要亲眼看着她被拖去喂狗 我们都希望
Dominus, Timon is here.
主啊 泰门来了
Timon, good of you to come.
泰门 真高兴你能来
I grieve with you.
节哀顺变
Bad business. It is.
事情糟透了 确实是
Your mother’s all right, is she? She’s not receiving visitors.
你母亲还好吧 对吧? 她现在不愿见客人
But she’s well enough. Have you men with you?
不过她还好 你的人跟你一起来了吗
Ten. So, she’s all right, then?
来了10个 那么她现在还平安 是吗
As I said. How’s the city?
正如我所说的 街上现在状况怎么样
All’s indoors. Everywhere’s dead quiet.
人们全都闭门不出 到处都是一片死寂
Timon, thank you for coming.
泰门 感谢你来这儿
I am so happy to see you.
看到你我真高兴
I came as soon as I heard. I grieve with you.
我一听到消息就来了 节哀顺变
You’re a good friend, thank you.
你才算得上好朋友 谢谢你
Are the streets safe? Can we get out of the city?
街上现在安全吗 我们现在能离开市区吗
We can. We should wait a while
现在可以 我们应该等一下
before taking any action.
三思而后行
We do not have a clear view of the position.
我们对局势并不明了
Antony may… If Antony were alive, he would come to me.
安东尼也许会 如果安东尼还活着 他就该来找我
Or send word, at least.
至少捎个信
I must assume Antony is dead.
我必须假设安东尼已经死了
It is quite possible, but we cannot know that as yet.
这也很有可能 不过我们现在还不知道
Perhaps he’s fled the city.
也许他已经逃离了城市
And leave me here? Never.
就这么把我留在这儿 决不可能
Put on your traveling clothes.
换上赶路的衣服
Nothing fancy. Mother, think.
别太显眼的 母亲 好好想想
You heard what Servilia said. She wants you to run away.
你听到赛维莉娅说的话了 她希望你逃掉
More fool her. Let her try and find me.
那就再耍耍她 让她来找我好了
She will find you. You have no talent for hiding.
她肯定会找到你的 你没有躲藏的天赋
Castor, pack the money and the household gods.
卡斯特拿好钱和家里所有的黄金
Immediately, domina.
现在就去 女主人
Come along, no time to waste.
跟我来 没时间磨蹭了
Antony.
安东尼
I swear on the black stone that I will kill them all.
我向着黑石起誓 一定会杀光他们所有人
Brutus and Cassius and Casca and the whole damn lot of them.
布鲁图斯、卡西乌斯、卡斯卡 他们所有人
They’re just Servilia’s minions. This is all her doing.
他们只不过是赛维莉娅的爪牙 这全是她策划的
I told Caesar.
我警告过凯撒
I told him this would happen.
我警告过他可能会发生这种事
I swear, I will piss on them as they die.
我发誓 等他们死的时候我要冲他们撒尿
That I should have to run and hide
竟然让我 我这样的人东躲西♥藏♥
from those… those worms.
躲避这些 这些卑微的爬虫
Are you certain? Are you certain sure he’s dead?
你肯定吗 你肯定他已经死了
Oh, yeah. He’s dead all right.
喔 当然 他确实已经死了
I was there, I saw him.
我就在那儿 看着他死的
You were there?
你就在那儿
But then why didn’t you stop them?
可你当时怎么没阻止他们
No, I wasn’t there.
我 我又不是在那儿边上
I was… They delayed me outside on the steps.
我是 他们拖住我 把我挡在阶梯外面
By the time I got inside the deed had been done.
等我进去之后 一切都已经发生了
And the lictors had all run off like rabbits.
他的随从也都跟兔子一样跑得没影了
That treacherous bastard Vorenus, he must have been paid off.
那个该死的混帐乌瑞纳斯 他肯定是被收买♥♥了
He’d left before we got to the Senate House.
他在我们抵达元老院之前就走了
He was lured away.
他是被骗走的
The witch Servilia’s woman told him an evil tale about his wife.
那个妖女赛维莉娅的女佣跟他说了 一些关于他妻子的很不堪的事
What did you do then? What did I do?
这样啊 你当时在干什么 我做了什么
Why, nothing I could do.
怎么了 我什么也做不了
Caesar was dead. I was unarmed.
凯撒已经死了 我又是赤手空拳
Well, I would have ripped them to pieces with my bare hands.
要是我 就凭双手把他们撕成碎片
That’s easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻巧
You know nothing of violence.
你对打斗一窍不通
12 mangy dogs can kill a lion.
只要12只下等的狗就能杀死一头狮子
Well, if you say so.
好吧 如果你那么说的话
What shall we do now?
我们现在该干什么
You can do as you like.
你爱干什么干什么
I will go north and raise an army of monsters.
我要去北方 组织起一支恐怖的军队
Then I will come back here
那时我会再回来这里
and I will crucify every last one of those sons of bitches.
我要把所有这些狗♥娘♥养♥的钉死在十字架上
What do you mean, I may do as I like?
你说“你爱干什么干什么”是什么意思
Why are you here if I may do as I like?
如果我想干什么就干什么 那要你来这儿干吗
I meant nothing. Of course I want you to come with me.
我没什么意思 我当然想你跟我一起走
Please, if you’d rather take some other lover, I will not protest.
得了吧 如果你是要带别的相好走 我就不反对了
No, I meant only that…
唉 我只是说
That I cannot force you to come with me.
我又不能强迫你跟我走
That’s where you were these last hours, I suppose?
我猜的话 刚才的那几个小时 你一定是去那些地方了
Putting your whores into… into baggage carts.
把你养的贱女人们藏进车队里去
I have no stomach for a fight with you.
我现在没兴趣跟你吵架
Not now, eh?
现在别闹 嗯
I don’t want to go north.
我不想去北方
The north is ghastly.
北方太吓人了
What’s your name again? Timon.
再说一遍你叫什么名字 泰门
We’re going north. You and your men will protect the family
泰门 我们准备去北方 你跟你的手下要保护好这家人
until I can gather my own people together.
直到我能够把我所有的人都集结起来
It’ll cost you. Of course.
收费可不便宜 那当然
I expect no public service from a Jew.
我可不指望犹太人会做义工
We shall be taking Calpurnia with us, so we must leave via the Subura.
我们得把卡尔普蕊娜一起带走 所以得经过苏布拉
Calpurnia?
卡尔普蕊娜
But why do we need to take her?
可为什么我们要带上她
We must be sure that she is safe.
我们必须保证她的安全
Well, I don’t see her rushing to see that we’re safe.
哼 我可没见她急着来问我们是不是安全
My dear, we cannot leave Caesar’s widow behind.
亲爱的 我们不能把凯撒的遗孀留下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!