we must reckon with Lucius Vorenus also.
我们必须把卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯也算计在内
kill him as well. What’s it matter?
把他一起杀了 有什么问题?
He is a popular man.
他是个受欢迎的人
So? I’ll kill him.
又如何? 我会杀了他
It is most important
我要让人们站在我们这边
that we keep the people on our side.
是非常重要的
We cannot kill one of their heroes.
我们不能杀死他们的英雄
That would sully the whole business.
这会成为整个事件的污点的
Only the tyrant dies.
只有暴君才…死
kill Caesar in his bed then.
那么就在恺撒的床上把他解决了
He doesn’t sleep with this man, does he?
他不跟乌瑞纳斯一起睡 对吧?
Quintus.
昆特斯
It’s not such a bad thought.
还真不是个坏主意
We could
我们可以…
bribe some of his slaves.
买♥♥通一些他的奴隶
Buy off his cook.
收买♥♥他的厨子
Buy off his taster. Poison him.
收买♥♥他的试尝员毒死他
Gentlemen,
各位
this is not some cheap murder!
我们可不是在讨论什么卑鄙的谋杀!
It is an honorable thing that we do,
我们要做的是一件荣耀的事情
and it must be done honorably.
所以必须要光明正大的去做
In daylight.
白天
On the Senate floor.
在元老院里面
With our own hand.
我们自己动手
With my hand.
包括我在内
You’re right, of course.
是的 你是对的
Forgive me.
请原谅我
That’s all very well,
真是太好了
but how?
但是怎么做呢?
How?
怎么做呢?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Are you still awake?
你还没有睡着吗?
You were worrying very loudly.
你在那里长吁短叹的…
I feel like everything seems to be moving so fast.
我感觉似乎一切都来得太快
It feels like…
就好像…
I’m…
我…
I’m scared sometimes.
我有时很害怕
Lucius Vorenus, was that his name?
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 那个是他的名字吗?
What?
什么啊?
The low soldier that Caesar made a senator.
恺撒提拔成元老的那个低贱的战士
Was that his name?
那个是他的名字吗?
Lucius Vorenus. Why?
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 怎么了?
I have heard the name before.
我以前听过他的名字
“My dear friend,
“我亲爱的朋友
I regret I have not seen you or yours for some time.
我为这段时间没有见到你们而感到惋惜
Two families as entwined as ours
像我们这样交织相缠的两个家族
must not be strangers.
不应该成为陌路人
Would it be convenient for you
不知你明天是否能方便
to come and visit me tomorrow?
到我这里来看我?
With great affection, Servilia.”
为了我们长久的友谊 赛维莉娅”
How strange.
太奇怪了
Is it?
是吗?
Why would she want to see me? She hates me.
她为什么想见我? 她恨我
So do l. It’s no bar to friendship.
我也一样 那又不能阻止她向你示好
What is she thinking?
她想什么呢?
Nothing to your benefit.
肯定不是对你有好处的事情
What will you do? I shall accept, of course.
你会怎么做? 我当然会答应
Is that wise? Probably not.
这么做明智吗? 或许不
Her rage amuses me.
她的愤怒使我愉快
You shall come with me.
你应该跟我一起去
Why? To be my protector, of course.
为什么? 当然是作为我的保护者
Who knows what the mad old turtle will do?
谁知道那个疯狂的老乌龟会做什么?
Please don’t speak of her so.
请不要这样说她
Well she is a mad old turtle.
但是她就是个疯狂的老乌龟
Anyway,
无论怎样
I thought you were above such petty emotions nowadays.
我还以为你已经放低了那段低下的感情
I am. I try to be.
我是的 我努力去那么做
you still have feelings for her.
你对她还有感觉
There’s nothing wrong with that. I feel nothing
那也没什么错 我早已没有感觉了
but pity for her. And for myself as I was then.
只是可怜她 也可怜那时候的我
And for you.
也可怜你
Me?
我?
You silly goose.
你这只小笨鹅
Why are you dressed so?
你为什么穿成这样?
I’m going to the country…
我要到城外去…
just for the day, to get some fresh air,
只是今天而已 呼吸一下新鲜的空气
stretch my legs.
活动一下腿脚
I was thinking of stopping by the shrine of Sacred Rusina,
我还想去一趟战场女神的神庙
asking her if she’ll forgive me for all the bad things I’ve done.
问问她是否能够原谅我做的那些坏事
You think she might?
你认为她会
Forgive me?
原谅我吗?
Who knows what the gods will do?
谁知道神会怎么答复你?
Come along,
一起去
if you like.
如果你想的话
Senate in session today.
元老院今日集♥会♥
No assemblies in the vicinity.
闲人不许在附近集♥会♥
No gaming. No prostitution.
不允许赌博 不允许卖♥♥淫
May all the gods bless our sacrosanct father
愿所有的神都保佑我们神圣的长者
Gaius Julius Caesar.
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
Good day, Senator. Good day.
你好 元老 你好
Sir, sir, a moment of your time!
长官 长官 请给我点时间!
Read my petition!
看看我的陈情书!
Caesar! Caesar! Caesar!
恺撒! 恺撒! 恺撒!
My dear Atia,
我亲爱的阿提娅
how wonderful to see you.
看到你真是太好了
Wonderful indeed.
真是太好了
And Octavian!
还有你 屋大维!
You’re practically a man!
你都快成为一个男人了!
I like to think so.
我也这么想
And so handsome. Come in, come in.
而且还这么英俊 进来 进来
It’s looking lovely here.
这里看起来很好
Have you redecorated?
你是否重新装饰过了?
Pull!
拉!
Pull!
拉!
Pull!
拉!
Senator Vorenus,
乌瑞纳斯元老
I come about your grandson Lucius.
我是为了你的孙子而来的 卢西尔斯
…Servilia of the Junii, and what I tell you now
优利亚家的赛维莉娅 而且我现在跟你说的
is the truth.
都是真的
You’re alive!
你还活着!
Answer me, what child is that?
回答我 那个孩子是怎么回事?
Where is Vorenus?
乌瑞纳斯在哪里?
He was with us a moment ago.
他刚才还跟我们在一起
Never mind.
无所谓了
Mark Anthony, why don’t you give us a moment?
马克·安东尼 能跟我们谈一会吗?
You must be wondering why I invited you here today.
你肯定在想今天我为什么邀请你到这里
I am rather puzzled.
我还真是有些不解
Well, it’s important to me
其实 对我来说是非常重要的
that I be the first to tell you
我成为第一个告诉你
what has happened.
发生了什么事情的人
Why? What has happened?
为什么? 发生什么事情了?
Trebonius. Great Caesar.
曲巴尼尔斯 伟大的恺撒
I know, Barca, I know. I have not forgotten.
我知道 巴卡 我明白 我没有忘记
If I may, gracious Caesar,
和蔼的恺撒 如果我可以的话
you were going to consider revoking my brother’s exile.
请您考虑一下赦免我兄弟的流放
I’m still considering it.
我还在考虑中
Take your hand off me.
把你的手拿开
What are you waiting for? Now! Now!
你们还在等什么? 就是现在了! 现在!
Now. Now!
现在! 现在!
Wait! Get off me!
等等! 放开我!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!