Beauty like you can have your pick.
像你这种出色相貌的可有不少选择
I told you, I don’t want a rich old man.
我跟你说过我不想嫁一个有钱的老头
Of course you do.
你当然想要
Just think of
你想想看
all those fine dresses and jewels and slaves you’ll have.
你能拥有的那些好衣服 珠宝跟奴隶
I don’t care about such trivial things.
我可不在乎这些不重要的东西
Trivial?
不重要?
When I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I had to eat bones from the gutter.
我只能啃沟里捡来的骨头
Dresses and jewels are not trivial.
衣服跟珠宝可是非常重要的
They show others that your people
这些东西显示了你们
are rich and powerful and that you are
有钱有权 而且
loved and protected and valued.
你受到了尊重 爱与保护
But I want to marry someone I love.
但我想嫁一个我爱的人
Love doesn’t come unbidden, you have to work for her.
感情不是天生的 是需要培养的
Strange marriage it would be
如果你一开始就爱着那个男人
if you loved him from the start.
那你的婚姻才真是怪异的
That’s right. It takes a while.
没错 需要点时间
Now you be a good virtuous wife,
你成为了一个贞洁的好妻子
and love will come.
那么你就能赢得爱
Your mother and l, we had our troubles, didn’t we?
你母亲跟我我们过去有过问题 对吧?
Look at us now.
看看我们现在
Happy as you like.
非常快乐
I suppose.
我想是吧
So…
那么…
a good rich old man it is then.
说好了 一个有钱的老好男人
I was about to wake you.
我正打算叫醒你
Wherever you were, you were not enjoying yourself.
不论你梦见了什么 肯定都不是一个好梦
It was another dream of omens.
又一个有征兆的梦
You’re becoming quite the oracle.
你都快成神使了
Shall I send for some willow water?
要我叫人拿点水吗?
You’ll sleep better.
你能睡得舒服点的
I was in the country.
我梦见自己在乡村中
Please, I have had such dreams for years.
行了 我做那种梦 都做了好多年了
Bloody rain, black dogs,
该死的雨 黑狗
hooded ferrymen… for years.
戴着头罩的船夫… 好多年了
Here I am, still alive and well.
看看我 还是活得很好
I’ve never had such dreams before now.
我以前从来没有过那样的梦
What am I to do?
我应该怎么做?
Should I quit Rome and hide
我是不是应该离开罗马并藏起来
because you have bad dreams?
就是因为你做的恶梦?
Why not?
为什么不这么做?
I’m serious.
我是认真的
Are you not weary of this toil?
你对这里辛苦的工作 不感到厌倦吗?
I am. I am extremely weary.
是的 我感到非常厌倦
But there is much more to be done,
但是有太多太多的事情要去做
I’m afraid. Much more.
不得不说 太多事情了
There’s always more to be done.
总有更多的事情要做
To what end?
怎么算到头?
What end?
到头?
Good question.
问的好
I shall ask Posca.
我应该问问伯斯卡
Go to sleep, my dear.
睡吧 亲爱的
AncestorsoftheJunii,
优利亚的先祖啊
we ask for your blessing
我们祈求你们的保佑
on this man of your blood.
保佑这个有着你们血脉的人
Let his arm be strong.
让他更有力量
Let his aim be true.
让他能达成他的目的
Let his heart be filled with sacred rage.
让他的心中充满神圣的愤怒
Good boy.
好孩子
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hey, Venus,
嗨 美女
I have a question for you.
我想问你个问题
Guess who I am.
猜猜我是谁
Thanks very much.
非常感激
It was nice to meet you.
能认识你真是很好
I can manage from here.
剩下的路我一个人就行了
Wait.
等等
So, where is everybody?
嗯 大家都去哪儿了?
I’m sure I saw that one selling fish in the Forum.
我肯定我见过那个人在市场里卖♥♥鱼
Atleasthe’s Roman.
最起码他是个罗马人
A good Roman fishmonger is a fine nobleman
一个好的罗马鱼贩相比那些
compared to some of these Belgian and Celts
自称为首领的比利时跟凯尔特人
that call themselves chiefs.
也能算的上真正的贵族了
There’s one over there with earrings.
看那边就有一个 戴耳环的那个
It’s good to see you.
见到你真好
It’s the end, eh?
最后就是这样 嗯?
The Gauls have invaded.
高卢人进入到这里来了
Well, don’t be so glum.
不要这么郁闷 他们会走的
They will return to their ghastly mountain hovels soon enough.
很会就会回到他们山谷中那些丑陋的小屋中
Caesar will only summon them back
恺撒只在需要他们支持一些有辱元老院
when he needs their support for some fresh outrage.
的行为的时候才会召唤他们来
The red man shadowing Caesar is
跟着恺撒的那个人
the famous Lucius Vorenus, one assumes.
我猜就应该是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
lndeed. Affectionate, aren’t they?
没错 他们关系密切 对吧?
Might be father and son.
或许是父子
Caesar would have the humble people think so.
恺撒会让那个低贱的人这么想的
He keeps the wretched man by his side constantly.
他总把那个卑贱的人带在身边
This beast of the fields is a Senator of Rome!
那个战场上的禽兽居然是罗马的元老!
Do not fret so, Casca.
别这么烦恼 卡斯卡
We timid subjects of king Caesar
我们这些屈服于恺撒王的胆小鬼
must learn to be tolerant, hmm?
必须要学会忍♥受 对吧?
I believe I shall go home
我想我应该回家
and stupefy myself with wine.
通过喝酒来麻醉自己
Good day to you all.
祝你们好
Old fool.
老蠢货
He knows, I’m sure of it.
他知道了 我敢肯定
He knows. You saw how he looked at us.
他知道了 你看到了他看我们的样子
Be calm, Cimber. If he knew,
冷静 辛伯 如果他知道了
we would be dead already.
我们早就应该死了
He’s playing the blind man. He’s waiting for us to betray ourselves
他装作不知情 他在等待我们露出马脚
Exactly.He’s not worried about us! He thinks we are cowards.
没错 他根本就不担心我们!
He thinks we are cowards.
我把我们都想成胆小鬼
Well, in any case, we must act soon.
那么 无论如何 我们必须要尽快行动
Today he brings in Gauls
今天他让高卢人
and Celts and low plebs.
凯尔特人跟平民进入元老院
Tomorrow it’ll be Belgians or freedmen,
他以后就会让比利时人 自♥由♥人
and he won’t rest until
也进入元老院 不把元老院变成妓院
he’s turned the Senate into a bawdy house!
他是不会善罢罢休的!
We good noblemen will be outnumbered
那些外来的乌合之众就会从人数上
by foreign rabble.
超过我们这些高贵的贵族
We will be degraded,
我们将失去尊严
powerless.
失去权力
We must act soon.
我们必须要尽快行动
What about bloody Lucius Vorenus?
那该死的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯怎么办?
Lucius Vorenus is a son of a whore.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是个杂种而已
You know him personally, it seems.
听起来你认识他?
I know him.
我认识他
I know him.
我认识他
Who is Lucius Vorenus?
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是谁?
You remember, Mother, the low soldier
目前 不知你是否记得有个
that jumped into the arena to save a comrade?
低贱的战士跳入竞技场就是为了救他的同伴
I remember something of the sort.
我大概记得有这么回事
Well, Caesar’s pandered to the mob and made him a senator.
恺撒为了迎合大众让他当上了元老
And when Caesar’s in the Senate,
而且恺撒在元老院的时候
the dog never leaves his master’s side.
这条狗不离他主人左右
And afearsomedog itis.
而且是条可怕的狗
So…
所以…
if we are to reckon with Caesar on the Senate floor,
如果我们要在元老院算计恺撒的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!