Pullo,Pullo
波罗! 波罗!
It’s quite good,but…
还真是不错 不过…
they are far more handsome in real life
他们在现实生活中可要英俊的多
what are you doing?
你在干吗?
Sorry, sir. Sorry, sir.
对不起 阁下 对不起 阁下
Just taking your likeness, sir
我只是在画你的肖像
Taking my likeness?
画我的肖像?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Speak, thief!
快说 你个贼头贼脑的家伙!
Sir, Aventine Cloth Dyers Association
阁下 艾文泰衣物染房♥行会
are paying me
雇我来
to do a mural of you
画一幅你跟
and Lucius Vorenus in the arena, sir.
乌瑞纳斯战斗在竞技场的画像
Explain yourself. Why would anybody do that?
你给我说清楚为什么会有人这么做?
Why, sir?
为什么 阁下?
You’re famous, sir.
你出名了 阁下
There’s paintings of you all over.
到处都是你的画像
Not good accurate ones like I’m gonna do, sir.
但是那些都不如我画的像 阁下
Famous? Certainly.
出名了? 没错
Me? The whole city loves you, sir.
我? 整个城市的人都为你疯狂
You and Magistrate Vorenus
你跟乌瑞纳斯地方官
are symbols of brotherly love and redemption.
就是兄弟友爱互助的象征
If you were in Rome today,
如果你现在在罗马城的话
I doubt there’s a lady in the city
我很难相信会有哪位女士
wouldn’t open her doors for the mighty Titus Pullo.
不会为伟大的泰特斯·波罗敞开她房♥间的门
Would you let me go, please, sir?
可以放手了吗 阁下?
Beautiful, hmm?
很好 没错吧?
We own all of it, as far as the river.
直到河边为止这些地都是我们的
Lovely.
真是太好了
Best get used to it.
最好适应一下这里
Caesar might well exile me from the city.
恺撒可能会把我从城中驱逐
Just for saving Pullo?
就是因为你救了波罗?
We’ll live off the land like peasants.
我们就要农夫一样种田为生
He wouldn’t be so mean.
他不会那么认真的
He might do far worse.
他可能会给予更严厉的惩罚
Like what? Nothing.
他会怎样? 没什么
I’m joking.
我开玩笑的
I don’t suppose we can lay down a blanket.
我不认为我们可以躺在毯子上
I shouldn’t think so.
我也不这么认为
Well, if we ever do this again,
好吧 如果我们以后要再这么做的话
I’m not wearing my best.
我就不会穿上我最好的衣服了
Too soft, you city girls.
你们这些城里的女人 太娇贵了
Hush you, I’m down here, aren’t l?
你住嘴 我已经躺在这了 对吧?
Get on with it before I die of cold.
在我冻死之前赶快上来
How long like this?
我们要这样待多久?
Um, till the priest rings his bell.
直到祭司摇铃为止
Juno help me.
女神保佑我
It’s good earth, this. It’s wet earth.
这里的土很不错 潮湿而已
Dark, loamy, not much clay.
又黑又肥 没有多少黏土
You can grow anything in soil like this.
这样的土地上种什么长什么
Where should we build the farmhouse?
我们应该把农舍修到哪里?
That ridge over there. Close to the water and wood,
靠近水跟树林的山脊那边
good command of the valley.
占据山谷的有利地形
In case we get attacked by Gauls?
如果有高卢人来打我们的话?
You never know.
这都是说不准的
You’re meant to be pretending.
这只是仪式 你应该假装…的
I am.
我是在假装
You’re not.
你不是
Come to Papa.
到老爸这里来
bitch.
贱♥货♥
Well, how was the farm?
你们的地怎么样?
Oh, Clarissa,
克拉莉萨
wait till you see it. It’s beautiful.
等到你看到那片地的时候就知道它真是很好
Oh, it’s very fine, I’m sure.
我肯定它很好
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
You’ll never guess. We’ll never guess.
你们永远猜不到 我们永远猜不到
Pullo ran away from the hospital. What?
波罗从医院里跑了出来 什么?
Some carters found him lying half dead by the Appian.
几个马车夫在阿匹恩附件发现了半死不活的他
He asked to be brought here. Here?
他要他们带他到这里来 这儿?
He’s inside.
他就在里面
Gods beneath us.
掌管冥界的众神啊
He should not have been on his feet, never mind on a horse.
他根本就不应该站起来 更别说骑马了
All his wounds have opened up, fresh as flowers.
他所有的伤口都像鲜花一样绽开了
Poor stupid thing. I’ve given him
真是个可怜的蠢货 我给他上了莨菪
henbane to dull the pain and immobilize him.
来止痛 并且把他固定在床上了
If by any chance he lives,
如果他真能挺过来
he shouldn’t move on any account
最少十周天之内
for at least 10 days and nights.
他是无论如何都不能动了
I’ll send him back to the country as soon as he is mobile.
只要他一能够动我就把他送回乡下
He won’t cause any trouble, not like this.
就他目前这样 他不会再惹什么麻烦的
Like old times.
就像以前那样
Pullo.
波罗
Pullo
波罗
Lucius Vorenus, sir.
卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 长官
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
Where am l? Rome, in my house.
我在哪里? 罗马 在我家里
You should be in the hospital at Avernum.
你应该在艾文那的医院的
And miss all the fun?
那就错过了这些趣事了?
Why am I tied up?
为什么把我绑起来?
What fun is that?
什么有趣的事情?
We’re famous, aren’t we? Heroes.
我们出名了 对吧? 英雄
Songs, plays,
歌♥曲 戏剧
pictures on walls, eh?
还有画到墙上的画像 对吧?
Damn foolish fuss. What of it?
你个该死的大惊小怪的蠢货 那又如何?
You are a slow one, aren’t you?
你的脑子转的不够快啊 对吧?
Women.
女人
Women.
女人
They like nothing better than a man with a big name.
没有什么比有名的人更加能够吸引她们的了
Please. You are lucky to be breathing.
拜托 你现在还活着就已经够运气了
Even if you survive your wounds,
即使你能够熬到伤势复原
Caesar will probably throw you back in the arena,
恺撒都可能会把你再扔回竞技场
and me with you.
而且还要我去作陪
Do you think he’ll do that?
你认为他会这么做?
Throw us back in?
把我们俩再扔回竞技场?
I’ll find out tomorrow. I’ve been summoned.
明天就知道了 我明天要被召见
“Women,” he says.
他还说”女人”呢
If you took a woman now,
如果你现在要一个女人
you’d come apart like an old sack.
你就会像一个旧袋子一样四分五裂了
Just like old times.
就像以前那样
I don’t mind.
我无所谓
It’s good to hear your father laughing for a change.
能听到你父亲的笑声真是太好了
Eirene,
艾瑞纳
it’s good to see you.
看到你真是太好了
Fair enough.
很公平
If you can’t do it,
如果你下不了手
that’s all right too.
也没问题
Eirene,
艾瑞纳!
what are you doing? Nothing. Nothing.
你在干吗? 没什么
Don’t lie. What’s that in your hand?
别骗我 你手里是什么?
We were just talking.
我们只是在聊天
Talking? Catching up.
聊天? 我也才知道
You fool!
你个傻瓜!
What if you killed him? What then?
如果你杀了他 你怎么办?
Everybody would know it was you.
所有人都会知道是你做的
A freedwoman who killed her old master…
一个自♥由♥女人杀了她的前任主人
very nice!
真是太好了!
And where would you go, hmm?
然后你去哪里 嗯?
What would you do with yourself? She has a point.
然后你怎么办? 她说的没错
Go to bed.
去睡觉
We’ll say no more of this.
这件事到此为止