Oh dear, one of those conversations.
噢 天哪 一次那样的谈话
Hmm, good move.
好棋
I have a favor to ask of you, father to son.
我想要你帮个忙 就像父亲对儿子
I need someone to take over Macedonia
我需要一个人帮我接收那个白♥痴♥维拉瑞
from that idiot Valerius.
而斯管理的马其顿
I would like to appoint you.
我想指派你去
I govern Macedonia?
我管理马其顿?
If you will accept.
如果你接受的话
Why by three Furies would you
以三个复仇女神的名义
want me to govern Macedonia?
为什么你要我管理马其顿?
You are the right man for the job.
你是适合这个任务的人
I can think of few men less right.
我还真想不出几个不适合那个任务的人
Brutus, you’ve always underestimated yourself.
布鲁图斯 你总是低估自己
You might achieve great things if you would but try.
如果你尝试的话你会成就很大的事业
In Macedonia?
在马其顿?
I think not.
我不这么想
I would ask you to reconsider.
我要你再考虑考虑
I need someone I can trust.
我需要一个我可以信任的人去
You need me out of Rome? Not at all.
你想要我离开罗马? 不是这么回事
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Someone you can trust?
一个你可以信任的人?
Am I wrong to do so?
难道我这么做错了吗?
You have doubts, do you?
你心中有疑问 不是吗?
I did not say that.
我没有这么说
Speak plain, I beg you.
我请你 坦白说
Have I given you reason for doubt?
我有让你疑心的原因?
Since you ask,
既然你问了
you have as you well know.
如你所知的你有让我疑心的原因
You speak of years ago.
你说的是几年前
Old betrayals do not signify?
以前的背叛不意味着什么?
I betrayed nothing.
我没有背叛什么
Had you told me you were to march on Rome
如果你告诉我你要进军罗马
and asked me for my allegiance,
并要求我的效忠
I would have given it.
我肯定会那样做的
I would have judged you insane…
我可能会认为你是疯狂的…
but I would have given you my allegiance
但是我会献上我的忠诚
because I look on you as my father.
因为我把你看成父亲
Brutus… But you did not ask for
布鲁图斯… 但是你没有要求
my allegiance.
我的效忠
You demanded it at swordpoint.
你是在刀兵之后才要求我的效忠
I betrayed nothing!
我什么都没有背叛!
Forgive me, I spoke too hot.
原谅我 我说的有点过了
You have never betrayed me.
你从来没有背叛过我
So why do you not trust me now?
那么为什么你不信任我?
I trust you completely.
我完全相信你
So much so that you would send me
如此信任 以至于要我
from Rome to govern Macedonia?
离开罗马去管理马其顿?
Well,
那么
thank you.
谢谢
I am honored,
我很荣幸
but I will not go.
单是我不会去的
It is in my legal power to insist that you do go.
我有合法权力可以坚持你去
As my father,
如同我父亲
as my father I looked on you…
如同我父亲 我把你看成…
For a year or so, no more.
就是一年作用 不会很长时间
Until the city is stable.
直到城里稳定下令
Forgive me. I feel unwell.
原谅我 我感觉不好
Perhaps we can finish this game another time…
或许我们可以下次再下完这盘棋
be reasonable!
理智点!
You’re on every wall with a knife at my throat!
每面墙上都画着你用匕♥首♥刺向我喉咙的画!
I would be foolish to ignore it.
不理睬这个迹象将是很蠢的做法
Only tyrants
只有暴君
need worry about tyrant killers.
才需要担心暴君杀手
And you are no tyrant.
你又不是暴君
Haven’t you told me so many times?
你不是告诉过我无数次吗?
You may go.
你可以走了
Janus, Gaia and Dis…
门神 大地女神跟冥神…
I humbly beg
我虔诚的祈求
you accept this creature as my offering,
你们能够接受这个虫子作为我给你们的祭礼
and if it pleases you…
如果它能够让你们满意的话…
I ask you to give Eirene long life.
我祈求你们保佑艾瑞纳长命百岁
And same for my friend Lucius Vorenus
也请保佑我的朋友卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
and his family,
跟他的家人
if it’s not too much.
如果我的请求不是太过分的话
And let Eirene know
请让艾瑞纳知道
that I am sorry for what I did.
我为我所做的感到抱歉
Come on, soldier, up!
来吧 士兵 上来!
Cavi with this one…
这个要小心点…
soldier.
是战士
Come on, coward! Fight!
来吧 懦夫! 打吧!
Stand up and fight.
站起来开打吧
I don’t want to.
我不想打
That’s not how it works.
这样可不合规矩
You’re supposed to resist.
你应该要反抗的
Not if I don’t want to.
我不会反抗的 如果我不想的话
I just want to die, all right?
我只是想死 好吗?
So come ahead and kill me and be done with it.
动手杀了我吧 一切都会结束了
bollocks. Move!
少瞎掰了 动手吧!
What’s wrong with you? Where’s your dignity?
你有什么问题? 你的尊严去哪儿了?
Get up and fight!
起身战斗吧!
Hey, soldier. Wake up!
士兵! 醒醒!
Why don’t you come here and suck my cock?
为什么你不过来帮我吹♥箫♥呢?
Look, just hold your sword.
听着 只需要你拿起剑
Just stand up and hold it, that’s all.
站起来 拿着剑 就够了
You don’t have to run about or anything.
你不需要跑或什么的
You’re naught but a bloody mollie.
你什么都不是 只是个懦夫而已
You and the whole 13th! Naught but bloody mollies.
你跟13军团什么都不是 只是懦夫而已
Don’t talk of the 13th.
别扯到13军团
Oh, eh? I piss on the 13th!
我他妈的尿到你们13军团!
Pig spawn, all of em.
都是一群猪卵
Why don’t you and the 13th all line up and suck my cock…
为什么你不跟你们13军团排队来为我吹♥箫♥
13!
13军团!
13!
13军团!
13!
13军团!
13!
13军团!
13!
13军团!
13!
13军团!
Pullo! Pullo! Pullo…
波罗! 波罗!
In autumn, they disappear. Who?
到了秋天 他们就消失了 谁?
Eels, they all disappear.
鳗鲡 他们都会消失
That so? Where?
是那样吗? 哪里?
Where what?
什么哪里?
Well, where do they go?
那么 他们去哪里了呢?
The eels? That’s what I’m saying.
那些鳗鲡? 这就是我想问的
Nobody knows.
谁都不知道
It’s a mystery.
是个秘密
Was expecting you time ago.
我等你很久了
If we employ you again, next time,
如果我们再次雇佣你
best not use veterans.
下次最好别用老兵
Mother?
母亲?
I owe Caesar no more friendship.
我不再拥有恺撒的友谊了
I must do my duty.
我必须尽我的责任
I’ll speak to Cassius.
我必须要跟卡西亚斯谈谈
See what can be done.
看看我们能做什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!