I think we can go now unless you…
我想我们可以走了 除非你…
Can we? This is very nice, but…
我们可以吗? 这里非常好 只是…
I know.
我了解
Castor…
卡斯特
in the morning, bring Timon the Jew here.
明早把泰门那个犹太人带来见我
Good night, Mother.
母亲 晚安
Good night, my love.
晚安 宝贝
I don’t see what’s wrong with it.
我看不出来有什么问题啊
Number one justice right here! Right here!
头号♥律师在这 在这!
Take me, boss!
找我吧 老板!
Top lawyer! Top lawyer!
顶级律师! 顶级律师!
You’re good are you? Good?
你水平不错吧 啊? 不错?
I could have Medea acquitted.
我甚至能够替美狄亚洗脱罪名
What’s your case?
你的是哪个案子?
Man, name of Titus Pullo…
一个叫泰特斯·波罗的男人…
On your way, Jew.
继续找吧 犹太佬
You don’t want the case?
你不想接这个案子?
I’d rather suck Pluto’s thorny cock.
我宁愿去替冥神吹♥箫♥!
Anyone?
有人吗?
Anyone want work?
有人想要工作吗?
Anyone?
有人吗?
It would go much easier for you
如果你说出谁雇佣了你
if you said who it was that paid you.
事情对你来说会简单很多
It-it shows penitence.
它能显示出你的悔罪
I can’t help you. Sorry.
对不起 帮不了你
I gave my word.
我答应过不说的
Perhaps you need the money to help your sick mother
或者你急需钱来救助你生病的母亲?
or a friend in need?
或者是有需要的朋友?
Something like that would help.
像这样事情将会对你有帮助的
I needed money for wine.
我需要钱来买♥♥酒
Have… have you any friends that would speak for you?
你有没有什么朋友的会为你辩解的?
There must be someone.
肯定应该有的
Good bread, this. Have you got any more?
这个面包不错 还有吗?
Titus Pullo, soldier, 13th Gallic Legion;
泰特斯·波罗高卢13军团
Accused ofhomicide
被控凶杀
re citizen Aufidius Dento,
公民奥非的亚斯·登特
Caelian Hill, tribe of Falerna;
西莲山 佛伦那部族
Brought to trial by his friends.
他的朋友代他出席审判
We begin.
让我们开始
Who speaks for the corpse of Aufidius Dento?
谁代表死者奥非的亚斯·登特?
I… Maius Nigidius.
我… 麦而斯·尼曲迪而斯
Who speaks for Titus Pullo?
谁代表泰特斯·波罗?
I-l…
我-我…
Priscus Maevius.
普瑞瑟斯 麦乌厄斯
Accusator, proceed.
原告 继续
Citizens,
公民们
friends…
朋友们…
when I was told of the death of Aufidiu,
当我被告知奥非的亚斯死讯的时候
I was deeply saddened.
我极度悲伤
A good man, stabbed! Butchered!
一个好人被捅死 被屠♥杀♥!
Hacked to death in daylight on a public street!
在大街上 光天化日之下被砍死!
I was deeply saddened.
我极度地悲伤
but I was not surprised.
单是我并不惊讶
These horrors have become commonplace.
这种惨剧已经变得很平常了
Wretched specimens like this
这种悲惨的例子
are common as rats.
如同老鼠一样多
I will not take your time
我不会占用你们的时间
with lengthy proof of his guilt.
通过长篇的演说来验证他是有罪的
Look at him!
看看他!
It’s not open to question. We all know he’s guilty.
问都不用问 我们都知道他有罪
When I find a rat in my cellar,
当我在地窖里看到老鼠的时候
I don’t ask questions, I have a slave squash him underfoot…
我不会问什么问题 我会让奴隶一脚踩死它
Salve, brother.
兄弟 你好
And to you, brother.
也向你问好 兄弟
Not good, eh?
不是太好 对吧?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗?
I thought Pullo was dead to you?
我以为波罗对你来说已经死了
Dead to all soon.
很快他就要真的死了
Hard as adamant, you.
你还是像硬石一样顽固
Well, you might be wrong, though.
但是 你可能是错的
Many’s the slip ‘tween knife and altar.
许多人即将面对刀锋跟祭坛
What? Pullo is not alone.
什么? 波罗可不是孤单一人
We’ll not let any brother
我们可不会让任何一个兄弟
be damned by this dirty mob.
被这帮卑贱的乌合之众伤害
These dogs will be yelping louder soon.
这帮狗头不久就会更大声的呼叫了
When they bring him down off there,
当他们把他带下来的时候
we’ll go in swinging and have him away.
我们就杀进去把他救走
Call them off! Eh? Why?
叫他们走! 为什么?
Do you not understand what is at stake here?
难道你不知道这件事到底是关于什么的吗?
Brother Pullo’s life. Politically.
波罗兄弟的命 政♥治♥
What is at stake politically.
是关于政♥治♥
Politically. I fuck politically in her fat ass.
政♥治♥ 我♥操♥翻那个政♥治♥!
If Pullo is rescued by Caesar’s men,
如果波罗被恺撒的手下救了
people will assume that he ordered Dento’s killing
人们会以为是他下令弄死登特的
and Caesar will be held responsible.
恺撒就要为此负责
And so? Caesar can do as he likes.
那又如何? 恺撒能做任何他想做的事情
He is trying to re-establish law and order.
他正在努力重建法律跟秩序
That won’t work if his soldiers are seen
但如果他的士兵杀人而不用承担后果
to be killing citizens without consequence.
那么他就白忙了
Still. I can’t call the boys off now.
我现在还是不能让兄弟们走
Why not? Because it makes me look bad.
为什么? 因为这让我没面子
You could look far worse.
不这么做的话 你可能会更没面子
You will tell them?
你会告发我们?
I will if I have to.
如果需要 我会的
Look at us, brother.
看着我 兄弟
How has it come to this?
怎么会这样呢?
It is for the good of the Republic.
都是为了共和
It’s a worthy cause then.
所要付出的代价…
Just call them off.
快让他们走吧
To add insult to injury, this soldier,
更加令人感到羞辱的是
this brute, this barbarian from who knows where,
这个不知哪里来的士兵 禽兽 野蛮人
refuses to name his paymaster!
拒绝供认他的雇主!
Caesar! Caesar!
恺撒! 恺撒!
We name no names, Citizen.
我们无法说出姓名来 公民们
We cannot know.
我们不知道
We might guess.
我们可以猜
We might very well guess,
我们可以好好的猜猜
but we cannot know.
但是我们不知道
Which makes his crime even worse.
这让他的罪行更加严重
Is there punishment enough for monsters such as this?
有能够惩罚像这样的禽兽的刑罚吗?
But perhaps my learned friend
但可能这位有学问的朋友
can tell us otherwise.
能够告诉我们
Priscus Maevius speaks.
普瑞瑟斯·麦乌厄斯发言
This-this man…
这-这个人…
is nothing but a helpless servant.
不是别的而是一个无助的奴仆
A tool,
一个工具
a puppet.
一个傀儡
We should feel pity,
我们应该感到同情
not anger.
而不是愤怒
Pity for his…
怜悯他的…
pity for his degradation.
怜悯他的堕落
Wait. Do you claim him innocent?
等等 你是否主张他无罪?
No, I’m simply saying that…
不是 我只是要说…
Well if you do not deny his guilt,
那么 如果你不否认他是有罪的
then we’re done with it.
那我们就结束了
Do you deny his guilt?
你是否否认他是有罪的?
No, I do not sir.well
不 我不否认 长官 很好
Very well. Titus Pullo
泰特斯·波罗
condemned to death in the arena.
被判有罪 将在竞技场被处死刑
You know that I have always looked on you as my son.
你知道我一直把你当成我的儿子看待

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!